Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YES! SCORE!

+6
Vigil
Rotaretilbo
Ukurse
Ringleader
MrX
Rasq'uire'laskar
10 posters

Go down

YES! SCORE! Empty YES! SCORE!

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Good news, people! I have finally passed a milestone in Geekiness:
I just got my first "Nigerian Scam" e-mail! It doesn't mention Nigeria, and the person is apparently in Iceland, but I stand to EARN over TWO MILLION DOLLARS!
If I didn't know this was a scam, how could I refuse?
Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Elizabeth Etters from Iceland, married to Late Engr Brown Etters {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22th August 2008. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death, he deposited the sum of USD 2,142,728.00 Dollars with a bank In Canada and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith.
l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer.Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. Reply to my very confidential email address below {mrsetters001@___.com}
Await your responds and God bless you.
Mrs. Elizabeth Etters
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

YES! SCORE! Empty Re: YES! SCORE!

Post by MrX Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm

haha lmfao

my first was about a man in somalia who died but left a lot of money in a suitcase and i won it XD lol
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 pm

I got one from the prince, he said that that I inherited a large sum of money, and then proceeded to tell me the value amount in crazy African money, and clean dollar amount to the penny.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 pm

lol both these men obviously love to take the piss
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:55 pm

v>^

Relevant?

Last edited by Ukurse on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Ukurse wrote:v>^

Relevant?

fixd
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:23 pm

YES! SCORE! New_car
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:43 am

OH.....I want to have one of these. It would really make my morning surfing fun.

I say you send an e-mail and laugh at the scam.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 am

I have received about 10 or so of these. They always make me laugh. Who wants to see them all?
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 am

I would

Very Happy
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:06 am

Ive never gotten one, i used to get heaps of emails from the wrong bank telling me about identity theft if AMERICA and asking me to put in my bank details
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Male Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:13 am

Okay, I only found two. I don't know what the fuck happened to the rest of them, but I did have some pretty funny ones. Janet Chieze is my favourite so far though.

Hello Dear,

I have been waiting for you since regarding your Bank Draft of $1.5 Million USD.However, I did not hear from you since that time. Therefore, I decided to deposit it with FedEx Courier Company here. I succeeded in registering Your Bank Draft with the Courier Company to make sure it will be among the Package they will deliver next week.

For your information: I paid all the charge except their delivery charges of ($285.00USD) which they said the beneficiary should pay to ensure them the
parcel is going direct to the owner to avoid sending it to wrong person. I used this method to deposit the package safely through a courier company channel.

This is the Information they need to release your Package to you, also send to them your contact information immediately. Please indicate the
registration code number(fc475375c) when you contact them. This will help them to start the process of this delivery.

Contact director Dr. Zeek Miller of FedEx via this Email: (fcs_office484@ciudad.com.ar)
Companys Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES COMPANY
The Directors name is ( Dr. Zeek Miller )
Telephone...+229-93916721
Email Address:(fcs_office484@ciudad.com.ar)

Finally, make sure that you re-confirm your the bellow to them also;
Your Registration Code is ........fc475375c
Your relevant address of receiving........
Your direct telephone number..........
Your Full name..............

I traveled to London with my family presently and will be back next year, please let me know as soon as you receive your package

Kind Regards
Mrs. jenet chieze

- Dear Friend,My name is Mr.George Bongos I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Takoradi branch in the western region of Ghana. I came to know you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am 43 years old married with four children.I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and me, as the regional manager of the Standard Ch! artered Bank it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of 2008 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Three million Two hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars ($3,250,000.00)which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission. There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer and all I need from you is to stand and claim as the original depositor of these funds as who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.If you accept this offer to work with me, ! and you find this proposal Suitable for you do furnish me with the following information. Full Name,Address, Private Telephone,I will appreciate it very much, If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I assure you we can achieve it successfully Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.Yours truly,Mr.George Bongos.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 am

George Bongos......LOL.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 am

The first one has horrible grammer.

The second... well... have they ever heard of the enter key?
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:54 pm

I win the British lottery on a routine basis. Very Happy
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo