Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck on the level Cortana on Legendary

+11
Cheese
PiEdude
Ascendant Justice
Lord Pheonix
KrAzY
Ruski
Avenged
Onyxknight
Vigil
Rasq'uire'laskar
Nocbl2
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stuck on the level Cortana on Legendary - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck on the level Cortana on Legendary

Post by Avenged Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Like I said kill them with fire

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Stuck on the level Cortana on Legendary - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck on the level Cortana on Legendary

Post by Yam Head Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 am

Brute Shot FTW
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 am

KrAzY wrote:
Lord Pheonix wrote:I've never left an enemy behind in a game that was not on rails in my entire career of gaming.

then you've never played a flood level in a halo game.... they do not stop spawning until you are through the area... if you try to kill them all you will never get out of the first room

Not all Flood levels.

343 Guilty Spark, The Library and the Maw are on Halo CE. On Two betrayals and Keyes there were finite numbers, as were the Covies

Finite Flood on The Oracle in Halo 2, Infinite on quarantine zone (Or at least near it.) And Gravemind has finite numbers (I killed everything in the last room, and while there were several waves of reinforcements, they stopped coming after that.)

Halo 3 is the easiest as I don't think it has any infinite Flood levels.

Floodgate has finite, The Covenant is finite (Only place it's infinite in that levels is when you are heading through the control room with the flood as allies.) Cortana HAS finite enemies, and I have beaten Halo 3 on Legendary solo, they fill the room, and once there dead, the room remains clear. Halo is Finite, as they spawn in waves after you trigger than by passing certain points in the map.

So, what you think is partially true, but most of the Flood missions, especially in Halo 3 are a lot more forgiving than you think.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Avenged Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 pm

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2