Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way to go New Jersey

+15
Death no More
Cheese
Toaster
Carcarius
tiny tim
KristallNacht
Ascendant Justice
Rasq'uire'laskar
KrAzY
A_Bearded_Swede
Ukurse
BBJynne
Nocbl2
Gauz
Gold Spartan
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Way to go New Jersey - Page 3 Empty Re: Way to go New Jersey

Post by KristallNacht Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
I burst out laughing when I read that.
The land is overpriced, you guys have made an industry out of the concept of "Pretty yet stupid", you are at least twenty BILLION dollars in debt, and you are NEVER going to be paying off all that money you own Washington state. You know, that outstanding debt for all the eco-friendly electricity we ship you?

oh we will. once marijuana is legalized.

California alone would get over 2.8 billion dollars a year from marijuana tax, not to mention the reduced price of the prison system. And once other states legalize it, we'll get even more since California's premiere agricultural export already is marijuana.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Way to go New Jersey - Page 3 Empty Re: Way to go New Jersey

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
I burst out laughing when I read that.
The land is overpriced, you guys have made an industry out of the concept of "Pretty yet stupid", you are at least twenty BILLION dollars in debt, and you are NEVER going to be paying off all that money you own Washington state. You know, that outstanding debt for all the eco-friendly electricity we ship you?

oh we will. once marijuana is legalized.

California alone would get over 2.8 billion dollars a year from marijuana tax, not to mention the reduced price of the prison system. And once other states legalize it, we'll get even more since California's premiere agricultural export already is marijuana.
You're talking in givens. Once Marijuana is legalized.
In any case, how big is your state budget deficit? Two billion per year? Three billion?

Why don't you start taxing the entertainment industry? Shouldn't THEY be able to support you guys?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum