Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper

+8
Vtrooper
dragoon9105
CivBase
Jamiesway
Gauz
Angatar
Ukurse
Nocbl2
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sniper - Page 3 Empty Re: Sniper

Post by XNate02 Fri May 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:Yes, but I was going to make it a game of survival. Teams battle against waves of my spawned opponents. We still need peeps, though, so unless you join, the CB will be filled with "SNIPER JOIN NOW!"

spamming the Cb will result in a ban
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Sniper - Page 3 Empty Re: Sniper

Post by JB Fri May 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:Yes, but I was going to make it a game of survival. Teams battle against waves of my spawned opponents. We still need peeps, though, so unless you join, the CB will be filled with "SNIPER JOIN NOW!"

Okay now your just ripping off of qwertys room, but the point is, if theyre fighting each other its not going to go anywhere, its like kids running around with fake guns saying they shot the other one. Point is no one really sees this going anywhere, and people obviously agree, so save yourself the time of being banned from the CB and any other thing you might decide to "spam" and maybe put alittle more thought into it, i didnt say it was a bad idea, it needs more thought before you start throwing out random ideals
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum