Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by KrAzY on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm

which wickerman?

I have several watching me right now
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by PiEdude on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

KrAzY wrote:UFO's exsist

if you look in the sky and can't identify an object that is flying... it is a UFO


UFOlogists are actually usualy not talking about alien life... but are trying to find evidence of unidentified objects

Yeah, about that...

I wasn't kidding Shocked
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by PiEdude on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:43 pm

KrAzY wrote:which wickerman?

I have several watching me right now

What's the Wickerman?

Y'know, besides the Nickolas Cage movie.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Avenged on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Yes the movie with Nick Cage the symbols in the movie all point to 9/11 but we were all to foolish not to see it beforehand.

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Especially since it was released 5 years after 9-11
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Avenged on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 pm

That's what they want you to think?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Ukurse on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I didn't watch all of the video.
But all I got from it was:
There were a few things in movies and stuff that was coincidentally similar to a part of 9/11 like the date or something so therefore the Illuminati are making a conspiracy..?


KrAzY wrote:UFO's exsist
I was just thinking, you could argue UFOs don't exist. Since when you call something a UFO, you are identifying it as a UFO, therefore it is no longer unidentified. Making the term UFO a paradox.
But I disagree with my own statement, since it uses the term "Unidentified" very loosely; just because you call it a UFO, that isn't quite identifying it, atleast IMO. Just a funny thought.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Rotaretilbo on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:53 am

YouCurse wrote:I was just thinking, you could argue UFOs don't exist. Since when you call something a UFO, you are identifying it as a UFO, therefore it is no longer unidentified. Making the term UFO a paradox.

That was so surprisingly intelligent that I had to post here to tell you that I was surprised by how awesome that was.

_________________
Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
YouCurse wrote:I was just thinking, you could argue UFOs don't exist. Since when you call something a UFO, you are identifying it as a UFO, therefore it is no longer unidentified. Making the term UFO a paradox.

That was so surprisingly intelligent that I had to post here to tell you that I was surprised by how awesome that was.
Yeah...
Except the idiot is confusing 'categorizing' with 'identifying'.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Illuminati are EVERYWHERE!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum