Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My attempt at a Zombie FF

+2
dragoon9105
Offensive Bias- OLD
6 posters

Go down

Is it good?

My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_lcap15%My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_lcap23%My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_lcap46%My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_lcap0%My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_lcap8%My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_lcap0%My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_lcap8%My attempt at a Zombie FF Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

My attempt at a Zombie FF Empty My attempt at a Zombie FF

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 pm

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH

PROLOGUE

10th June. First day of the infection.

“It was only supposed to be a police action. The USA had recently captured a series of Rebel states in South America. A few weeks after we withdrew from one of the settlements known as “Daygo” Heavy rioting broke out. We lost full contact with the settlement a day after the riots were reported. Fearing more rebels, a military force was sent there. And it would be this Police Action that started off a fight for Humanities survival. I was there. I was there and I will never forget that day.”

The radio blared country music as Corporal Diego manned the gun on the Humvee. The Private in the passenger side threw out a cigarette and watched as it bounced along the desert road. “You know, the villagers are supposed to be nuts. Rebelling after what we did to ‘em.” The Private made sense. There was a long list of atrocities committed to them.
“Well maybe that’s why they rebelled again. So they didn’t have monsters ruling over them.” The Private snorted and spat onto the road.
“Maybe Sir, maybe.” Diego squinted out in the distance. A very distant figure seemed to be moving towards the convoy of Humvee’s. “Hey Sarge, look at that out there!” Diego’s call made the Sergeant look at it. He picked up the radio. “This is Sergeant Callone, we have seen what appears to be a person out in the desert. Request we investigate. Over.”
“Umm, copy that Sergeant, you’re cleared.” The Humvee turned towards the figure. As it drew closer, Diego looked back. The convoy had stopped, awaiting their return. Diego felt his gut clench. He didn’t know why, just a bad feeling. The figure was a shambling along the desert ground. As the vehicle drew nearer, the person stopped. He turned to face them as the door of the Humvee closed. The Private had gotten out. He walked over. A few metres out, he stopped. “Excuse me Sir, do you speak English?” The person turned towards the Private and ran forward in a surprising burst of speed. He snarled as he ran towards the shocked Private. Diego turned the gun towards the man but he ran too fast. The Private turned back towards the Humvee and sprinted away. The man caught up with him while the Sergeant fired a warning shot in the air.

The man fell on top of the Private and bit into his back. He tore a large piece of body armour and flesh out. The Private screamed loudly. Diego fired a round into the mans head. It burst and the body rolled onto the floor. Diego looked down at the wounded Private. “You Okay Sampson?”
“Yeah Sarge, I’m fine. That fucker just took a chunk out of me! What the fuck!”
“It’s alright Sampson, we got you.” The radio crackled.
“We heard shots, what the fuck is going on over there? Over.” Callone walked over to the radio.
“We had a spot of trouble with the local. He attacked Private Sampson. He has been wounded and needs a medic.”
“Affirmative Callone. Sending one up.” A groan sounded from Sampson. Diego and Callone turned towards him. He was shaking uncontrollably and wouldn’t stop. Foam poured from his mouth and his eyes slowly rolled into his head. He stopped shaking and just lay still. Callone ran towards him and started checking his pulse. “SAMPSON! Oh shit!” He sat next to the body. As the roar of the approaching Humvee’s engine filled Diego’s ears, the body gave a little groan. Callone looked back at the body. “Sampson?” Sampson sat up. Callone put his hand on Sampson’s shoulder. “You Okay buddy?” Sampson growled and bit deep into Callone’s hand. He screamed and kicked him in the face. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” Sampson quickly rose and ran at the Sergeant. He was too close for Diego to fire the gun now.

“AGH!” The Sergeants startled cry made Diego grab his rifle and jump off the back of the vehicle. He aimed at the door of the vehicle. The Sergeant was quiet and the car shook slightly as the thing that had once been his comrade ate the Sergeant. Blood splashed across the door window and the thing gave a satisfied moan. He heard it try and get back out of the vehicle. Diego’s breathing grew rapid as he struggled to control his shakes. The monster came out of the car and looked for a new victim. It stopped as it saw him. Diego dropped his gun in fear and ran towards the Convoy. He heard it scream as it got closer. Fuck these things were fast. He looked back and stumbled. Tripping over, he looked up towards the blazing sun. The monster blocked the sun and filled his view. It gave a triumphant shriek and fell back as its head exploded. The Medic Humvee drew close. Two soldiers stepped out. One went over to Sampson and the other tended to Diego. “You’ll be fine buddy, no wounds. Oh crap, what the fuck happened buddy?”
“I…I…I…”
“Oh crap, he’s in shock. Get him out of here.”
“Hey Sir, there’s a Sergeant getting out of the Humvee. He’s running at us. I think he’s one of them.”
“Shoot him idiot!” A gunshot penetrated the still air and gradually, the echo faded. Diego closed his eyes as he was lifted up by non threatening hands.

CHAPTER ONE: NIGHT WATCH

TWO DAYS AFTER INFECTION

“We’re a few more miles out from Daygo. We were attacked twice in the night. These things aren’t Human. Requesting more soldiers to deal with the threat.”
“Denied Major. I’m sure it’s nothing.”
“Sir, with all due respect, you have no idea what we are dealing with here! They bite people. If you get bitten, you become one of them. They run faster and can take more punishment than normal people. Please, we need assistance to stop the things from spreading.”
“Okay Major, we’ll send another Convoy. It should arrive in your current position in around 37 hours.”
“Can you get it here any faster?”
“No Major, just sit tight and you’ll have your reinforcements.”

Orders were to set up and wait for reinforcements. That was bad for Diego. He would have to work night watch with the Corporals and about five Humvee’s. The creatures seemed to get more active at night too. Last night, they were 20 miles out from Daygo. They had been attacked by around 600 of them. Now, they were only five miles out, and they could clearly see the settlement through the haze of dust. They would have to wait almost two days for the second Convoy. All kinds of shit could go wrong by then.

NIGHT

Diego jerked awake as the radio crackled.
“Falcon, pick up? Falcon?”
“I’m… I’m here.”
“We see movement. 9’o clock sharp.”
“Diego turned and saw a large group of shadows running through the desert towards them.
“Copy Eagle, do we open fire?”
“We wait until they come within two miles and we open up. Fire a few shots anyway to wake up the others.”
“Copy that Eagle. Falcon over and out.” Diego looked down the sight of the 50. Cal on the Humvee. He tightened his grip and made his shots count. Firing one bullet, he heard a loud screech in the distance. He fired a rapid burst and let the echo die. Soldiers were yelling and running out of the tents. Many of them opened fire once they had spotted the targets. Screams came from the horde. Many soldiers were half dressed and ran around with no shirts on. That wouldn’t help if the things overran the camp. He radio crackled.
“ALL UNITS! OPEN FIRE!” Diego let it rip. Firing a five second burst and waiting two seconds before firing another five second burst. The Humvee’s all opened up and the things were falling in the desert. Diego saw them getting close. Too close. They were only around one mile out. They would be here soon. He continued to fire. As did the others. Many more figures fell into the desert. But they were spreading out. They were becoming harder to hit. He could hear the individual moans and panting of the creatures. A soldier at the front of the Convoy screamed as hundreds of the things piled onto him and began tearing him apart. “MOVE BACK! TO THE HUMVEE’S!” The soldiers fell back while the Humvee’s kept them covered. Diego saw a Private fall to the ground, one of the things clutching his leg. Diego fired and blew its arm off. Instead of delivering the lethal bite into the downed Private, it looked towards Diego. Its blood red eyes staring into his. Diego blinked as he fired a shot into its head. The Private got up and ran towards the Humvee. “Thanks man!” He shouted as he ran past. Diego fired into the mass of creatures as they chased down the soldiers. A grenade exploded and killed a large group of the things that struggled to manoeuvre around it.

Sergeant Boyle fired his G36C into a horde of them. “FUCK YOU!” He screamed as they fell under his onslaught of lead. He saw a Private run around a Humvee, screaming. A monster came after him. As it stood facing the two soldiers, it squealed in delight. It was wearing a police uniform but it was covered in dust and dried blood and was ripped all over. It screamed and ran towards them. Boyle fired a round from the Assault Rifle and the bullet entered its skull. It fell backwards as though it had slipped on a banana peel and lay still as blood poured from the wound. “Next time, save your own ass.” He said as the scared Private clutched his Rifle in a vice like grip.

Diego had abandoned the Humvee when the monsters had pushed the remaining soldiers back. He ran around the corner of a Humvee. He heard a voice yelling “GET DOWN!” He dove to the ground and covered his head. He heard a large thunderous amount of gunfire in front of him and screams of the monsters behind him. He resisted every urge to run as the monsters were killed as they ran around the Humvee. The gunfire stopped and he was helped up. “Corporal, stop pissing about on the ground and kill something for fuck sake!” Diego turned and saw only a handful of the monsters remained. “Drive ‘em back men!” The soldiers fired into the group. A few of them were wearing US army uniforms. They quickly fell. Diego looked down on the ground. A dead monster was there. It was a child. Its eyes were shockingly red and it was covered in blood. Both new and dried. He found a small wound that resembled a bite mark on the back of the child’s neck. Diego didn’t know what was happening, but these things had to die.

CHAPTER TWO

DAYGO

“The convoy had arrived late. But at least they came before nightfall. The things seemed livelier and more organised come night. But it was nothing a few clips from an assualt rifle couldn’t handle. I didn’t know what the fuck was happening then… Now, everything is revealed and these monsters have killed everything. The HPL? Fucking posers but they’re all Humanities got now…

FOUR YEARS EARLIER

“Sanchez! Hustle it soldier!”

“Yes Sir!” Sanchez sprinted the remaining distance to the low wall. Crouching behind it with a group of nine soldiers, they looked over the wall. A large building blocked their view of their target. The Hospital. They knew there were a few hundred of the things in Daygo and they weren’t going to risk running through the town with such a small force. Sanchez was tasked with clearing the outer buildings. Many of them were houses and shops. While the main force of 20 soldiers in Humvees, will drive up through the towns one and only road while staying inside the vehicles for protection. Their job was clearing the streets by attracting as many to them as possible. Not the smartest of plans but at least they had the Humvees.

“Sanchez, we go into this big building here. When it’s clear, we do the one on the other side of the road. Then we radio in, and the Humvees come through. Got it?”

“Yes Sir.”

“That applies to all of you!” Sergeant Bignads checked his clip and vaulted over the wall.
“MOVE OUT MEN!” The soldiers all climbed over the wall and followed their Sergeant up to the building. They kicked down the door and walked inside. The thing that everyone noticed, was the smell. It stopped the overeager Sergeant dead in his tracks.
“Oh man, what the fuck! How long has shit been dead in here?” A Private by the name of Gallows covered his nose while he spoke. Sanchez coughed and ran outside retching. Dropping on all fours in the sand, he puked and breathed in the dusty air. He spat into the sickly colour of his breakfast and looked around. To his right, nothing. To his left. Everything. His eeys widened in fear, shock and surprise. A whole horde of the things was running at him. They were still a distance off but they were closing fast.

Sanchez swung his M16 about and fired a burst into the lead Zombies head. It exploded and fell back into a crowd of them. It didn’t even slow them down. The others ran outside and said a torrent of things, ranging from “SHIT” to “Would ya look at that?” Raising their guns to meet the threat, they fired en masse into the mob of undead beings. Bllod sprayed everywhere as bullets hit and bodies fell. A roar came from inside the building and everything stopped. The gunfire, the screams, the Zombies. Sergeant Bignads looked inside the building and gave a small yell before being grabbed by an oversized hand and dragged into the building. The Zombies gave panicked snarls and ran back where they had come from.

The remaining soldiers turned and fired through the buildings doors. A disgruntled moan came from the dark recesses of the interior of the structure. Blood sprayed over the soldiers as they stopped firing. Then, the mangled corpse of Sergeant Bignads flew out of the doors and into a Private. He struggled to push the body off himself as the ground shook around the soldiers. Gallows ran over to the Private and pulled the body off him. Sanchez was now in command. “GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO THE CONVOY! NOW!!” The soldiers vaulted over the wall and ran for their lives. Sanchez turned back to see Gallows helping a dazed Private over the wall. He grabbed his arm and pushed him forward. The wall behind them was smashed down by two massive fists.

A piece of debris smacked into Gallows, falling to the ground, he fired his weapon in a reflex action. A bullet struck the Private in the leg. Screams erupted as he fell to the ground on his back. A monstrous being, with dark brown skin, a huge body, bulging with muscles, emerged through the wall. It’s huge head sighted the downed men and it ran at them similar to how an Ape would run. It grabbed hold of Gallows who had been firing his weapon at it. The bullets went into the flesh but didn’t have any effect. Grabbing his legs with its other hand, it pulled him in half. Biting the dead mans head off, it threw the rest away. It turned to the Private who was too busy screaming, hadn’t noticed the monster kill Gallows. He was crawling through the sand, leaving a small blood trail behind, which was lost as the grains of sand blew away, when the monster turned him over and stamped on his head. Blood seeped and sprayed from around the monsters gargantuan foot and it turned towards the Convoy.

Last edited by offensive bias on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New Chapter)
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Male Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

My attempt at a Zombie FF Empty Re: My attempt at a Zombie FF

Post by dragoon9105 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 pm

I voted horrible please just stop writing................ Just kidding Very Happy keep up the good work OB, i like it (i really voted great if your wondering)
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:44 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:I voted horrible please just stop writing................ Just kidding Very Happy keep up the good work OB, i like it (i really voted great if your wondering)
Then who voted Horrible? Thanks Dragoon.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:47 pm

awesome man, I cant wait to see what happens next

(i voted good)
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 pm

XNate02 wrote:awesome man, I cant wait to see what happens next

(i voted good)
Bad and Horrible? Come on! Thanks Nate.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 pm

sounds good, waitin for the next one
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks for the overall good rating and comments. New chapter today if I get enough computer time.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Okay, for those of you that liked it, a new chapter is up. And can I ask that if you read, you comment. Thank you. And don't forget to vote!
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 am

very nice dude, i actually wanna read the next one Razz lol
keep up the good work
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

Very good.

Only a few spelling mistakes.

Also, every time someone says something it's a new paragraph.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 am

Yea try to seperate dialouge from the rest of the text but its not really needed unless its a conversation.

Keep iit up OB i wanna see what happens next ^.^
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias- OLD Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:42 am

Hey guys, new chapter. Read, comment and vote.
Offensive Bias- OLD
Offensive Bias- OLD
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:00 am

wow this is great, oh yeah Bignads lol
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion