Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyberpunk 2077

5 posters

Go down

Cyberpunk 2077 Empty Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Vigil Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Here's the newest project from the creators of the Witcher. It's only a teaser but seems like an interesting concept, some what blade-runneresque.

Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Cyberpunk 2077 Empty Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm playing the first witcher right now and liking it, and i'm a sci-fi guy so i'm interested in this.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Might be a bit of wait, they said it's roughly slated for 2015.

Still, will have some more info on the 5th Feb which isn't that far of.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Vigil wrote:Might be a bit of wait, they said it's roughly slated for 2015.

Still, will have some more info on the 5th Feb which isn't that far of.

That is the anniversary of me taking this form.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Elabajaba Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Secret message from the video:
https://i.imgur.com/oaKjn.jpg

Do you like our latest creation? We certainly hope so Smile Yo may remember that we sometimes send you guys secret messages like this. It's a great way for us to speak right to you instead of burying ourselves in corporate mumbo-jumbo so let's begin!
First of all - have you noticed all the details in our teaser (yes, it's a teaser. We'll make a proper trailer in the future)? If you know the Cyberpunk setting there are some things you can spot, like implants - look for the weapon hands and the real skin - corporate emblems that should look familiar and more. Happy hunting!
You're probably curious about the release date. It's currently scheduled a way off in 2015 but in truth the delivery date is more like "when it's done". We will release Cyberpunk to you when we're convinced it is nothing but pure, refined, unadulterated awesome. We want it to be the most kick ass futuristic RPG ever - OK, maybe this sounds pretty bully, but it is our actual goal! You judge if we deliver it!
Oh - and you may wonder why we announced our game so early before the release. The reason is that we're still building our dev team so if you are a talented dude or dudette willing to work in a really different company (gamers rule & boring corporate stuff drools!) on a super ambitious project, send us your application right now! careers@cdprojektred.com
So you want to know what kind of game Cyberpunk 2077 will be? The short description is that it will be a story-heavy, nonlinear, open world RPG based on the well known Cyberpunk pen&paper system and setting. Building open world games is something we are mastering right now and we believe that properly joining nonlinear gameplay with an excellent story telling will bring a totally new quality. Mmm... We'll tell some more about it soon!
And that's not all that's new. We are about the reveal our other project which is much closer to being completed and yes, it will also be a fully open-world game with an intense story. You can probably guess the game we're talking about :-) On the 5th of February it will all be clear.
So stay tuned as we will have quite a lot to show and tell you soon!
We are waiting for you on our newly created forum called Afterlife - what other name could we have chosen for it?
CD Projekt RED Team

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah, most talk I've read seems to think that announcement I thought was about this game will be for the Announcement of the Witcher 3.

Still a nonlinear open world RPG in a sci-fi cyberpunk world with a focus on story? Sounds like my kind of game.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:00 pm

If they are still building a dev team then it will definitely won't be released before 2015....
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Maybe they should go to kickstarter and get millions of dollars, it worked for every other amazing sounding concept. 1000$ dollars and you get to be on the dev team. With a paycheck Razz

But yeah, bladerunner-esque? Sounds great, especially the "mature audiences" (dark themes yay) and non-linear RPG part.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:40 am

Some info about the game.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:30 am

It's definitely interesting. I want to play the Witcher games and this looks cool too, so I'll keep a tab on it...
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum