Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government group supressing 9/11 connections?

+16
Death no More
Zaki90
Angatar
kslidz
BBJynne
Gold Spartan
Cheese
Vigil
Toaster
tiny tim
Carcarius
Rasq'uire'laskar
CivBase
Ringleader
noir
KristallNacht
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Government group supressing 9/11 connections? Empty Government group supressing 9/11 connections?

Post by KristallNacht Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:55 am

discuss
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Government group supressing 9/11 connections? Empty Re: Government group supressing 9/11 connections?

Post by noir Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:13 am

Not to use Maddox's idea too heavily, but; If the government can pull of 9/11 they can sure as hell keep it in the dark.

The bigger thing i've never been able to get my head round is why you voted Bush back in after he presided the biggest defence failure in american history

Last edited by noir on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Government group supressing 9/11 connections? Empty Re: Government group supressing 9/11 connections?

Post by KristallNacht Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 am

Cause there were no competent competitors.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:48 am

I'm not surprised.

Hey, I used to live right near Fort Mead, I used to go to Burba Lake all the time, and my dad worked there
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Food for the conspiracy theory.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Don't have the bandwidth to watch that, will get around to it later. IF it's Loose Change, I am just going to post a video response.

noir wrote:Not to use Maddox's idea too heavily, but; If the government can pull of 9/11
Which they can't. Not in a million years.

noir wrote:they can sure as hell keep it in the dark.
Now, riddle me this:
If the Gov't can blow up three towers in plain sight, buy off every aviation/demolition/mechanical/civil engineer in the civilized world, and pay off everyone who was involved, why the HELL can't they yank a video down off the internet thirty seconds after it's been posted? Why can't they keep tabs on anybody who starts asking around about 9-11? Why didn't those two nutjobs who filmed "Loose change" die of a car accident, or a drug overdose, before uploading the film onto the internet?

The answer: The Government isn't doing anything of the sort.

noir wrote:The bigger thing i've never been able to get my head round is why you voted Bush back in after he presided the biggest defence failure in american history
Maybe because 9-11 WASN'T a defense failure. NOTHING in the system was designed to prevent such an attack. A plane switches off the transponder over the east coast, you need to go through FIVE THOUSAND identical blips on the radar to track it down. What REALLY doesn't help is the fact that the air traffic control equipment dates back to WWII tech.

Bush stepped in, rallied the country, kicked in the Taliban's teeth, and did a smashing good job around the time of the 2004 election, thank you very much.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:IF it's Loose Change, I am just going to post a video response.

it's from RussiaToday.

It's about a very recent thing that's been leaked.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Carcarius Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 pm

well if the government did kill the loose change people wouldn't it just arouse more suspicion to them? Like all conspiracies we'll probably never know.
Carcarius
Carcarius
Minion

Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 pm

an why are you trusting the Russian media on a US government leak?

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm

tiny tim wrote:an why are you trusting the Russian media on a US government leak?

It has more credibility than a lose change video.

Rasq wrote:Why can't they keep tabs on anybody who starts asking around about 9-11? Why didn't those two nutjobs who filmed "Loose change" die of a car accident, or a drug overdose, before uploading the film onto the internet?

Maybe because they're relying on people like you to put forth such arguments?
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 pm

tiny tim wrote:an why are you trusting the Russian media on a US government leak?

its in english lol

tbh I don't know why its called russia today. none of the content is in russian and only a tiny piece (almost smaller than america's media russia coverage) covers russia at all.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm

KristallNacht wrote:Cause there were no competent competitors.

A blind amoeba would of been better than Bush.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Sadly no blind amoebas have ever made it that far in politics. Except for Teddy the blind amoeba, but we all know what happened there.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 pm

it would have been.

but John kerry wasn't a blind ameoba
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm

No, but he was a little more competant than Bush.

Not to mention the fact that Bush had supposeldy tampered with the votes the first time.

And he'd sent you into two costly wars.

And you still voted him back.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm

For the last time, Bush DID NOT rig the election.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 pm

No, I'm pretty sure they were both of comparable mental capacity.

Yep, I remember that devil bush sending us into war when EVERYONE didn't want to, I remember it juuuuuuust like it was yesterday.

You didn't think Bush slithered into the ballot boxes like an evil santa klaus and replaced all the good presents with the bad? BLASPHEMY!
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

uummm..... not sure if youre agreeing with me or not there...

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Agreeing
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:04 pm

I just wish for once people would look at what Bush did RIGHT instead of blowing up everything he did wrong.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:10 pm

Bush resisted the urge the censor the media. I would not have been able to do so in his position.

(because they were so critical of him later on)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm

indeed.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:13 pm

who in there right mind looking at the situation logically would have not gone to war
after being attacked and having mass casualties (bigger than any single attack on the US ever) after no provocation
after being threatened
after (although not very good thoughts) thinking they have WMDs
and hey look someone who wants massive change said

Obama warned that al-Qaida is actively planning attacks on the United States from secret havens in Pakistan. He said he was setting new benchmarks and sending in 4,000 more troops, hundreds of civilians and increased aid for a six-year war that has seemed to be easing in Iraq

hmm maybe bush wasnt crazy after all maybe the media sucks and he didnt handle it the best way possible

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:19 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Rasq wrote:Why can't they keep tabs on anybody who starts asking around about 9-11? Why didn't those two nutjobs who filmed "Loose change" die of a car accident, or a drug overdose, before uploading the film onto the internet?

Maybe because they're relying on people like you to put forth such arguments?
Which would really only work if I had something to go on. Which I do. Solid facts.

Vigil wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:Cause there were no competent competitors.

A blind amoeba would of been better than Bush.
You say that now. How 'bout then?

Vigil wrote:No, but he was a little more competant than Bush.

Not to mention the fact that Bush had supposeldy tampered with the votes the first time.
Bullocks. Never been proven. That theory is to Democrats as "Obama is a closet Muslim" is to Republicans. Pure vindictiveness giving life to an urban legend.

Vigil wrote:And he'd sent you into two costly wars.
Neither of which were costly or going sour at the time.
Seriously, people, I can understand why you don't like Bush, but can we AT LEAST try to look at things four-dimensionally here?

BBJynne wrote:Bush resisted the urge the censor the media. I would not have been able to do so in his position.

(because they were so critical of him later on)
Oh, yeah.
If I'd been in his position, there would've been a lot of people blackbagged or sandbagged. Starting with Micheal Moore.

How about "Successfully rallied the nation after the worst attack in sixty years*, and then went on to kick an oppressive regime out of it's home country, freeing the Afghani people."

"Tried to get the Democrats in Congress to take care of the housing bubble and put regulation on Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac."

*How you count Pearl Harbor depends. While the Japanese did kill more people in that attack, Hawaii was a territory, not a state.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:54 am

kslidz wrote:who in there right mind looking at the situation logically would have not gone to war
after being attacked and having mass casualties (bigger than any single attack on the US ever) after no provocation
after being threatened
after (although not very good thoughts) thinking they have WMDs

you mean.

After being attacked by a group with no affiliation to the group we wanted to go to war with.
After not being threatened by anyone aside from same group with no affiliation to the target of our war.
AND after being shown into pretty much every nook and cranny of the country to affirm that there were no WMDs.

The government even released documents showing that 1. they had been given great details about the 9/11 attack before it happened, as WELL as documents showing they deliberately mislead the public to believe there was a connection between 9/11 and Iraq when none existed.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next