Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

+24
Jamiesway
Maginot Line
Arty
Vtrooper
PiEdude
A_Bearded_Swede
L0d3x
Rasq'uire'laskar
KristallNacht
JB
KrAzY
Dud Doodoo
RX
Kasrkin Seath
thane321
XNate02
Vigil
Lord Pheonix
CivBase
Angatar
LH Justin
Toaster
Gauz
Ascendant Justice
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by Angatar Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 pm

RX wrote:How did you manage to get that?....
He lives in the tropics.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Post by JB Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 pm

My worst F13 day was when i was about 2-3 years old and i fell down the stairs at my house (hard wood stairs) from the top, busted out my front 2 teeth, broke the door at the bottom of the stairs, and broke my arm
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:16 pm

nothing

except when I went to blue nami (sushi) I was gonna go open a 3 set of cheerleaders from a nearby high school and some other guy that clearly could AMOG me beat me to it.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm

lol you guys who dont usually have anything happen are lucky. On top of the F13 crap, I have something that I call my "Birthday curse".

Every birthday, I manage to fuck up some form of electronic device in the house somehow. Whether it be the computer, my Xbox, satellite receiver/dish(dont ask how I managed to do that), or in general anything.

This year, I broked mah Ipod Crying or Very sad It fell down the stairs and wouldnt turn on after that.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:41 pm

My sister's birthday is on the thirteenth of October. When it fell on a Friday, we were having a party and I spilled a 2 liter bottle of grape soda on the carpet.

Then, in July of last year, I came home from the swing shift at the food plant, and I have to go to the bathroom, right? So I sit there, reading an old Popular Mechanics issue, and then I flush the toilet.
As usual, the toilet clogs. I tell my parents we need to install a suction system, but no...

Therefore, I am wrestling with a plunger that probably has leaks, and I notice that the water level is rising... Overflow is imminent, and I am standing in my own crap within a minute. I have to mop up, clean up, and get the toilet unclogged while it's filled to the brim.

I'm afraid I lost it there, and I had to shower because I can't stand the thought of coming into contact with my own (Or anybody else's) feces. I go to bed at 4 o'clock in the morning, which is WAY too late for me.

I can't get to sleep, so I flip open that Popular Mechanics issue, and I see a list of "Prepare for Disaster" quick-fixes. Got a leak in your boat? Superglue to the rescue! Got a leak in the radiator hose? Use your sock and a zip-tie.

Got a toilet that's about to overflow? Take off the lid and raise the float, which will cut off the water going into the bowl.

You can imagine how I felt. When I got out of bed for a snack, and noticed the Calendar said that it was Friday the Thirteenth, I completely lost it. I buried a knife through the calendar and through the drywall, all the way up to the handle.

I have a temper, and I occasionally fly off the handle, but that's the only time I've ever been violent. And it scares me.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by L0d3x Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Cool story bro.

L0d3x
Minion

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bearded_Swede Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Well on Friday i got A's on all my exams....
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 pm

I actually woke up at 5am for once(my phone alarm is set to5:00, but I usually wake up at 5:15-5:30 and get mad),
I got in two cups of coffee(I use a cup that's about twice the size of a normal cup,so to you that's more like having four regular cups) and a Sprite,
I was a little early to the bus stop,
I had to wait outside my classroom for 20 minutes for my 1st period class(Driver'sEd) and got to see my Phillipino friend CHARLES!(that's how he spelled it on his GYM uniform when we had GYM) dance to "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce (look for that on Youtube btw, because my school has cameras covering every square inch of the school except for the bathrooms and lockerrooms)
, I got to go out and drive during class and initially miss the quiz we had(therefore giving me more time to study) and take it at study hall,
I did good driving, we didn't do much in English class,
we took a quiz in my U.S. History class(which I'm pretty sure I aced) we watched more of Cinderella Man in U.S. History after the quiz,
I got a lot done in Computer Apps class,
lunch went alright,
study hall I(think/hope) I did good on my Driver's Ed quiz,
Matter and Energy I took another quiz and did good,
Math class we basically just screwed around with graphing calculators and had no homework,
at home I played CoD 5 for two hours,
and then I went to my grandpa's so we could go to Sectionals for wrestling earlier today.

So over all, a pretty good Friday the 13th for me.
It's kinda creepy, because I usually don't have that great of luck.
Maybe it works the opposite way for me, or maybe I'm the son of Beilzebub, but either way I cashed in.

Last edited by PiEman on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:41 pm

lol pie is a frosh!!!!
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

This friday the 13th pretty much sucked for me

I woke up at 4 (stupid ass alarm clock) went to bed again, and woke up again at 6 (bus comes at 7:10)
We had an english paper due that morning and i had worked on it into the early hours of the morning just to get on my computer to print it off and find out that it had somehow disappeared. So i quickly typed it again and messaged it to my computer at school

so i had to go to school wearing the same Jeans i wore the day before cause i didnt have time to get dressed
got to school and finished my english paper during chior (easy arts credit)
then i had spanish, we had a spanish interveiw due that day and Barely got away with telling the teacher that my printer was out of ink (which it definetly wasnt)
the rest of the morning went pretty well

then lunch came and low and behold my friend james thinks its funny to dump my Tatertots in my lap when i wasnt looking which BTW had Ketchup all over them
so now its art class and the asshole Junior thats in there hotglued my project to the wall (no joke)
so i spent the whole class period getting that off
the rest of the day went fine pretty much after that

I was gonna stay in town and go hang with my friend Santiago but then my mom decides she has to go do some scholarship BS that my sister should have to do and i end up having to stay home the whole weekend watching over my more than capable little brother

And to top off the night i lay down in bed and my sisters cat had decided to throw up right under the covers and me being tired and oblivious layed down in it and managed to get it all over my back

NOT A GOOD DAY
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:19 pm

JB wrote:
got to school and finished my english paper during chior
I'm sure you have a beautiful singing voice. Razz
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:05 am

RX wrote:How did you manage to get that?....
I practically have a swamp in my backyard.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:18 am

So, do I get NO SYMPATHY AT ALL?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Vtrooper Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:17 am

a plane crashed and a philly cop shot

simi tipical day
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 am

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:So, do I get NO SYMPATHY AT ALL?

Yeah, I guess maybe a little.
I got anger problems too, but I've learned to control them better since elementary school.

In my family, sympathy isn't exactly handed out at a bread line.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by thane321 Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:00 am

well, i left my coursework (essay) at school and had to ring my realy stressy teacher to say "i can has pick up mah coursework nao"

but it went better than when i forgot it the other day, he flipped his lid then lol
thane321
thane321
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Arty Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Your only unlucky if you believe bad things will happen to you.

Literally, your own brain fucks you over and makes bad stuff happen just because you think F13 is unlucky.
Arty
Arty
Minion

Male Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm

I don't really believe in it

Computer just hapened to not work, not hard to believe since the school sucks at fixing computers.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:14 pm

You attract what you think of, so yeah, listen to Arty.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 pm

What about the plane crash in Buffalo?

That didn't just happen because of human thinking.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:17 pm

What about the plane crash in Buffalo?

That didn't just happen because of human thinking.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:49 pm

x Gauz x wrote:You attract what you think of, so yeah, listen to Arty.

It doesnt matter if you "believe" in it or not. Over the years people have built up the...myth that bad shit happens on Friday the 13th and no matter HOW hard you try to all like "dat ain't reelz lol!" there's always gonna be that little part in the back of your mind that DOES believe, that DOES wonder if the myth is true or not, and every time something bad happens on that day, that "little part" will become more and more noticeable until you start thinking "hey maybe it is half true".
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Arty Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:08 pm

911 was a bad day...

But if it was on Friday the 13th, everyone would be like "WTF! Why did you fly on Friday the 13th?!? It's soooo unlucky!"

STFU!
Arty
Arty
Minion

Male Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Maginot Line Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Arty wrote:911 was a bad day...

But if it was on Friday the 13th, everyone would be like "WTF! Why did you fly on Friday the 13th?!? It's soooo unlucky!"

STFU!
ZOMG!!!1111oneeleven!!1

I haven't seen you in forever!!! I haven't had an ex clan rival to trash talk! Do you know how boring that was????

Anyways...

BHW SUCKS!!!!!!!1111111

On topic:
Um... nothing out of the ordinary really happens to me... in fact... I was out of school... so I'd say it was pretty good...
Maginot Line
Maginot Line
Minion

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Arty wrote:911 was a bad day...

STFU!

no u.

Anyways, it wouldn't have ever happened on F13 because the terrorists hit the towers on that date because of what the numbers stood for "911", Distress/help/im in trouble. It was a sorry attempt at demoralizing people.

Your argument is invalid.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next