Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still chapter two

Go down

still chapter two Empty still chapter two

Post by JB Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:02 pm

“NOOOO!” I yelled, shooting in the direction of the tongue's owner. Before I could get off more than a few rounds, I saw a black figure jumping at me with enormous speed. I raised my leg to kick it just in time for it to bounce off of my foot and knock me to the ground. It knocked itself back a few feet too and before it could regain itself, all three of us shot it until it quit moving. I turned my attention back to Alan, but I couldn't see him. All I saw was blood on the rooftop I'd tried to shoot at and nothing else. Tears formed in my eyes, but I couldn't ignore the fact that we had to leave.
“Alan forgive me! Please I am so sorry! Forgive me please God! Oh my dear God please forgive, I am so sorry Alan please.” I tried to run, but sank to my knees. All I remember for the next hour is Chris grabbing me by my shoulders and raising me to my feet. Then running, one less comrade in our midst.
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down