Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCF Zombie Plan

+44
Ringleader
Nocbl2
Death no More
noir
Elabajaba
capn qwerty
Zaki90
Ukurse
KristallNacht
tiny tim
Jamiesway
dragoon9105
JB
Onyxknight
MrX
Cheese
TNine
BBJynne
Felix
Chuckles
Gauz
Dustin
CivBase
thane321
Dud Doodoo
kslidz
iAwesome
Rasq'uire'laskar
KrAzY
rzgrz
RX
A_Bearded_Swede
Lord Pheonix
Vigil
Toaster
Rotaretilbo
Angatar
XNate02
PiEdude
Archangel
laxspartan007
LH Justin
Kasrkin Seath
Maginot Line
48 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

TCF Zombie Plan Empty TCF Zombie Plan

Post by Maginot Line Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Question: How are we going to maintain an internet connection during the Zombie Apocalypse?

We'll lose each other!
My faithful, though our enemeis crowd around us, we tread the blessed path...

As Rasq has pointed out, we will not be able to communicate during the Zombie invasion. This leaves only one option:

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, in order to ensure the survival of humanity as a species, I believe that the members of the Crimson Flame Forum need to come up with a Zombie plan that is achievable, and will ensure all of our survival (except possibly XNate's).

Those of you who will attempt to 'Lonewolf' it, post your plans here in order that we might learn from them... not, I repeat, not, so that I can infect myself and hunt each and everyone of you down...
Maginot Line
Maginot Line
Minion

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

TCF Zombie Plan Empty Re: TCF Zombie Plan

Post by Kasrkin Seath Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Being in MI, All I ahve to do is head to the Upper Peninsula or into the more "rugged" areas of the state where there are large areas of land where there are few ways in, making for a perfect defensive position.

That combined with the large amount of natural resources and supplies available form local industries, a survivor force could be equipped well enough to slowly wipe out the infestation
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:58 pm

We plan a coordinated strike on a United States Military base on our cell phones and take over defending ourselves with the weapons within the base?
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:Being in MI, All I ahve to do is head to the Upper Peninsula or into the more "rugged" areas of the state where there are large areas of land where there are few ways in, making for a perfect defensive position.

That combined with the large amount of natural resources and supplies available form local industries, a survivor force could be equipped well enough to slowly wipe out the infestation
Plan # 2

Seeing as everyone has a weapon, a town Militia could easily be formed and because of the rivers and naturalk landscape, a defense could easily be set up around sections of the cities and around towns

ML!!
PM!!!
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:55 pm

i like in FL so theres no traviling to an icy part of the world and hope they can go there...also im south mf Miami so if i travel north i will run into them...so instead...

ill take my Dads Hunting Rifles (approx. 5-7) drive 2-5 miles to my cosins lake, see if there alive, hop on my 3 person Jet ski...'drive' to the island in the middle hunker in the Shack...and play Halo till the end of time...and hope zombies cant swim...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:06 pm

im just plain well set off.

ever heard of:

CANADIAN ZOMBIE INFESTATION

well....

CANADIAN ZOMBIE.

didn't think so.
Archangel
Archangel
Most Holy Angel of the Flame

Male Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Archangel wrote:im just plain well set off.

ever heard of:

CANADIAN ZOMBIE INFESTATION

well....

CANADIAN ZOMBIE.

didn't think so.
Eh?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:17 pm

miles of country side surround me Very Happy

all i have to do is find some guns and hold up in the school or wherever there is a coordinated survivor base

question?

are they fast or slow zombies?
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:21 pm

I live on Long Island, and the only way off the island without a boat is going through New York City. Best place to go during a zombie infestation. Not. I'm screwed unless I can get a boat.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Zombies can't swim, but they can walk along the lake bottom and back up to the island, unless the island is a sheer drop off all around. Anyway, I live in Arizona, so I'm not going to be able to flee north either. My house has three doorways and lots of low windows, so we probably wouldn't be able to blockade it properly. We might be able to erect a temporary blockade up long enough to haul both refrigerators and the food from the pantries upstairs, and then we could just blockade the stairway. I think the first major problem we'd run into would be our two dogs, which would likely attract zombies, and the lack of weapons and ammunition (there is a single sixteen gauge shotgun and very few shells for it). I wish there was a way we could compromise the integrity of the stairs, but without some sort of explosive, I doubt we'd be able to, so we'd be primarily relying on a good barricade of the staircase. My computer desk, in particular, would probably be very useful for this. We have enough food in the house on a regular basis to last several months, at least, isolated. Though, if we lost power and thus the refrigerators, we might last only a couple months at best.

As you can see, my zombie plan isn't really in place. I know enough about zombies and zombie invasions that I could probably manage to get out of the city fairly quickly with a small group, provisions, and weapons, but where I would head is still a matter of question.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:40 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Strong Zombie Survival Guide Rot.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Well, I think we first need to determine whether or not we wish to band together.

I can just imagine, the seniors leading the TCF brothers to victory over the zombies. We can establish a reinforced fort, and repopulate the planet with the help of Jamie and her friend. Cool LP can be our king, and we his faithful subjects.

My first suggestion of a castle would be my high-school. It has a shit-load of rooms, is two stories, has an elevator, and the cafeteria store windows have sliding metal covers that go over them when they close for the day.

I also live in the north so, while there may be a lower amount of immediately available ammunition, those who have weapons will likely be much more reasonable, and controllable, than many of our southern hill billy, gun toting, psychopaths.

I'll be sure to buy myself a weapon the minute I acquire sufficient funds. I plan on purchasing an M1 Garand.

Just imagine, sitting on the top of the open staircase in the middle of the school, sniping zombies lumbering in through the front door.

The great thing about my school is that it is well fitted for slow moving zombies, as well as fast moving ones. I don't suspect that rabid, rage virus zombies would have a whole lot of motor skills, and would probably have some trouble accessing the second floor. There's actually a small 3rd story as well, and I presume access to the roof.

3 of the four staircases are pretty inclosed, and would be very easy for perhaps two men to guard. The third staircase is narrower and more steep, and it has a lot of range for shooting at zombies below from all sides.

Other than that, a few brave men stationed at bottom floor could help us to achieve near perfect security. As I stated before, there's a TON of rooms. There's even one room, the ceramics room, which only has one strange way to get in. You must stand in a small cylindrical floor-to-ceiling thing, close the door behind you, spinning the one in front of you, and then step through.

It's obviously far too complex for any zombie to get through.

The school, of course, also has it's own server.

As I'm sure we would not be the only ones to flee to the school, I'm sure there would be others. We could take control of them, electing ourselves as their leaders. We could confiscate all of their weapons, and store them in the school lockers, out of their reach.

Oh how I wish the zombie apocalypse would happen...
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 pm

ReconToaster wrote:Well, I think we first need to determine whether or not we wish to band together.

I can just imagine, the seniors leading the TCF brothers to victory over the zombies. We can establish a reinforced fort, and repopulate the planet with the help of Jamie and her friend. Cool LP can be our king, and we his faithful subjects.

My first suggestion of a castle would be my high-school. It has a shit-load of rooms, is two stories, has an elevator, and the cafeteria store windows have sliding metal covers that go over them when they close for the day.

I also live in the north so, while there may be a lower amount of immediately available ammunition, those who have weapons will likely be much more reasonable, and controllable, than many of our southern hill billy, gun toting, psychopaths.

I'll be sure to buy myself a weapon the minute I acquire sufficient funds. I plan on purchasing an M1 Garand.

Just imagine, sitting on the top of the open staircase in the middle of the school, sniping zombies lumbering in through the front door.

The great thing about my school is that it is well fitted for slow moving zombies, as well as fast moving ones. I don't suspect that rabid, rage virus zombies would have a whole lot of motor skills, and would probably have some trouble accessing the second floor. There's actually a small 3rd story as well, and I presume access to the roof.

3 of the four staircases are pretty inclosed, and would be very easy for perhaps two men to guard. The third staircase is narrower and more steep, and it has a lot of range for shooting at zombies below from all sides.

Other than that, a few brave men stationed at bottom floor could help us to achieve near perfect security. As I stated before, there's a TON of rooms. There's even one room, the ceramics room, which only has one strange way to get in. You must stand in a small cylindrical floor-to-ceiling thing, close the door behind you, spinning the one in front of you, and then step through.

It's obviously far too complex for any zombie to get through.

The school, of course, also has it's own server.

As I'm sure we would not be the only ones to flee to the school, I'm sure there would be others. We could take control of them, electing ourselves as their leaders. We could confiscate all of their weapons, and store them in the school lockers, out of their reach.

Oh how I wish the zombie apocalypse would happen...
Spinning doors aren't complex, you walk in and push...
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:44 pm

*smash glass
Archangel
Archangel
Most Holy Angel of the Flame

Male Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:51 pm

True...
Are the zombies like the Halo Wars AI?
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:45 pm

It isn't a spinning door, it's practically a cycling air lock, the way he described it. One door won't open until the other is closed. Recon, how large is the school's roof, and how large is the ceramics room? If we could load a bunch of nonperishable food into there, a few weapons, we could hold for a while. And I have immediate access to both fixed wing and rotor aircraft and, at the least, know how to operate a helicopter well enough (though I don't know if one would have the fuel to fly that far north in one go...). I don't know how defensible the stairs would be, though. The big problem with zombies are their numbers. If we had to constantly maintain fire, we'd eventually run out of ammo. When I think about it, a school wouldn't be that bad an idea. My high school was practically built like a prison, complete with high, angled barred fences, steel doors, practically no low or large windows, etc. The cafeteria is a separate building, but details. Worse comes to worse, there there are refrigerators and the like in all of the teachers' lounges, so we could weld the doors shut and the place would be impregnable. I know there is roof access somewhere, and so once we find it, we could establish a sort of rope ladder way in for refugees. I think the biggest problem with any sort of refuge would be the possibility of infected people fleeing to the refuge before succumbing to the virus.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Depends on how long the virus needs to take effect. A few small cells for the refugees would work and have them sit in there for the time it takes for the virus to take effect and if they're clear, they pass on.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:13 pm

That works. If I can get a helicopter there, we'll have a way to recon and collect supplies if we ever grow short. Refugees will have to stay in solitary for a period of several days (just to be safe) before being allowed out with the others. If the school is one with metal doors that would be easy to weld shut, like mine, then I say solitary should be downstairs, with refugees locked in rooms in the same hallway with a single or maybe two guards to ensure that one zombified refugee doesn't eat the others.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 am

Hmmm.......well living in the U.K, I don't have access to any firepower, so I have to resort to melee weapons.

Nearby there is a school which is surrounded on all sides by a brick wall, and it's only 5-10 minutes away from my house, so it's the most fortifiable area I could reach.

Not sure about supplies though, as I doubt they would have much, and most of the Food I have is frozen.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:52 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:It isn't a spinning door, it's practically a cycling air lock, the way he described it. One door won't open until the other is closed. Recon, how large is the school's roof, and how large is the ceramics room?

The door continues to baffle me. It is definitely not a rotating door... it's much more strange. People step into the cylinder against the wall of one room, close the sliding door, and the door opens back moments later... with no one inside. I'm quite sure it's not a teleporter, so I think that it's just some sort of air tight door for the smell of all the acrylic paint or something?

I haven't actually seen the room, but judging by the size of the rooms around it, it's a small, but definitely big enough size. We could store weeks worth of food in there easily. I'll try to investigate this phenomenon further while I'm at school today.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:09 am

i like our plans...tho Vigil...u dont have the best chance if zobies rush you...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:48 am

Ok, I'm at school now. I looked into the whole revolving door thing. I found out, it leads to a dark room for the photography class. I couldn't really get a grip on how big the room was, as It was so dark that I couldn't even tell I was in a room until I was told afterwards.

I found a picture of the design:
http://www.pnwx.com/Accessories/Darkroom/Doors/Revolving/?Sr=Go&gclid=CLDr9JTf65gCFQquGgod-jo31g

That's pretty much what it is, minus the wheelchair access... it's not quite that large. You basically step in, and turn the wall infront of you so that it is behind you. The open part of the curved wall is then infront of you, and the closed part is behind you, blocking out all light. I assume there is some sort of lighting in the room, but i can't be sure.

The airlock is made of a sort of light metal... maybe alluminum, so it's pretty secure. I was thinking, we could attatch a grenade to an RC car, pull the pin, turn the door, and blindly drive it into the horde of zomibies. Ofcourse, I'd imagine it would be hard to get your hands on a grenade, and even more so to get your hands on a frag grenade. I'd assume frag would be the grenade of choice, as it's less explosive, and therefore less damagin to structure... right?

Anyways, I'm going on the idea that this would be a fast zombie apocalypse. While the idea of the old, night of the living dead, slow zombie apocalypse is indeed awesome, I can't really see it ever happening in the real world. I can, however, imagine a biological attack occuring wherein an altered rabies-type virus is released as an airborne pathogen over heavily populated cities.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Seath's travel plans
After gathering supplies and group of survivors in (undisclosed location), head north on I-75 out of saginaw county

Continue until I reach Indian River, Which due to teh two lakes on either side, as well as the river on the south makes for a great place to temporarily stop. Will serve as a forward base when moving back south.

After there, move north from Indian River, across the Mackinac Bridge . Take 2 to 41, 41 to Marquette, 28 to 41 and then north to Houghton.

Due to the terrain around Houghton, the only way to reach it is via land across the river which seperates the peninsula(and Houghton) from the rest of the area.

*NOTE- The year round cold temperatures of lake superior are far to cold to be traversed. zombies would freeze or become too cold to move shortly after entering the lake.

If Houghton Falls, escape to Isle Royale.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Im in NC, and the only ones I could possibly go to are Leafy and maybe Krazy. Even then I probably won't.

In all seriousness I don't fuck around with my zombie plans.

There is no telling what kind of zombies will come so its better to plan for runners(better to plan for runners and get shamblers then plan on shamblers and face runners)

There is also no foretelling exactly which buildings will be safe to take over, which roads will or will not be blocked off, if half the town is on fire or not making your safehouse not so safe anymore, how you will actually react in this kind of situation, if you are with people will you really have the stones to leave them, and many other countless things you can't plan for.

I personally have done this:

I have no real weapons to speak of at this time, so I will be limited to probably using a shovel(will knock zombies out of the way at least, and works as a good breaking-in object) so I will have to rely on either finding or looting weapons. I will gather food from my location and others.

I have made maps of all the gun stores, food stores, hospitals, military barracks, and good safe houses in traveling distance of my home and have gotten a map of my school(which I will probably make one myself that is better suited)

Now my plan is different than others in the fact that I don't have one, I have contingencys.

I will lock down my house or whatever place I deem well enough to stay in and wait in there for a few days if not a week. By this time I will be hoping that the military might have taken the zombies out and no real plans need to be used, everyone's dead making my job a bit easier(nothing really left in the world cept me and my party{if I have one}, all I have to do is move and stay as safe as possible.

From there I can plan on what I will do as only when it happens can I say where is it safe to go, where I can get supplies easiest, and other things that aren't possible to tell now.

I will probably try and get somewhere not so populated and try and make a liveable place there(along with many other places throughout the area just in case) From there I will loot as much as I can and keep maps of the places I have looted until the point where I can grow my own food(will have at least started a garden by week two or three hopefully)

I will loot whatever I can, will more than likely get books and other forms of entertainment to keep myself from going crazy(as I advice you all do) and loot whatever else I have on my list(I have many lists ranging from essentials, non essentials, fun, essentials grab in a hurry, etc)

Grab earplugs, moaning and beating on your safehouse the undead will do, not to mention the screaming and gunshots you will hear the first couple of nights could drive anyone insane. Best to plan ahead so you don't lose the battle before it even began.

From there on out I will just have to play it by ear as I hope you all do, plans don't survive hitting the ground of the battle. Improvising and working it out as you go is the best bet.

Will write more later as I see fit.

Maybe I should get together with a few others and make our own Zombie Survival Guide...........................
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Hmm, my plan...
Well, at first signs of an outbreak in my area i would rush and grab any food, supplies, that i deem necessary. I will then hold up in my attic which i also have access to the roof if something happened. I'd stay in the attic till my supplies run to about 2 days worth.

Afterwords, i'll get one of the countless boats in my area and make my way up north.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next