Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else having trouble running Dead Space 2?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else having trouble running Dead Space 2? Empty Anyone else having trouble running Dead Space 2?

Post by Ascendant Justice Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Im trying to run it through steam, it installs correctly, then this "Installation Wizard" thing pops up to verify my cd key, which I enter correctly, it says Activation Successful, then it doesnt do anything. Doesnt run at all. I can do this as many times as I can, and the game never starts. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried running as administrator, tried disabling firewalls, tried verifying game cache, but nothing seems to work.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having trouble running Dead Space 2? Empty Re: Anyone else having trouble running Dead Space 2?

Post by Lord Pheonix Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Try deleting everything you have on it (put save game files on a flashdrive if you have any) and reinstall completely fresh.

If not there are a few more technical things to try.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having trouble running Dead Space 2? Empty Re: Anyone else having trouble running Dead Space 2?

Post by Rotaretilbo Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 am

You could always try reformatting. ;)
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum