Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be a king.

5 posters

Go down

To be a king. Empty To be a king.

Post by Death no More Sun May 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Before you read, you must know that this is a xenomorph(alien) fanfiction and it will go on for maybe 10-30 chapters depending on what I feel like.

To be a king

J'ilhanthssss scoured threw the vents as he looked for his prey. He stopped near the metal grate of the vent, with his tail he smashed it open, and the flimsy piece of metal fell to the ground. J'ilhanthssss jumped out of the ducts onto the cold, sterile floor. He stood up and looked around, his head darting side to side looking for his next chew toy.

J’ilhanthssss jumped onto the ceiling, he crawled up their threw many halls, still no prey in sight. He paused for a second as he noticed something, something odd in the air, something HUMAN! He leaped behind a stack of crates as two humans rounded the corner, they were both warriors. One of them had a huge gun strapped to his side, he swung it side to side looking for some thing “ I could of swore the radar had a contact, hmmm it must be defected.”

The other marines turned to him “That’s the fifth time this week, I swear there must be a bug around here somewhere.” Too bad for them they were right. I readied my tail, my weapon of choice, the human warriors walked down the hall, the one with the big gun was lagging behind, he would be the first to die. I silently followed the fools, once I was within range of the Human I lashed out my tail into its neck, I caught it before it fell, with the bodies in my arms I jumped up onto the ceiling. The human turned around Perfect I thought I lashed out my tail and hit him the neck, paralyzing him. I jumped down from ceiling and put my mouth to the humans, a chest burst emerged from my mouth into the human’s mouth and down his throat, their it would grow and then It would burst threw the host and grow some more till it was full size.

Only a little bit longer and I would have the start of my hive. For you see I am different, I AM A KING! My hive doesn’t need a Queen I can supply it my self, along as I’m am alive, the hive will be too. I’m pure, I’m a god, there has only been three kings in all of Xenomorph history, each bringing a age abundance and expansion. I’m different because I can make a hive, because I’m probably the strongest Xenomorph.

I dragged the bodies back to my makeshift hive, a abandoned storage room, its not big but it will do, now I must get food, and more hosts, I must make this hive strong!

Corporal Jake Reginda walked down the halls alone, he was sent to find out what happened to his Teammates, their vitals flat lined a couple minutes ago. He had their suit locators on radar, he was getting close, the oddest thing is that they were still moving after their vitals flat lined.

The lieutenant said that the area that they were in had been having problems, ventilation bursts most of which were lethal. He turned the corner were their Vitals flat lined, no bent metal anywhere, no indication of a explosion. Reginda was confused, how in hell had they died then? He wanted to know, so he followed their locators. He walked down another hall, he was almost there, almost to revelation.

He entered the room and noticed the two dead bodies, he knelt down to them, no abrasions, not cuts or gashes, not even a bruise. This was getting more fucked up by the second, Reginda looked at the body, he jumped back as it started to convulse. He grabbed a syringe from his pocket, and held down the man’s arm, he injected the liquid. The body stopped convulsing a few seconds after. The man awoke, and looked at Reginda “What happened? Where am I?”

Reginda looked at him “I thought you would know, just a second ago you were convulsing, before that you flat lined.”

“Well I sure do know I’m not dead. I wonder what the fuck happened?”

“I dunno and I don’t want too, lets get Rick and you out of here” Reginda helped Josh up and they started to pick up Rick, Josh started to cough, he cough on his sleeve. As he pulled his arm away, they both noticed the large amount of blood on it.

“What the F….” Josh was cut short as the chest burst pounded at his torso from within. He coughed up blood as Reginda went up a held him up from falling. It pounded again this time it burst through, all though it was still in it. Reginda raised his rifle and fired into Josh and the alien, he killed it and watched as its acid blood mixed and burned through Josh’s torso. He turned to Rick’s body, he pulled out a grenade threw it him, he jumped back right before the explosion killing the alien along with Rick.

“What the hell was that” Josh said confounded by what just happened. He sat down on one of the crates, behind him J’ilhanthssss raised his tail, He wasn’t going to kill the human, he was GOING TO FUCKING TORTURE IT!

J’ilhanthssss tackled the human he took his claws and slashed off its hand he picked up and slammed it into the wall. He let the human down and watched it run around screaming, he swung his tail and chopped off one of the human’s warrior’s legs. He pounced on the already dying human and he clawed it, stabbed it, and bite it. The human died moments later in a pool of blood, almost to where he could drown in it. J’ilhanthssss rose up and ran down the hall, he had to find new hosts, the humans are probably suspicious of what’s going on here.

So he decided to find a new place for his hive, he searched many ducts, and rooms looking for one deserted one. Eventually he stumbled on a cave, it wasn’t big but it would do, it looked like a abandoned mine, that closed a little bit to early to have any real size. He marked the place with his pheromones, and he went out to find his next batch of hosts.

Last edited by Death no more on Mon May 04, 2009 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

To be a king. Empty Re: To be a king.

Post by Gauz Sun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm

It would be more appealing if it was broken into smaller paragraphs. Also, please start a new paragraph for evey dialouge.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 am

x Gauz x wrote:It would be more appealing if it was broken into smaller paragraphs. Also, please start a new paragraph for evey dialouge.
I did? The stupid comp screwed it up when I pasted it from word Mad
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Untamed Reign Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Not bad.

Just remember not to switch between point of views. You went from "Jilanthisss" to "I" and it didn't make any sense.

Untamed Reign
Minion

Male Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Tue May 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Untamed Reign wrote:Not bad.

Just remember not to switch between point of views. You went from "Jilanthisss" to "I" and it didn't make any sense.
Ya I wanted it be from first point of view but thats goes out the window after midnight....(getting tired)
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue May 05, 2009 5:17 pm

yeah, and if u say who's point of veiw your speaking from, u dont need to state it 5 more times, its pretty good though, but yeah theres like 15 S's in the first paragraph alone and 1/2 of em are in Jumpingajackssssssss name Razz
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Tue May 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Dont make fun of howsssssssssssss we talkssssssssssssssssssssss
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 am

XNate02 wrote:Dont make fun of howsssssssssssss we talkssssssssssssssssssssss
lol nate, you will be the next character to die in my story Razz N'atuassss
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Wed May 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Death no more wrote:

oh well we all gotta die eventually Very Happy
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Wed May 06, 2009 4:53 pm

XNate02 wrote:
Death no more wrote:

oh well we all gotta die eventually Very Happy
Yep lol, you be the first but you wont be the last...
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Thu May 07, 2009 4:19 pm

well here is the second chapter Very Happy

J’ilhanthssss’s claws sifted into the dirt outside of the facility, he hurtled around another bush, the Xenomorph hid there as he watched a group of eight human warriors searched for him, over the past couple days his hive has grown. Instead of just him, the hive had twenty or so drones running around bringing back bodies, causing havoc. The hive expanded to other pockets of the hive all over the facility, giving them the aura of being everywhere at once, making fear more rampant.

J’ilhanthssss watched as the Humans neared ever closer, J’ilhanthssss readied for what was going to come. As the first human came with in range he lashed out his tail and impaled it through the chest.
J’ilhanthssss swung the human around and knocked down most of the group, he threw it off his tail, the body hit the ground bringing a torrent of blood with it. J’ilhanthssss striked the humans with his tale, paralyzing them. He had half of them out of the fight before one even got up. One of the warriors started to fire at him, its bullets pelted into the king’s hide, barley making him bleed.

J’ilhanthssss leaped at him, he tackled the being to the ground and crushed its skull with it’s inner jaw. J’ilhanthssss got up and sliced the other warriors throat, he felt a wave of pain come over him as smart gunner started to fire at him, the bullets piercing through his body, his splitting bones giving ear splitting crack to all in the vicinity. The king jumped out of the way as he tried to avoid the bullets, each of tracking his moves to an extent.

The king jumped at smart gunner clawing and biting him, J’ilhanthssss’s blood pouring onto the unlucky bastard. The rest of the marines could hear the smart gunner’s unnerving screams of pain, they fired at J’ilhanthssss, barley hurting him. He easily dispatched the rest of them with his tail, its toxin flowing through their blood, paralyzing them. The poison felt like being on fire, then dipped in freezing cold water, stiffing their skin, making every moment of consciousness living hell. J’ilhanthssss watched as some of his drones came a little to late, they collected the bodies, lest J’ilhanthssss spilled his acidic blood on the hosts.

G’aussss looked at the king, he was dripping his blood unto the ground. The king started to follow the rest of the drones, his hunting party stayed behind, two other drones were with him, C’ivaussss and M’ilferossss. They were amply strong, but strength might not be enough to survive this hunt. G’aussss lead the group as the others followed in suite, their pace ever quickening as the neared as vent, M’ilferossss took lead and bashed the grate out of the way with the force of his head, he took lead as the silently traveled through the vents. G’aussss stopped “Do you sense that?”
“Yes I do, we’ve got our prey” C’ivaussss went a little further and started to bash threw the metal duct, he bashed through and made a hole big enough for him and M’ilferossss to fit through. G’aussss tried to squeeze through but he had to strike of another part of the duct, he fell with the piece of metal. He gracefully fell to the floor, he looked around and noticed many brown almost cow like animals, they were pure brown, much broader shoulders with a wider, flatter head.

C’ivaussss looked at the rest of them “What are those things?”

“I don’t know, but they seem that they could be a host, so let us hunt” G’aussss ran along the side of the enclosure and jumped onto one of the beasts. He knocked it out one hit to the head with his inner jaw, though not enough to smash through its head.

Dr. Jackson watched from the observation deck as the aliens attacked their prey. Little did the fumbling beasts know that they were walking right into a trap, but before they died he wanted to observe them, knowledge is power he thought to himself. If he could learn about his enemy he could destroy it, he watched as one of them tackled another Oswitch, and knocked it out wit hits inner jaw. He was brought out of his thoughts as his assistant walked into the room “Sir, we have the turrents online, they are stocked up on ammo and ready to fire.”

“Good, give me a minute, I want to see them hunt some more.”

G’aussss knocked out another Oswitch with his powerful inner jaws, he suddenly looked to his left as five panels at the other end of the room opened up, five heavy guns popped out. At this moment G’aussss knew something was wrong but couldn’t really place what was causing this disturbance, his thoughts were answered when one of the turrents aimed at C’ivaussss. He was torn down by numerous bullets, he tried to escape but the gun fire was to fast and to deadly, it killed him in seconds.

M’ilferossss charged at the turrents but his fate was sealed when one of the guns chopped of his legs due to the immense amount of bullets in the air. He fell bleeding on the ground, but he wouldn’t give up, he crawled with both of his arms towards the turrents. They immediately fired on what remained of M’ilferossss, his body eventually succumbed to the hail of lead and went limp.

G’aussss jumped onto the ceiling and crawled as fast a he could to the turrents, if he could get as far behind them as possible, he could have a chance. Bullets started to rain down on him but he was moving to fast for them, they ricocheted off the ceiling down into any of the remaining Oswitchs, he moved faster as the turrents started to get their hails of lead closer and closer, inch by inch. He was almost there! He felt hope well up within him, but it was almost dashed away when the turrent’s bullets landed dead center in his leg, he slowed a bit but with the bullets now at a lethal range, he picked up the pace as went faster than before.

He neared the turrents; they were almost pointing straight up. With a huge bound he jumped from the ceiling to one of the turrents, with his tail he smashed it right off the wall. He went destroying the turrents while they tried to extend to where he was. He slashed the last turrent and watched it hit the ground, he turned around and noticed the marines storming the room, though none of them fired, one walked forward. He yelled “Take it alive, doctors orders” His features turned into that of a sick twisted grin as the nets flew out and pinned the alien to the wall.

J’ilhanthssss picked up another host, he impregnated it with a chest burst. He dropped the host and then moved onto the others, he quickly impregnated them. He watched as the drones carried in another group of hosts, it was amazing how fast his hive was growing, but ultimately he thought this could bring his downfall. He looked as the aliens started to form hive nods with their resin coming from their mouths, the hive nods would be instrumental to his power. They relayed the hives telepathy and started to form the hive mind, a connection between all aliens, whether if they were in a host or a full grown killing machine. All of the aliens had telepathy to a extent but the kings and queens had a predominately stronger one.
J’ilhanthssss watched as two large aliens walked up to him, they were stronger and had more spikes around their body, their hide tougher and they were faster than the mere drone. He looked at the warriors they were becoming the pride of the hive, stronger and faster than any other, the two were more than a match for any alien here besides him.
“King, we haven’t heard back from G’aussss and his party, we think they might have been killed. We lost their scent as they progressed deeper into the human hive” N'atuassss said, K’iranssss quickly cut him off.

“Your majesty.” she bowed “May I lead the hunt for our missing brothers?” N’atuassss glared at her but before he could respond, J’ilhanthssss began to speak.

“Yes… you can, bring N’atuassss with you, no other shall follow, make clear of my orders.” He paused “Both of you.”
They began to move off, as soon as they were away from J’ilhanthssss the two immediately started to bicker.

“Why K’iranssss? You lead the last one.” N’atuassss growled at her.

“Well I’ll be fair you can lead the next but the one after that goes to whoever may find that of which are missing.”

They began to race of in different directions, they went to where they expected them to be. N’atuassss could smell a scent but he wasn’t entirely sure if it was G’aussss or any of his other members, but it couldn’t hurt if he followed the scent. He moved through the vents, quickly and silently he followed the scent. He went a little bit further through the vents and noticed the scent left the vents, he still went further.

As he turned the corner of one of the vents, he noticed a hole, it appeared to be smashed out forcefully. He sensed that he was getting closer to his objective, he jumped down the hole and found himself in a huge room with many knocked out Oswitchs, he scanned the room quickly and noticed plasma burns and two carcass of Xenomorphs. He got closer and noticed they were C’ivaussss and M’ilferossss, G’aussss seemed to have escaped, he should be somewhere near here. He took another quick look around the room and found a vent he could fit into the get outside of the other room.

K’iranssss sliced the throat of another human warrior, another fired its gun into her back, she arched her tail and impaled the impudent beast, dashing away all its chances of survival, she slammed it into a wall. Splattering its brains onto the wall, she dropped the body as another wave of human came down on her like waves on an island they couldn’t kill her, and every time she repelled them with only scratches, but like the waves of water, there attacks were endless. She slammed another Human into the wall, killing it.

She turned around to see a massive human, shinning in clad green armor, it charged up its weapon, a red dot traced her body she instinctively avoided the light, but before she could jump all the way out of the way, it fired. The laser hit her should sending it and her arm down the hall behind her, she charged the human as it charged another shot, this time she dodged it, it hit the floor behind her sending smoldering bits of titanium into the wall, and other areas. She swung her tail around and cut the humans left leg off. It fell to the ground rolling, as did the human. He pulled out a pistol and started to fire at her, but the bullets barley even stung her.

She smacked the pistol out of his hand, taking it with the gun. He screamed in pure agony as his other hand was sliced off by her tail, she picked him up by throat as he tried to hit her with the stumps of bleeding flesh that used to be hands. She threw him to the ground as another wave humans, mainly the same as the one bleeding on the floor, they fired into her tearing her into pieces, a grenade launcher hit her chest putting a gaping hole in it. She fell to the ground, looking at the bleeding human, he was strong, and put up a good fight. She wouldn’t have wanted to die any hands but their own. She watched as the humans crowded around it, trying to save it, she wasn’t sure if they did but all she remembered was darkness, pure darkness.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down