Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye West doesnt like white people

+20
PiEdude
Gold Spartan
Gauz
BBJynne
CivBase
Angatar
A_Bearded_Swede
Skita1
KristallNacht
Toaster
Vigil
Ukurse
Rotaretilbo
Ziggy
Carcarius
JB
Dud Doodoo
Ascendant Justice
Avenged
kslidz
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kanye West doesnt like white people Empty Kanye West doesnt like white people

Post by kslidz Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 pm

this is obviously whats going on
if you know discuss if not

google kayne west taylor swift vma 2009

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Kanye West doesnt like white people Empty Re: Kanye West doesnt like white people

Post by Avenged Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:16 pm

this is obviously not an important topic

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Kanye West doesnt like white people Empty Re: Kanye West doesnt like white people

Post by kslidz Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 pm

its funny and how is it not important

and who gives a fuck
this is tcf
who ever cared if it was important

kslidz
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Anyone else get extremely pissed off at what he said to Taylor Swift?
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 pm

i already thought he was an ass and arrogant and had no talent but i dont like taylor swift so it didnt really piss me off just made me look in shock and disgust

kslidz
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm

I don't watch the VMA's because they are not important.

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 pm

you know whats not important

your opinion, on anything... ever

kslidz
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm

But the VMA's are popular opinion and most people are morons like you

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Avenged wrote:But the VMA's are popular opinion and most people are morons like you
lern2english

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm

it are understood

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 pm

not to mention any person with even a smidgen of logic doesnt ultimately resort to insults when trying to prove a point, they use this nice thing that God gave you (depending if your religous) or evolution developed in your head to give you common thought and reason that is inevitably your brain. I suggest you use it instead of blubbering about how VMA's are apparently stupid and everyone associated with them are morrons even though there are very intelligent people who make them, watch them, and comment on them, and assuming that most people are morrons is infact an idiotic narssacistic and fucktarded thing to do.

I will admit alot of people are quite slow and easy to turn to ones side through media, but still show alittle respect to the people on this site because almost everyone here is a descent person that will use logic before coming to a conclusion.

So in short play nice or shut the hell up... please and thank you.

-done
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 pm

JB wrote:not to mention any person with even a smidgen of logic doesnt ultimately resort to insults when trying to prove a point, they use this nice thing that God gave you (depending if your religous) or evolution developed in your head to give you common thought and reason that is inevitably your brain. I suggest you use it instead of blubbering about how VMA's are apparently stupid and everyone associated with them are morrons even though there are very intelligent people who make them, watch them, and comment on them, and assuming that most people are morrons is infact an idiotic narssacistic and fucktarded thing to do.

I will admit alot of people are quite slow and easy to turn to ones side through media, but still show alittle respect to the people on this site because almost everyone here is a descent person that will use logic before coming to a conclusion.

So in short play nice or shut the hell up... please and thank you.

-done
Let me word this diffrently people in general suck, i don't like people, people in my experience are morons.

I have found that a surprisily large percentage of people from this site actually have views i both agree with and have changed my minds on other topics (religion for example).

I did not mean to insult you its just 90% of the people i meet i do not like at all (Angatar for example).

Avenged
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Carcarius Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 pm

I'm drunk as fuck and I'm Kanye West. Wooo i love Beyonce's big ass.... WHAT!? some country white girl taken the award?! Time to save the day. Umm taylor i know your good and all beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time.
Next Day : Damn i'm a moron
Carcarius
Carcarius
Minion

Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Carcarius wrote:I'm drunk as fuck and I'm Kanye West. Wooo i love Beyonce's big ass.... WHAT!? some country white girl taken the award?! Time to save the day. Umm taylor i know your good and all beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time.
Next Day : Damn i'm a moron

i like it

kslidz
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:49 am

Kudos to Kanye. Taylor Swift not only produces bad music, but represents exactly what I don't like in the music industry.

Kanye is a great artist in my opinion, and I don't even really like rap. Sure, it was a little arrogant, but the guy has balls for saying it.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 am

Kanye West doesnt like white people Patrick-kanye
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:08 am

Kanya West just simply fails, Dumb ass faggot, thinks he is something, he is shit, that is it.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:51 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:Kanye West doesnt like white people Patrick-kanye

Kanye is now a meme.

Also, Ukurse, mind explaining WHY he is so bad in your eyes? An accusation is nothing without backing.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:44 am

I hate Kanye West because he's an egotisical arrogant prick. And I hate R&B with a passion, so I loath him, as he continually shows what a complete jackass he is. When he lost the best video for touch the sky, he acted like a spoilt child. He said on live television in front of Mike Myers and Chris Tucker that George Bush doesn't care about black people after Katrina.

Now this. He just seems to love to justify my hate.

Though to be honest I hate Taylor Swift and Beyonce.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 am

Ziggy wrote:

Kanye is now a meme.

Kanye West doesnt like white people 500x_kanye

Yes, he is.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Ascendant Justice wrote:Anyone else get extremely pissed off at what he said to Taylor Swift?

Kanye West doesnt like white people Noid-Hide_and_Seek

it can be Kanye Meme tiem nao?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Ziggy wrote:Kudos to Kanye. Taylor Swift not only produces bad music, but represents exactly what I don't like in the music industry.

Kanye is a great artist in my opinion, and I don't even really like rap. Sure, it was a little arrogant, but the guy has balls for saying it.

my god.

get off this site now.

your post wreaks of fail.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Skita1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 pm

this topic really doesn't deserve a thread, but anyways, thanks for posting the video NT, that guy's hilarious!

personally, I find it funny how big of a deal this is turning into but whatevs
Skita1
Skita1
Minion

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Ziggy wrote:Kudos to Kanye. Taylor Swift not only produces bad music, but represents exactly what I don't like in the music industry.

There's a big difference of "having the balls" to say something and insulting someone.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Kanye West doesnt like white people Hes-got-a-21951-1253034199-8
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next