Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Secret'.

+11
Kasrkin Seath
Ukurse
CivBase
Cheese
Rasq'uire'laskar
dragoon9105
KrAzY
kslidz
Jamiesway
RX
Gauz
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 'Secret'. - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Secret'.

Post by Ringleader Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:54 am

Hmm, you know its strange, whenever I (or someone else) turns the fan on in my bathroom (which is on a timer) an extremely large percentage of the time like 95% of the time, the fan, (which can be set to any amount of time up to 60 minutes) will shut down when I walk into the bathroom later on. This happens almost every time I walk in the bathroom, and I normally go at random times, and don't bother to check the time I set the fan to when I set it, I just turn the timer while walking out so its not like I'm subconsciously going later on based on some unknown and highly accurate biological clock. It occurs almost supernaturally, as the chances of me walking in during such a narrow time frame even once is reasonably slim, but a sting of these occurrences are less likely yet.

I realize correlation does not mean attraction, but it certainly is highly strange, I'm actually used to it happening.

Streetlights (really flickery ones will go out sometimes when I walk underneath them too (this only happened when I lived in California, not in Georgia), but I realize there probably is some scientific reason for this, like my omega brainwave pattern interfering with the chi energy of the street light.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 pm

the streetlight thing hap;pens to me... and bulbs burnout when I enter rooms all the time

IMO its just bad timing...
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Used to be that I could pop toast into the toaster, set it at random, go sit on a couch and zone out... and then get up and get the butter/peanut butter out seconds before the toast popped up. Worked on the microwave too.

So, I figured that I was just unconsciously keeping track of the time. So I took another phenomena where I had uncanny timing (Traffic lights ALWAYS turned red just before I got to them, or so it seemed.)

I started recording the times that this happened, and I realized that it didn't happen as often as I thought. I just noticed it when it happened, but didn't think of it whenever I hit old red lights and green lights.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 am

if it happens more then once in succession, which think about the lifetime of a bulb and the narrow timing you would have to enter and exit rooms to experience a burnout, the chances are pretty darn astronomical, so perhaps maybe your chi is conflicting with the toaster thetans, it's all outlined in my book brainetics, it can be yours for the reasonable price of $39.96
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Ringleader wrote:if it happens more then once in succession, which think about the lifetime of a bulb and the narrow timing you would have to enter and exit rooms to experience a burnout, the chances are pretty darn astronomical, so perhaps maybe your chi is conflicting with the toaster thetans, it's all outlined in my book brainetics, it can be yours for the reasonable price of $39.96
Yeah...

Or, maybe lightbulbs almost always burn out when they're switched on. So enter a room, switch on a light, and it will probably burn out right at that moment, if it's going to burn out.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 pm

good point
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 pm

It is possible that your brainwaves 'thoughts' can be putting out the lights. It can be a reccuring thing that subconsciously happens to you. You should try to use some positive thoughts to negate those effects. Otherwise you will be spending time and money on lights more often than you should.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

today I hit EVERY red light between here and where I work

thats 23 red lights... 2 of them emergancy fire station lights that only turn red when the fire truck leaves

INCREDIBLY BAD TIMING...
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:14 am

OR your just, luckless luck,

...Luck
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:16 am

Well if your predominate thoughts are 'I don't want to get a red light', you are going to get a red light.

Instead of negative thinking (Ex- Not, no, don't) will only negatively effect you. Postive thinking will postively effect you.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:42 am

NO, its just that the brain is flooded with so much information, we tune out most of it, unless we consciously focus on it. If you have a positive outlook, your more likely to be pleased as you pick up on more positive cues, adversely, if you have a negative perspective, you will focus on that, and perceive more negative cues.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Nah, that's just Sod's law.

Can't argue with that. It's a LAW.

Or maybe it's Murphy's law...

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Quite honestly, after listening to the audio-book again, I don't think this topic has been discussed enough.

If you are against the law, could you explain why? The law of attraction is based on, and in sync with, quantum physics/mechanics. If you are going to argue the law of attraction, I suggest you have a higher understanding of the law itself, or quantum mechanics.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 pm

I wanted this thread to die and stay dead forever.

You revived it.

Obviously your theory is a load of bullocks

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:06 pm

BB, please, unless you fully understand the Law of Attraction, you won't be able to use it.

Not only but you contradicted the law itself in that statement, only if you believe in your thought can it be manifested, yet you deny the "theory" of the law itself. The law will not work positively if you deny its existence.

Tell me, if you deny gravity, can you defy it on your own two feet? You can't, the law is a law of nature, it has worked for millions, it is not coincidence.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Gauz wrote:Tell me, if you deny gravity, can you defy it on your own two feet? You can't, the law is a law of nature, it has worked for millions, it is not coincidence.

no

but your "secret" isn't a law so it doesn't work that way

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm saying that, the law is adamant, set in stone. Wether you believe its there or not, like I said you can't deny the existence of a law of nature. You might as well accept it, accepting it can bring untold amount of good stuff in your life.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 pm

[voice=john locke] DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2