Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through Seas of Fire

5 posters

Go down

Through Seas of Fire Empty Through Seas of Fire

Post by JB Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Prologue

June 13, 2038
0700 hours
Direct location: New York City, NY
Personel: Cpt. Jake Baxter of the 25th special tactics unit, General Derick Averson of the U.S. Army

Gen. Averson: Do you know why you are here?

Cpt. Baxter: Could it have anything to do with the fact that theres 3 million people attempting to evacuate a city that doesnt have the resources to do so?

Averson: You were always one to be a smartass at the worst times.

Baxter: I do my best... well why did you call me in here i cant find your VIP's and evacuate them if im here now can I?

*Averson takes a long drag from his Cigar*

Averson: I called you in here because the VIP's are already dead theres no way they made it out of that massacre alive, you're here because your going to find the bastards who did it, and your gonna put them in their place

Baxter: let me get this straight, you want an evacuation team of 15 men who arent trained in Guerrilla tactics to go and stop terrorists from launching a nuke at the Melting pot of the U.S. and you want us to do this when your telling those people out there *points out window* that we dont have the resources to evacuate the city, and you expect us to do this with no casualties?

Averson: I never said anything about no Casualties... and your one of the best Baxter we have two weeks to stop them from following through on their promise , I for one am not the person who wants to see that fulfilled,and its not like you'll be charging in full frontal assualt. This mission is about all covert tactics and strategy if we did it any other way we'd spook them into firing those nukes at every major city in the world.

Baxter: Fine, but im not doing this for you, im doing it for all those people out there who dont deserve to die because you guys fucked up

Averson: I dont care how you do it, just do your damn job

Baxter over radio with disgusted look on face*: Nathan... call in the squads change of plans. Were going on a trip

Nathan: Alright Sir be there within the hour.

---------------------------------------------------------------

June 15, 2038
1300 hours
Personal: Captain Baxter and the rest of the 25th Special tactics unit

‘As I looked around the Cargo Plane that was carrying my men and supplies to our destination in Moscow I began to realize more and more that this was a suicide mission to attempt to save a city not worth saving. We were doing the job that the army should have prepared for, we were doing the job that no one else figured they had the guts to do, we were doing a job that we all knew we might not come back from and for some reason when I offered them all the chance to back down and bail none of them came forward. We all know the possible consequences of this mission and yet… we’re all here.’
Looking down at the roster sheet and what the objective was I figured I’d skim through the names of everyone just to do something on this hellishly long flight.

Captain:
Jake Baxter

Squad L.T.’s:
Nathaniel Ploger, & James Curbow

Squad 1:
Edward Harris, Erick Deans, Andrew Morris, Howard Elrich, Kevin Jackson, &
Kade Lindback

Squad 2:
Huey Westbrook, Michael & Terrance Reed, Allen Zerick, Zachary Lorins, & Tyler Vickers

‘These are the members of the finest S.T. Unit in the U.S. all of them originating from different parts of the country, but yet all coming together to fight for the things they protect most, love, or desire most.’
“Drop zone E.T.A. ten minutes pack up and be ready to move out folks”. The pilot said over the intercom in a heavy southern accent.
“Aww damn and I was so close to winning this round too.” Edward said throwing down his cards Michael and Terrance doing the same.
“So what’s the deal on this place? Are we going after Al-Kai-Da, or something like that?” asked Kade
Putting his face in his palm Nathan replied “no Kade we don’t know who they are that’s what we’re trying to find out.”
“Then how are we going to know its them?”
“Just shut up already good God!”
Kade slumped into his seat realizing that he was asking a rhetorical question and repeating himself. As you can see by now Kade isn’t exactly one of the brightest of the bunch, but put a gun in his hands and he’ll know what to do. Nate is my right hand man in this he’s the leader of squad 1 and the reason I put him in charge of it is because he can direct men when most cannot, and he can manage to breach a building on his own without alerting any of the habitants inside. James on the other hand is my open and clear leader. He prefers to get the job done in one fell-swoop everything he does is based on gut feeling, and it seems to work out for him.
‘Now I could go on and introduce everyone but that would take to long plus we just hit the DZ.’
As the door began to open and the cold northern air rushed into the cargo space we saw one of the most horrific sites that we couldn’t even imagine. For the past five years Russia has been in a civil war with itself trying to become a democracy and it hasn’t been working well. It’s just a big stalemate between the “New Russia” and the “Old Russia”.
Standing there looking upon this once great civilization which now lies in ruin we all saw the true meaning of war.
“Welcome to new Russia Comrades my name is Nicoli and I am going to be leading you to your objective”. He said walking up to us from a bunker inside an old roadside store.
“If this is new Russia I think they should have left it the way they had it” James said under his breath.
“Alright we’re heading to the north east towards the front, from there we will sneak you into the enemy territory by train car, and we will take you to the enemy capital where you will find the terrorists. Now everyone into the trucks!” Nicoli said swinging his gun towards the parked trucks. I think as we all climbed in we all knew we were going into a shit storm without a raincoat. We were being led to a destination we didn’t know, to fight an enemy we didn’t even know, and we were being led by a group who back in the U.S. were quoted to “not be trusted under any circumstance”. We were being led into a sea of fire.

Hope you enjoy this even the slightest bit, or at least it kept you moderatly entertained. Happy holidays guys

Last edited by Ma Master Jake on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Through Seas of Fire Empty Re: Through Seas of Fire

Post by XNate02 Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:30 pm

sir? SIR!!!

WHEN WOULD I EVER CALL YOU SIR!!! jk jk

nice work keep it up
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Why is this written in forum game format?
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:47 pm

why does it matter?
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 pm

Just wonder'n
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:53 pm

well (sorry if that came off kinda hostile like) i know some people when they read stuff they get confused on whos talking so i figured id lable it make it easier to see whos talking and that sort of thing
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 am

and its just the prologue i figured there wouldnt be alot of action in it so id label it, took like 2 extra mins
JB
JB
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 am

Well when you write a whole discussion, generally you don't write their names infront of every line.

Thats only done with scripts
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:37 am

if he wants to write it that way its fine

because i mean where is the problem in it

i can read it very easily and i knew what was happening and i understood the detail

the only thing that is different is the way it looks
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rzgrz Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 am

It's all fine and dandy on how jake write. cumon ya'll, we shouldn't hate him, we should congratulate him for his efforts.....and then flame him...
^(South part wood creatures talk)^

na it be good.... it looks like a movie script.
rzgrz
rzgrz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:54 pm

cant wait for the next chapter man
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion