Modern Warfare 3

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post by CivBase on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Infinity Ward died long ago. All that remains is a lifeless husk filled with Activision-Brand Jello. There's no reason to suspect anything good will ever come from that developer again. They probably will go with a new angle on CoD now that the MW arch has become a trilogy. You can give it a shot, but I wont be treating it any different from MW3 and Black Ops.

Treyarch has some hope... but I still don't have a lot of confidence. Black Ops certainly had a more fulfilling story than recent predecessors (possibly the best story of all the CoDs, even), but that doesn't say much. They still use the same cookie-cutter multiplayer system with a few sprinkles on top and the only thing I really wanted to see more from them - Nazi Zombies - did not deliver well with Black Ops. It lasted for a while, but you can't expect people to spend $60 on DLC for a $60 game just so they can keep playing a simple survival game with their friends.

Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 3

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:33 pm

CivBase wrote:Treyarch has some hope... but I still don't have a lot of confidence. Black Ops certainly had a more fulfilling story than recent predecessors (possibly the best story of all the CoDs, even), but that doesn't say much. They still use the same cookie-cutter multiplayer system with a few sprinkles on top and the only thing I really wanted to see more from them - Nazi Zombies - did not deliver well with Black Ops. It lasted for a while, but you can't expect people to spend $60 on DLC for a $60 game just so they can keep playing a simple survival game with their friends.
I almost bought Black Ops for the zombie mode. I could have been Richard Nixon, teamkilling Fidel Castro and JFK ad infinitum.

"I am the Grassy Knoll!"
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10