I'm scared.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Vtrooper on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:Their going to attack with the Army they don't have lol.

actually they have 5.5 million troops split into 5 armys
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Vtrooper wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:Their going to attack with the Army they don't have lol.

actually they have 5.5 million troops split into 5 armys



Im talking about Japan.



I know you aren't because they don't even have 300,000 troops active.

_________________
I'm scared. - Page 2 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Ruski on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Lord Pheonix wrote:
Vtrooper wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:Their going to attack with the Army they don't have lol.

actually they have 5.5 million troops split into 5 armys



Im talking about Japan.



I know you aren't because they don't even have 300,000 troops active.

Not to mention Japan isn't even allowed to wage war essentially. lol
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 25
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Vtrooper on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 pm

or was that the whole JSDF? i can't remember
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm

My number was the entirety of their military strength.

_________________
I'm scared. - Page 2 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Avenged on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:26 pm

So why exactly does Japan not have an army

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by PiEdude on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm

They have a small defense force.

It was pretty much written into their post-World War II constitution to prevent them from waging another war.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 26
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Avenged wrote:So why exactly does Japan not have an army
Something about the vast destructive powers unleashed at Hiroshima and Nagasaki wiring pacifism into their DNA. Kinda like barely avoiding a car wreck and swearing you'll never drink again, only on a much larger scale.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Avenged wrote:So why exactly does Japan not have an army
Something about the vast destructive powers unleashed at Hiroshima and Nagasaki wiring pacifism into their DNA. Kinda like barely avoiding a car wreck and swearing you'll never drink again, only on a much larger scale.

And your buddy you swore to holds a gun to your head for when you break your promise.

_________________
I'm scared. - Page 2 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Vigil on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:51 pm

And after the nasty shit they did during WW2, I don't think anybody would want them to ever have an army again.

_________________
I'm scared. - Page 2 Viggy
I'm scared. - Page 2 House

A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 30
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by KrAzY on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:11 pm

well... they are allowed to ahev an army... there are no sanctions against them having an army...

they, however, have no need for an army due mainly to the fact that one of the areas of highest deployment for US troops in non-combat is Japan... if anything every happened to them we would protect them...


sanction from WWII were dropped years ago... Germany has an army, and they did a lot more shit than japan did
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Vtrooper on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:28 pm

well we can't complain about germany, they supply are tank guns

Japan doesn't because, well, the Japanese people don't want the Imperialism to returne
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Ringleader on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:20 pm

KrAzY wrote:well... they are allowed to ahev an army... there are no sanctions against them having an army...

they, however, have no need for an army due mainly to the fact that one of the areas of highest deployment for US troops in non-combat is Japan... if anything every happened to them we would protect them...


sanction from WWII were dropped years ago... Germany has an army, and they did a lot more shit than japan did
Indeed yes, I was born in Japan, and my roomie was born in Germany.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Vtrooper on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Ringleader wrote:
KrAzY wrote:well... they are allowed to ahev an army... there are no sanctions against them having an army...

they, however, have no need for an army due mainly to the fact that one of the areas of highest deployment for US troops in non-combat is Japan... if anything every happened to them we would protect them...


sanction from WWII were dropped years ago... Germany has an army, and they did a lot more shit than japan did
Indeed yes, I was born in Japan, and my roomie was born in Germany.

All you needed was and Italian...

no one think thats racist because i am an italian, only thing i can't stand is that everyone thinks every Italians in the Mob or has Mob connections, thats like WTF?
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Carcarius on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Vtrooper wrote:
Ringleader wrote:
KrAzY wrote:well... they are allowed to ahev an army... there are no sanctions against them having an army...

they, however, have no need for an army due mainly to the fact that one of the areas of highest deployment for US troops in non-combat is Japan... if anything every happened to them we would protect them...


sanction from WWII were dropped years ago... Germany has an army, and they did a lot more shit than japan did
Indeed yes, I was born in Japan, and my roomie was born in Germany.

All you needed was and Italian...

no one think thats racist because i am an italian, only thing i can't stand is that everyone thinks every Italians in the Mob or has Mob connections, thats like WTF?
I thought every italian was a Guido or a Guidette.
Carcarius
Carcarius
Minion

Male Number of posts : 230
Age : 25
Location : Georgia
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Ruski on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm scared. - Page 2 9_4c76efbf1a244
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 25
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Vtrooper on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Death no More on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 am

Ruski wrote:I'm scared. - Page 2 9_4c76efbf1a244
Ah that's fucking epic lol
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by KristallNacht on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:31 am

most obvious problem is national guard can't do shit...
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum