Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Western)

4 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Western) Empty Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Western)

Post by Toaster Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Coming from the creators of Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption is an open world game taking place in the Old Western setting. It looks great... and I was excited about it... until I remembered that it's Rockstar, and that Rockstar takes forever to put their games out on PC, and that Rockstar has become famous for the shitty port they did of GTA IV, and that Rockstar is shallow enough to blame the poor reception of their buggy, secu-rom infested port on 'rampant piracy within the PC userbase.'

Still, it looks pretty damn good, especially considering that it's an open-world game by Rockstar:

Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Western) Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Western)

Post by Gold Spartan Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Seen it. Looks promising.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Western) Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Western)

Post by czar Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:38 pm

First one was fun
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Looks okay... but kind of lacking from what I can see so far. I'd have to play it, though, to say much more. Trailers often aren't very informative when it comes to actual gameplay...
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:23 am

CivBase wrote:Looks okay... but kind of lacking from what I can see so far. I'd have to play it, though, to say much more. Trailers often aren't very informative when it comes to actual gameplay...

I agree. The trailer isn't really what is making me excited for this. It's mainly the idea of a GTA structured game in the oldwest setting that gets my hopes up.

I know you don't like the GTA series, I didn't like it either up until IV, which had VERY good writing when it came to the cut-scenes (dialog was GREAT) and satirical radio stations.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum