Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new game if people wanna try it

+11
T-Bone
Gold Spartan
CivBase
PiEdude
Vtrooper
Onyxknight
XNate02
team dfc
helvner
MrX
JB
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 Empty I like COOKIES!!!!!!!! LALALALALALLALALALALLALALALALALALALALA

Post by CivBase Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz :oops: Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad :twisted: Rolling Eyes ;) Neutral :suspect: No cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale rabbit bounce Basketball :face: Like a Star @ heaven I love you confused affraid cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch Ninja study flower afro lol! Angry :Blink: Kool Whatever Tounge :Koolaid: :Dance: ROFL WooHoo buttkick Biting :YooYoo: Waaaa Guilty Spark Sentinel :MC: Cortana MS2 :Sarge: :Shots: Drama Beer Beercrate :drinkingbuddy: Wine :Drink: Rub Hoozah SnS :BannanaBeer: :Bowing: Boxing :Brownoser: Doh :SHTF: NoNoNo Outahere :Screwy: YMCA WTF? Attack Chainsaw GDevil :Hearts: MCattacked MCbattle PickMe :jk: :Ninja2: :QC: ShutUp :ILC: WTF2? new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 950492 :zom1:

EMOTICON PARTY!

Anywho, shouldn't this game have a name before it's put into play? Or would this just be a thread to sign up on?
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 Empty Re: new game if people wanna try it

Post by JB Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:02 pm

this is a thread to sign up on u wanna join 1 slot left
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 Empty Re: new game if people wanna try it

Post by JB Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Alright since we almost have full im gonna explain rules to ya folks u can see on the first page when i finish
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:25 pm

I'll give it a shot. Sign me up.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:56 pm

jake are you going to make a map?
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 pm

someday nate someday (aka soon)
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Ma Master Jake wrote:Alright heres my idea for a new game, for those of us here who are big RTS fans we could try something like that using an uploaded map from one of our favorite RTS games
EX: C&C, DoW, Starcraft, ect.
but we'd keep it in moderation instead of people saying "I SPAWN 1000000 FIREWARRIORS AND U ALL DIE"
wed keep it simple and have a unit cap *god smite me for saying those words* and keep things realistic in the games leave ur ideas for it, or PM me if u think its good

thanks guys and i hope u consider it

Rules:
ones above plus...
no spamming request thread.
when some1 conquers ur capital u may come back into play to try and take it back (must have all of players controlled territories)
there will be a unit cap and defenses can be constructed for ur territories
All players must notify me/ other players via game thread of what their intentions are and what theyre doing
all players must keep requests within a reasonable balance Ex: may i produce 20 workers? *reply* yes it will take 1 day to train them *in game day which will be explained*
only certain units cost unit cap, units that do and dont
Do cost unit cap:
all millitary units
special units
Super weapons (which can be countered people be sure to protect them well)
Dont cost cap:
Workers
Builders
Researchers
Heros (2 possible to start with)
and more depending on race

Resources:
Race Currency (can be traded for privilages and faster upgrade/ build times to me)
each race will start with 500,000 of this resource
1-2 special resources aka Metal(s) depending on race which will be required for certain units such as vehicles and tougher buildings

this is all i have for now but i will have more later ill keep ya posted folks we will start tommorow

Why does it say "edited by XNate"?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:05 pm

LOL
i think its because he edited it on my comp or something lol
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:17 pm

no cause i was pretending to be nate for like 20 mins <.< >.> i srz Sad
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 pm

G:\Jacob\pictures-art\Map for game.bmp
Here any1 object? otherwise ill try and remake a better 1 (this 1 kinda sux if u ask me but im tired and i threw something together)
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:20 pm

ok idk how to upload images so ya kinda stuck there -_-'
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:31 am

new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 G:\Jacob\pictures-art\Map for game
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 am

ROFL
You can't use images straight from your computer, you have to upload them into something like photobucket
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by team dfc Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Race Name: The Disciples of Morgroth

Factions: Darkness Force Crusade(DFC), Imperiualist Empire, marine corp, Necronmancers, True Disiples, The Dark legion, Planet Defense Unit(PDU)

political rule:Monarchy
though monarchy there are many other parts of the system including a council the only reson it is not a rebulic is because the king can over rule anything

Enemies:United Human Alliance(UHA),now you guys can pick if your my enemy or an allie

Description: The disciples are of human origins from when the great war split humanity in to it's many seperate empires. These humans after years of technolgical advancements have upgraded there forces to unimaginable strength. In the heirarchy there are many ranks.
in this order from highest to lowest(note this is very simpified)
King Morgroth
Emperor of The imperium(currrently Emperor Cyrus)
Royal Family
Lord of the Undead Legions(currently Lord Nightmare)
High mage(mage is used to describe the great phsycers{sp} of the army have mutated powers from years of biotech upgrades)(Arch Mage Zerath)
High summoner(Priest Braza)
Grand council
Grand Marshal(General Graam)
Chapter leaders
Crusader lords
Fleet commanders
Field Commanders
Soldier
workers
slaves

Faction Description: The Dark Force Crusade is one of the millions of crusader forces fighting for the king. To be included in the ranks of this force is a great honor. These crusaders are the elite of the elite. They are most trained and disciplined warriors. As the war to reunite humanity continues so will the legacy of The Darkness Force Crusaders.
The emporer has made himself trusted by the king. He has made his nation the main fighting force of the Disciples. They are finest soldiers in the galaxy. Mostly operate in the Inner sphere of the empire.
The marine corp is the place to be if you plan to be a real great soldier. They are the men of legends and the like. Super soldiers almost undefeated in any battle.
Necronmancerss are of the old remnants of a almost lost power. They can rise the dead for battle and are also the reason the king has lived so long. Though not a usual site on the battle field they can cause the most damage.
The secret group of spies and warriors are his true disciples. Though little is known about this group it is always said by any general. If they were not doing there job we would not be winning.
The most terrifing thing on the battle field the dark legion, it brings no rest for the weary. This is normally be a last resort move. The orbiting ships would launch pods full of the greatest evil made by the Tyranids. There are very few planets that have ever survived such an attack. Not only Tyranids are used but when the ships warp out of the area normally it opens the gate to the chaos realm.
The trained armies of the PDU are the first line of defence on a planet. Armed with the best weapons of the planet they are a great force but they are not invinsible. Most powerful on planets with Hammer of Dawn program up and running.

history:
Ancient:On earth they had always lived in secret. The were known as alot of things from vampires to necromancers. There expierence with knowledge far greater then the others let them survive the wars.
early:after being driven away from the main land the established an island in the middle of the bermuda triangle. Here they survived and advanced themselves over the rest of the world. There early ships were seen throught 20th centurary and after as UFO's. soon there ships had became advance enough they gathered and left the planet.
Moderization:now away from earth they established a colony Terra in one of the distant systems. They prospered and expanded to multible planets. but then they were found. The people of planet they escaped had found them. The king at the time did not wish for war a surrendered to the invaders. Years the Humans united nation prospered in the inner sphere. but the outer sphere was not the same. There supplies were sent back to the inner sphere each year. The lords of the outer planet and Terra joined together and revolted. The inner sphere did not have much defence from invader since the outer sphere was considered much more important to protect since it was closer to the unknown nations they might incounter. The Great War did not end here though. Soon the inner sphere had rebuilt and begun a counter offensive. Finally after thousands of years of fighting the war stopped. The disaples had claimed a fast part of the human empire. For a hundred years there were peace. Then the crusades began.... The disciples had wanted there empire back. So under morgoth a new war was brewing.

Discovery of flight: When seperated from most of earth's populations they decided to find a world of the own. so with there already advance tech they tried hard to get fast travel down. After years of work they aquired the tech and left the planet.

Fast Flight technigue warp drive

units:
Ships-
Super Dreadnoughts (Weapons-two Hammer Strike Cannons, Five Inferno class missiles, one Orbital Supernova Cannon,50 high power gauss cannons,Grade 20 shields)
Dreadnoughts (Weapons-One Hammer strike Cannon, Ten Smasher Cannons, one Plasma Bombardment Cannon,100 plasma cannons,Grade 13 shields)
Destroyers(weapons-Five smasher cannnons, Ten High powered Missile launchers,200 high powerlasers, Grade 8 shields)
Cruiser(weapons-Hammer of dawm orbital laser, 100 low power lasers,10 High power Laser, 20 plasma cannons, Grade 5 shields)
Frigate(weapons-10 High power lasers, 30 medium power lasers,5 gauss cannons, Troop carrier, Grade 6 shields)
Carrier(weapons-500 Laser auto turrets, Large troop and vehicle Carrier, Grade 15 shields)
Star bomber(weapons-3 Star bomb cannons, 100 plasma auto turrets, Grade 10 shields)
Orbital Gunship(weapons-30 orbitsl hammer of dawn lasers, 300 orbital bombardment cannons, Grade 7 shields)
Death ship(Harvester of souls on enemy destroyed ships)
black hole(ships that would generate a black whole in the middle of the field suicide move)
Raider ships(bording ships)

Fighters-
Juggernaut(air gunship/dropship)(weapons-20 missle launchers, 10 shiva missiles, 2 .55 caliber machine gun turrets, Infantry hold, grade 4 shields)
Eagle Eye(recon)(weapons-poisin dart gun)
Hammer of Dusk(bomber)(2000 Grand hammer bombs, Grade 2 shields)
Storm Hawk(air suppiority[sp] fighter)(2 gauss cannons, 5 low power lasers, 2 plasma seeker missiles, Grade 2 shields)
Behemoth(dropship/bomber)(weapons-1,000 plasma bombs, Infantry and vehicle hold, Grade 3 shields)
Leviathin(sp)(Heavy Gunsip)(weapons-6 high power lasers, 4 plasma cannons, 2 heavy machine guns, 1 Midday blaster cannon, Grade 3 shields)
Rhino(Medium gunship)(weapons-4 light machine guns turrets, 2 missile launchers, 10 low lasers, Grade 2 shields)
Krakken(light gunship)(weapons-10 light machine guns, 3 plasma cannons, grade 1 shields)
Solus Fighter(standard fighter)(weapons-4 machine gun turrets, 4 missile launchers, grade 1 shields)
Midnight Blade(Advance Stealth Bomber)(weapons-4 seeker missile launchers, Stelth system, 3,000 persion strike bombs, grade 1 shields)
Drones(robotic drones programed to provide cover fire or produce shields for Fighters)(weapons-heavy shield generator or high power percision strike lasers)
Reapers(Stealth Fighter)(weapons-20 low power lasers, stealth system, 4 hell fire missle launchers)
Galatic Gun(defence platform)(weapons-5 Galatic cannons, grade 9 shields)
Twilight(Stealth gunship)(weapons-4 gauss cannons, 10 hellfire percsion strike missles, heavy twilight strike cannon, stealth system, grade 4 shields)
Gravity Warper(Prototype Gravity Fighter)(weapons-2 gravity cannons, Gravity manipulater generator, Gravity shield)
Demon Wing(Prototype Advance Warfare fighter)(weapons-Demon Flame missile launcher, high power hammer of the night cannon, grade 15 shields)
Archangel(prototype gurdian Fighter)(weapons-light beam cannon, stealth system,Grade 10 shields)
Truth Gurdian(Great Library Defence Fighters)(weapons-Gods cannon, Truth seeker missiles, holy light beam cannon, grade 8 shields)
Supernova(Prototype Bomber)(weapons-10,000 Nova bombs, Grade 9 shields)
Soul Keepers(Gurdians of Rystas House of the Blades)(weapons-soul harvester, Soul strike cannon, grade 6 shields)
Stalker(prototype matter manipulating fighter)(weapons- matter abliteration cannon, matter manioulating genertor, grade 3 shields)

*Note all fighters, bombers, dropships, and gunships can make transfer from space to atmosphere

Ground units-
Titans(crand cannon and destroyer flamer)varient may change depending on battle
Dragoon heavy battle tank(machine gun turret, heavy plasma cannon, destroyer missile launcher)
Crasher Medium battle tank(fusion cannon and spear head front battering ram)
Demolitioner light battle tank(twin plasma cannon and troop transport hold)
Rancer support tank(supplie hold, refueling tank, and battle support artilery cannon)
heavy Battle suits(armed with two high power gauss cannons and missile launchers)
Heavy crusaders(rail gun and Heat saber)
sniper drone(Plasma rifle)
marine strike force(heavy machine gun and det packs)
marine infiltration squad(plasma cannnon or rail gun both have stealth camo)
Necron Zombies(gauss rifles and death blades)
Necromancer(power staff and tome of darkness)
Summoner(power staff and tome of power)
Dreadnoughts(rocket luacher and heavy plasma cannon)
PDU defence squad(ion cannon or chainsaw gun)
Merc squad(of any allie race)
True disciple(hidden blade and plasma pistol)
Royal Guardsmen(power spear and heavy maching gun)
Mage(power staff and tome of fire and ice)
Beserkers(power mace and shield)
champions(power axe and supreme armour)
Crusader force(heavy machine gun and god armour)
Scorpian(transport)(weapons-plasma defense turret, droid assembly unit)
soul Blade master(soul blade and soul armour)
Knights of Morgroth(knights blade and fusion pistol)
Honor Guard(soul crusher hammer and energy field)
Death Guard(death scythe and soul catcher)
Reclaimers(supreme armopur and holy staff)
Slave Drones
Worker Drones
strategic AI's
Speed assault copter(heavy gun turrets, plasma missiles, Grand smasher)
Hunter copter(4 light gun turrets, radar jammer, Eagle eye launcher)
Supply copter(vertilcal lift off horizontal flight, supply hold, fuel hold, 2 mounted defence turrets)
Warlord(Crusader sword, conquer armour, Giga eye)
Chapter lord standard(Lords blade, Lords armour, Archfiend eye)
Chapter lord flame servant(Devils blade, Devils eye, Flames guard armour)
Chapter lord gods servant(Holy blade, Truths seeing eye, Holy armour)
Chapter lord Palidins of Nine(Sword of the nine, warriors eye, palidins armour)
Chapter lord Divine/Damned guard(Blade of destiny, Heaven/Hells eye, Guardians armour)

defensive only units-
highpower laser defense turret(heavy assault shells, laser demolisher, shield grade 1)
AA cannon(AA shells, AA plasma shots, AA gauss shots)
sentry(giant staye like machines that will guard a key points, weapons vary)
mobile artilery(high power shells, chemical shells,anti-vehicle shells)
Warhead launch centers(chemical warhead,Nova warhead, star bomb warhead)
energy defence generator

Demons of the Dark realm/Divine beings of Holy realm-
Archdevil(Flaming staff)
Archangel(Holy blade)
Inferno imp(dark potion and trident)
Inferno horn imp(flame claws and horns)
Inferno nightmare(horn and speed charge)
Angel(lesser holy blade)
Holy knight(lesser holy blade and holy armour)

Special Units-
General Gramm(hammer of thor, sword of holy flame, Axe of the unholy flame, God protecter armour)
King Morgroth(sword of damnation, kings royal armour)
Emporer Cyrus(Smasher armour, spear of light)
lord nightmare(soul crusher, Dark soul armour, harvester)
Arch mage Zerath(Tome of Terra, Aeon god staff, The complete tome of war and magic, High energy armour)
High summoner Braza(Tome of Warp, holy staff of Terra, droid command piece, Defence magic armour)
High Chapter lord Fogran(protecter armour, Steel fists, overdrive sword)
Krom the champion of Terra(Grand Champion Armour, Champions sword, dark matter gun)
Gigous the conquer(Destroyer armour, Death cannon, sword of Empress)
Rograam the Demon of the North(tome of the warp, Demon armour, striker spear)
Wasfraam the demon of the west(tome of the warp, demon armour, Axe of Gigatose)
Hellvator the demon of the south(tome of the warp, Demon armour, Hellcannon)
Tresraam the demon of the east(tome of the warp, demon armour, Demons sword)
Pheonix Lord of the Damned guards(Pheonix blade, Lords guard armour, Archdevil's eye)
Archangel Lord of the divine guard(Gods will(sword), Lords guard armour, Archangel's eye)
Holy Ressurection(Grade 50 shields, Antimatter cannon, 10000 gauss cannons, 10000 plasma cannons, 10000 high laser cannons, Hammer of light)

Creed: For Honor we Fight. After Death we Fight. Untill we claim what was once ours we Fight.

Last edited by team dfc on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
team dfc
team dfc
Minion

Male Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 pm

:Blink:

*runs into giant wall of text*

OwWh MaH SHplEEeN!!!
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Banner: new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 Part4.4

Allies: DFC, Bilco

Enemies: United Human Alliance

Motto:Potius mori quam foedari

Histroy: Ancient: Not Much Is known only that they had something to do with the Holy Crusadies of earth.

History: Early: Noth muchs is known they were a secret socity.

History: Modern: Once Space travel was wide spread throught out earth and Mars of the year 2152 they "Risen" To power in the goverments of both Worlds but were soon shuned and Exiled along with any Followers.
Left to fend for them selves they went Out of system and landed on their Now Home Planet Aldo. Until Recentily they were peaceful.

How the discovered space Flight.
Like most of Humans they found Space flight in the mid 20Th centurey.

FTL Travel FTl Drives were found on earth in the mid 21st and that is how they flew out of the system to aldo. During there exile the Few engineers rebuilt the FTL Drive from model of the old Colony ship.

Infantry

Disclpe: Basic Infantry of the Templar. Armament: 1 D2-AP Plasma Rifle,1 H4-AP plasma pistol, Armored with the Medium Retravtive armor and light energy sheild.

Bowman: Sniper Unit of Templar. Armament:1 Hr7-Anti Material Plasma Rifle, 1 H4-Ap Plasma pistol, light retractive Armor.

Knight: Heavy Inantry Unit of the Templar. Armament:1 GL5-Grenade launcher,1 D2-AP Plasma Rifle ,2 H4-Ap Plasma pistol's, Heavy Retractive Armor and Medium energy sheild.

Black night: Commanders of armys and Fleets of the Templar. Armament: Varies with General.

Commando:the best of the best and used for spec-ops Armament: XAW-Auto anti-material plasma rifle or silenced D2-AP plasma rifle

Me: High Commander:Armament: click this to see my main weapon other than that i use something for whatsever needed at the time. Armor: heavy armor,Sheild: Heavy energy sheild
Vechiles/land

Torbine: APC of the templar. Capacticy 10 Dicples/Bowman,or 5 Knights. Armament:1 unmaned AP MG67- Plasma machine gun, or 1 unmaned Anti-Tank Light Plasma Cannon. Sheild: grade C

Teaqul: Light Tank:Armament: 2 Crew-operated MG67's,1 Anti-Tank Medium Plasma Cannon. Sheild: grade c

Archer: Mobile Artilliary: Armament: 1 AT80-Heavy plasma Artilliary Cannon
Sheild: Grade B

Taqual: Heavy Tank:Armament: 3 Crew-operated MG67's, 2 Anti-Tank Medium Plasma Cannon,or 1 Anti-Tank Heavy Plasma Cannon. Sheild: Grade B

Eagle: Aireral Apc:Capacticy: same as torbine. Armament: 2 Plasma Missle Launchers, 1 Crew-Controlled MG67. Sheild: Grade B

Porcupine: Mobile AA: Armament: 4 Quad like MGS99 Anti-Air Repeating Plasma Cannons. *can be used against infantry*
Sheild: Grade B
Vechiles/Space

Tallion:Space Superioty Fighter :Armament: 3 fixed,MG67's,2 Plasma Missle launchers.Sheild: Grade C

Whirlwind:Fighter/Bomber: Armament: 2 Fixed MG67's, 2 Plasma torpedo or missle launchers. Sheild: Grade C

Arrow: Frigate: Armament: 12 Light plasma Bateries, 2 Plasma Torpedo Bays. Capaticy: 300 Infantry/ Vechiles + Crew.Sheild: Grade B

Taulk: Crusier: Armament: 15 Medium Plasma Bateries, 25 Light Plasma Bateries, 5 Plasma Torpedo Bays.Sheild: Grade B

Cater: Carrier: Capactiy: 50 Cade Bows, 20 Whirlwinds. Armament: 50 Light Plasma Bateries, 30 Medium Plasma Bateries, 10 Heavy Plasma Bateries,15 Plasma Torpedo Bays.Sheild: Grade A

Conquer: Heavy Battle Crusier: Armament:70 Light Plasma Bateries, 50 Medium Plasma
Bateries, 30 Heavy Plasma Bateries, 25 Plasma Torpedo Bays.Sheild: Grade A

Holy Rightesness: Flag Ship:Armanent: 180 Light Plasma Bateries, 130 Medium Plasma Bateries, 100 Heavy Plasma Bateries, 75 Plasma Torpedo Bays. Sheild: Grade S. History: this is actually the colony ship that brought the first Knight's to aldo but it has since been refitted for war.
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Where are you guys getting these?

'Cause I'm not typing mine again.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

PiEdude wrote:Where are you guys getting these?

i saved mine to word
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Onyxknight wrote:
PiEdude wrote:Where are you guys getting these?

i saved mine to word
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 pm

its in the general discussion thread PiE

its titled "Universal Warfare"
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Okay, found it:

Flag new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 ZarnathFlag

History
Ancient
The Zoran started civilization several thousands of years after their species had evolved.
Unlike humans, their first weapons were not spears, but polevaults.
Before civilization, the Zoran had simply jumped on their prey, and proceeded to either snap it's neck or stab it in vital places from there.
Because of this, the earliest Zoran weaponry was based more around blades and clubs rather than pole-arms.
When the first Zoran cities sprang up, they began calling themselves Zarnath.
Soon, when they had established individual city states, they began fighting each other.
Eventually, through conquest, nations were formed, and somewhat of a peace settled in.
Early
TBA
Modernization
TBA
How they discovered space flight
TBA
Fast Travel Technique
Worm Hole Technology.
Traits (N/A until Seath posts system)
EDIT:

Ship Classes:

Zoran HonorShip: Properties not yet revealed.
Zoran Frigate: The light ship of the Zoran Armada.
Zoran Destroyer: Has several Laser batteries along both sides. Primary weapon is a cannon that, in the loading tube, mixes Ionized and Plasma gasses to make a fully negative enrgy beam. while this weapon on the Destroyer is not the largest or strongest of its kind, even in small numbers they can destroy capital ships.
Zoran Cruiser: Slightly larger that Destroyer. Like the Destroyer, it has several laser batteries on the sides. unlike the Destroyer however, it also has Ion batteries, which can take down shields. primary werapon is same size and strength as Destroyer's.
Zoran BattleCruiser:
new game if people wanna try it - Page 2 ZoranBattleCruiser
Much less heavily armed than a battleship, however they are much faster, and almost as heavily armored.
Zoran Battleship: so far, this is the Zoran Capital ship class. has many more laser and ion batteries than both the Destroyer and Cruiser, and two much larger cannons which can tear through several lesser ships and still severly damage (if not destroy) a capital ship.

Infantry:
Zoran Infantry: The backbone of the Zoran army. They are well-rounded and equipped for several types of combat.
Zoran Heavy Infantry: Well armed and armored troops meant for intense combat.
Zoran Sniper: Snipers with sniper rifles.
Zoran Huscarl: The most elite of all Zoran ground troops. They are trained for strength and endurance, and are considered by many to be the greatest representation of the Zoran race. They are widely feared by the enemies of the Zoran. The are well equipped for personal guard work, assaults, and commando raids.

Equipment:
Plasma Sword: The standard melee weapon of most troops. It's comprised of a hilt that can take in any gas, compress it into cold plasma, then let it out into the shape of a blade. The edges of this blade can heat up and thus become very deadly.
The most advanced and powerful swords are used by officers.
Ion/energy weaponry: Guns ranging from every type and size that uses energy to fire deadly bolts of ion energy into a target.
The Emperor's Sword: The sword of the Emperor has been passed down since the plasma sword was first invented. This sword is stronger, and sharper than all others. It is able to stab through up to a foot of titanium-steel alloy, and able to cut through two feet of steel. It has an inscription on the hilt that reads "The Glorious Emperor Zoran".

Government: Imperial Monarchy
The Zoran government is very different than other Monarchies.
There's plenty of democracy thrown in as well.
The Emperor is chosen by an election.
All of the candidates of the election are children of the emperor. When the Emperor dies, and election is held among his children.
The people are allowed to vote for any children who wish to run.
When the new emperor is elected, he has near absolute power.
Ha cannot, however, cancel the elections,and is expected to have a minimum of two children. If the Emperor dies with only a single child, the children of the Emperor's siblings are allowed to run as well.
If the child of the Emperor has no extended family, more candidates are chosen from the extended family of the previous emperor's father, and they are given the choice to run.
This extensive election process is to ensure that there are no guaraunteed heirs, and thus very little reason to kill the current emperor for personal gain.

Recent History:
For centuries now, the Zoran Empire has been locked in a war with the Locust Horde.

Last edited by PiEman on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Guys you dont have to post that stuff in here idc really though but ya i can just go to the other thread "which i already took the precious time out of my life to do" to go and see the crap... anyways im going to need a map if any1 has any specific ones they may want just post it in the forum and ill choose the one i see best fit cause i cant upload the one i have due to virus threat to every1 on the site "aka uploading a virus onto the site"
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:54 am

10:06:00

Last edited by The PiEtagonist on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Hmmmmm. I'll play....if it isnt too late.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 pm

0:00:00

*massive fleet jumps into galaxy*
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next