Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

+17
Onyxknight
BBJynne
Vigil
Ruski
Lord Pheonix
Gauz
dragoon9105
Angatar
laxspartan007
Nocbl2
Vtrooper
KristallNacht
KrAzY
Rasq'uire'laskar
TNine
Tylertlat
CivBase
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination - Page 2 Empty Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by KrAzY Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

strong teeth for a strong america
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination - Page 2 Empty Re: TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination

Post by laxspartan007 Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

free ponies for every american...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxknight Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Ruski wrote:TCF's Vote on the Republican Nomination - Page 2 Tumblr_lr1hbsc5VG1qd3volo1_500
Now this is a candidate i can trust with our nation
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 pm

My vote is for the Reaper Subservience Party of America.

Go Reapers!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Look what you fools have done (quite literally at top of the site), You have attracted political advertising to the site, Dammit i want my Fake DOWNLOAD? PLAY? adds back.
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm

why aren't you using adblock pro?
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:09 pm

So... the current leaders are Ron Paul, Cave Johnson, and Spock...
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Rick Santorum. He's got a stable mind and knows what he believes in. He bases his beliefs on his experiences and that's very impressive
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:33 pm

some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TNine Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:I'm also considering a vote for Harbinger.

Why vote for the lesser Evil?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I literally couldn't stop laughing. Sigged. RSPA has MY vote!
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 pm

TNine wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Was a saying for Chutulu.

Check last page for my pic.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 pm

TNine wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright. First it was the Xel Naga and raped apes, now its Harbinger and the electoral process.
Now I've got another year to think of a new sig for you. XD

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Was a saying for Chutulu.

Check last page for my pic.
"Direct intervention is necessary. We are assuming control of this saying."

Last edited by Rasq'uire'laskar on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 am

KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.
What are some of his "crazy beliefs"?
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Elabajaba Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Maeve wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:some beliefs of which are straight crazy....but i also don't claim to know everything he stands on.

He wants to ban contraception.
He wants to start a war with Iran.
He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:

He denies that climate change is real, stating that "We (the government) shouldn't get involved in the bedroom, we shouldn't get involved in cultural issues, you know, people should do whatever they want. Well, that is not how traditional conservatives view the world, and I think most conservatives understand that individuals can't go it alone..."
I don't mind him banning contraception.
Why do we want to start a war with Iran?
I don't believe that there really is climate change. If we look at it, the world has actually been getting cooler. He's also right that the government doesn't need to get involved in other people's lives and should be allowed to do what they want (Under the laws of course). But he does have a point with that quote.

Last edited by Maeve on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Wut...why.....eh?

People want to.....BAN condoms, birth control and the like?

I don't even...

No. Just....no....

*Lord Pheonix goes to lay down for a while*
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:

Why do we want to start a war with Iron?
I don't believe that there really is climate change. If we look at it, the world has actually been getting cooler. He's also right that the government doesn't need to get involved in other people's lives and should be allowed to do what they want (Under the laws of course). But he does have a point with that quote.

You should. You know why Africa has the largest concentration of HIV in the world? Because the majority of them don't use contraception. Teen pregnancy is on the rise as it is, and this would only encourage it, which would hurt not only the kids, but your entire economy in benefits on these hapless parents.

Because your country, as well as mine think they are attempting to make a nuclear warhead.

There is. The amount of scientific literature on the subject is immense. It's just not the easiest to get it. The earth is getting cooler, because polar ice water is affecting the heat water currents in the Atlantic , like the Gulf Stream. To a point yes, but the fact of the matter is, there needs to be a lifestyle change for your entire population, or it's never going to work.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:

You should. You know why Africa has the largest concentration of HIV in the world? Because the majority of them don't use contraception. Teen pregnancy is on the rise as it is, and this would only encourage it, which would hurt not only the kids, but your entire economy in benefits on these hapless parents.

Because your country, as well as mine think they are attempting to make a nuclear warhead.

There is. The amount of scientific literature on the subject is immense. It's just not the easiest to get it. The earth is getting cooler, because polar ice water is affecting the heat water currents in the Atlantic , like the Gulf Stream. To a point yes, but the fact of the matter is, there needs to be a lifestyle change for your entire population, or it's never going to work.

How about instead of teaching kids about safe sex, we teach them how to abstain in a better way than they teach it now. I learned slim to nothing about abstinence in school and I got an ear full about condoms and BC pills.

Well, haven't we been saying they are making nuclears since 1991?

It's not just the population of America, it's every population about the earth. That means yours, China's, Japan's, Germany's...everyone. Regards of whether global warming is actually happening or not, it was gonna happen with or without us. The earth goes through cycles just like everything else in life. We only sped up the process of global warming...err...cooling. Razz
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:08 pm

teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 pm

KrAzY wrote:teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat
I will agree with you on that.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Maeve wrote:
KrAzY wrote:teaching abstinance will not stop people from having sex. trying to stop people from having sex is stupid and futile, considering that the desire to have sex is as engrained into people as the desire to eat

So you agree its stupid to try to stop people from having sex so you think we should instead still tell them to stop having sex AND take away the things stopping them from having unwanted pregnancy and STD's?
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Maeve wrote:
Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:

How about instead of teaching kids about safe sex, we teach them how to abstain in a better way than they teach it now. I learned slim to nothing about abstinence in school and I got an ear full about condoms and BC pills.

It's not just the population of America, it's every population about the earth. That means yours, China's, Japan's, Germany's...everyone. Regards of whether global warming is actually happening or not, it was gonna happen with or without us. The earth goes through cycles just like everything else in life. We only sped up the process of global warming...err...cooling. Razz

That would help, but honestly, it's very unlikely that an abstinence program would work, Bush tried it in his term and it bombed. Teaching about contraception is at least going to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and teenage pregnancies.

Which is why going to war with them seems silly.

It is a global effort, which is why one of the largest global economy taking a stand on it would greatly help stop carbon emissions.
You do realize it will mean radical shifts in the Earth's climate, meaning millions will be killed in earthquakes, Hurricanes and other natural disasters?
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Maeve wrote:

So you agree its stupid to try to stop people from having sex so you think we should instead still tell them to stop having sex AND take away the things stopping them from having unwanted pregnancy and STD's?
No, I agree that people will have sex regardless what they are told.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Maeve wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:
Maeve wrote:

No, I agree that people will have sex regardless what they are told.

So we should keep telling them and take away their condoms and birth control?
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeve Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Vigil wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Elabajaba wrote:
Maeve wrote:

That would help, but honestly, it's very unlikely that an abstinence program would work, Bush tried it in his term and it bombed. Teaching about contraception is at least going to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and teenage pregnancies.

Which is why going to war with them seems silly.

It is a global effort, which is why one of the largest global economy taking a stand on it would greatly help stop carbon emissions.
You do realize it will mean radical shifts in the Earth's climate, meaning millions will be killed in earthquakes, Hurricanes and other natural disasters?
I wasn't old enough during Bush's term to see the effects on sex ed. And you do have a point. Although, I still do not believe in BC.

Fair enough.

Shouldn't China also try to help in cutting back the carbon emissions? They have what, 3 billion people? With such a large population, also comes a large amount of emissions. I see your point though.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next