Graduation! :D

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by JumpingJet on Sun May 29, 2011 6:26 pm

A Congratulation is due to Civ and yourself Maeve.

Sorry for the lateness.
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Maeve on Sun May 29, 2011 8:23 pm

JumpingJet wrote:A Congratulation is due to Civ and yourself Maeve.

Sorry for the lateness.
Don't worry about it, dude! Very Happy
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 27
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by GreyApothecary on Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 am

if i recall correctly you did seem to enjoy music so i hope your future involves it
GreyApothecary
GreyApothecary
Minion

Male Number of posts : 201
Location : I Don't Know.....
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Maeve on Mon May 30, 2011 7:25 am

GreyApothecary wrote:if i recall correctly you did seem to enjoy music so i hope your future involves it
Yes indeed, I enjoy music a lot! In fact, I'm going into instrumental music education with the main focus of clarinet Razz
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 27
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Onyxknight on Mon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm

pfft graduating who does that. well have luck with the rest of your life ^.^
Onyxknight
Onyxknight
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1833
Age : 25
Location : wherever i want to be....maybe in your house o.O
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Nocbl2 on Mon May 30, 2011 2:11 pm

I'll graduate in like 2017.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Maeve on Mon May 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:I'll graduate in like 2017.
That's okay my friend...I have a "sister" who will be graduating in like...2014 I think? lol She's almost a sophomore :3
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 27
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Tue May 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Maeve wrote:
Baconsen wrote:Congrats Guys ^-^

Hope you had fun =D

I still have to wait till June 16th... =/

But then I graduate =)
Hey, at least you're graduating too! Very Happy Wow, everyone is moving off to college this fall, eh? lol
Nah. Already graduated two years ago. I guess I was just the first wave.

And congratulations. Any idea what you'll be majoring in?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Maeve on Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Baconsen wrote:Congrats Guys ^-^

Hope you had fun =D

I still have to wait till June 16th... =/

But then I graduate =)
Hey, at least you're graduating too! Very Happy Wow, everyone is moving off to college this fall, eh? lol
Nah. Already graduated two years ago. I guess I was just the first wave.

And congratulations. Any idea what you'll be majoring in?
Instrumental Music Education
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 27
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by tiny tim on Tue May 31, 2011 10:37 pm

For some reason I can't imagine you as a music teacher. You are far too laid back.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Maeve on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 am

tiny tim wrote:For some reason I can't imagine you as a music teacher. You are far too laid back.
Instrumental, dear...the Vocal side are the Nazis. But band...oh lord...I love band...but I also love choir but I don't want to be a choir teacher. Band can be so laid back and fun but work needs to be gotten done too. I prefer band however. You don't have to worry about your voice going to the shits. Razz
I've never been told I was too laid back before. What makes you say that? Razz
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 27
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by CivBase on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:53 am

Maeve wrote:the Vocal side are the Nazis.
No, that's just our vocal instructor.


Maeve wrote:I've never been told I was too laid back before. What makes you say that? Razz

>.>

<.<


*cough cough*

_________________
Graduation! :D - Page 2 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by tiny tim on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:16 am

Maeve wrote:
tiny tim wrote:For some reason I can't imagine you as a music teacher. You are far too laid back.
Instrumental, dear...the Vocal side are the Nazis. But band...oh lord...I love band...but I also love choir but I don't want to be a choir teacher. Band can be so laid back and fun but work needs to be gotten done too. I prefer band however. You don't have to worry about your voice going to the shits. Razz
I've never been told I was too laid back before. What makes you say that? Razz

You obviously haven't met my band instructor..... Also, you're not more laid back than most people I guess, but certainly too laid back to be a teacher of any sort. It seems like you would just let everyone talk over you.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Nocbl2 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 am

My strings teacher is laid back.

But the band... oh dear god THE BAND!!!
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Maeve on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 pm

CivBase wrote:
Maeve wrote:the Vocal side are the Nazis.
No, that's just our vocal instructor.
Which one? >.>


CivBase wrote:
Maeve wrote:I've never been told I was too laid back before. What makes you say that? Razz

>.>

<.<


*cough cough*
Excuse me...explain yourself, you turd... -_-
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 27
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Ringleader on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Fire all nuclear weapons directly at NT's face!!!
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Graduation! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Graduation! :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum