Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Nightmares

Go down

City of Nightmares Empty City of Nightmares

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Prologue: We Went Back A While

I walked down the center of the street. It was cold and dark, the streetlights shined dimly onto the wet street. The rain lightly tapped on my head and shoulders. You couldn't get much more cliché. The world around me felt surreal. I felt like I was walking in slow motion, seconds stretched into minutes. Occasionally the irritating drone of sirens came to my ears. I blocked it out, I was sick of it.

From a dark alley a figure appeared, holding something in its hand. I pulled my gun and aimed at it, ready to let off a stream of bullets if need be.

"That's how you treat an old friend, John?"

I let down my guard and the figure stepped into the light. As I expected, the figure revealed itself to be Dean Smith, indeed an old friend. He looked different though, a bullet in your forehead does that. I started to walk again.

"You're dead, Dean."

I looked to my left and he was walking along side me, "Yeah maybe, but not up in here," he said as he poked at my head.

I knew what was happening. I was going insane, I had no way to stop it.

"You're right, you are going insane," he said, "oh sorry, since you're going crazy, you're hallucinating and since hallucinations are figures of your imagination, I know what you're thinking. It's a little complicated."

I wanted him to shut up. His voice pierced my ears like a sword.

"You're killing me, Dean."

"No John, you're killing yourself. I'm not the one who's been throwing you in front of bullets all night, have I?"

He smiled a sickly smile. I threw a punch at him. My fist went through his head and disappeared. I finally had some peace and quiet. My cell phone vibrated. I pulled it out and read the text.

"Now that wasn't too nice now was it John?"

Sent by Dean. I groaned. I looked up and found two Deans standing in front of me.

"Seeing double?" they said simultaneously.

I punched them both and they split again. I kept punching and punching and eventually I was surrounded by Deans. They all laughed.

"Shut up!" I screamed, "Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!"

I fell to my knees. I knew I wasn't walking out of this unscathed. I would come out dead, or crazy. I was almost preferring coming out dead. The laughing stopped. I looked up and Dean was standing in front of me.

"Now you can either shoot yourself right now, or go finish this and get yourself killed that way."

I stood up and Dean smiled that sickly smile again and disappeared. A car pulled up beside me. A black hooded figure sat in the drivers seat. Pistols, assault rifles, grenades, more killing power then you could shake a stick at sat in the backseat.

"Well, you coming?" the figure asked.

I smiled and got in the passengers seat. I knew who the driver was. Death. We went back a while.
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

City of Nightmares Empty Re: City of Nightmares

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Comments would be appreciated Smile
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion