Vampires Suck

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Vampires Suck

Post by RX on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:24 am

THIS is a vampire movie I'd rather watch.

RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:48 am

I'm watching that movie after I'm done watching Predators Razz
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Meh.

Funny, but I won't be watching it.
But when Breaking Dawn comes out... and all those little vampire fangirls are crowding the midnight release...

I'm going to lock the doors and thread "Shadow of the Vampire" into the projector.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Vigil on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 am

Or you could just could let them watching Breaking Dawn. Directed by David Cronenberg

http://chud.com/articles/articles/21684/1/THE-DEVIN039S-ADVOCATE-WHY-BREAKING-DAWN-MUST-BE-MADE-INTO-A-MOVIE/Page1.html

_________________
Vampires Suck Viggy
Vampires Suck House

A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 30
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:40 pm

>.>

I'm a Twilight fan (more so the books than the movies but eh...) and I agreed to see this with my boyfriend on one condition...He has to watch New Moon in order to understand the humor that this movie is putting out. Even if he doesn't agree, I'll still fucking watch it just to shut him up, I'll just be laughing my ass off because I'll be the only one that will really get it and not him, HA HA! And plus I love a good laugh out of things I like such as the Not Another Teen Movie and Scary Movies and Epic Movie, etc, etc.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Gauz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Why are you a twilight fan?

The books are also horrible...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Gauz wrote:Why are you a twilight fan?

The books are also horrible...
Because in the back of my horrible messed up mind, I have a sensitive, creative, imaginary side that comes out and I wanted to read it after reading the back of the Twilight book that my friend had left at my house after a sleep over...>.>
Plus, I liked vampire movies and shit and I thought, "What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.

*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Gold Spartan on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:Why are you a twilight fan?

The books are also horrible...
Because in the back of my horrible messed up mind, I have a sensitive, creative, imaginary side that comes out and I wanted to read it after reading the back of the Twilight book that my friend had left at my house after a sleep over...>.>
Plus, I liked vampire movies and shit and I thought, "What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.

*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
Maeve, we're fans of actual Vampires, not faggots that sparkle in the sun, can have babies, can swim in fucking water, and DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!!
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Gold Spartan wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:Why are you a twilight fan?

The books are also horrible...
Because in the back of my horrible messed up mind, I have a sensitive, creative, imaginary side that comes out and I wanted to read it after reading the back of the Twilight book that my friend had left at my house after a sleep over...>.>
Plus, I liked vampire movies and shit and I thought, "What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.

*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
Maeve, we're fans of actual Vampires, not faggots that sparkle in the sun, can have babies, can swim in fucking water, and DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!!
I'm a fan of actual vampires too. I just like these vampires as well. And the ones that drink human blood are evil. Hence why the Cullens are on a "vegan" diet.

Gold Spartan wrote:not faggots that sparkle in the sun, can have babies, can swim in fucking water, and DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!!
Since when are they a bundle of sticks? And they can't have babies...only if they impregnate a HUMAN...duh...Since when can't a real vampire swim? I'll admit, the sparkle-sparkle thing is really kinda weird...If Myers wanted to keep it traditional...Then she should have them go all splody in the sun ^^
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by CivBase on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Maeve wrote:"What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.
There is no other semi-serious movie that screws over the reputation of classic Halloween monsters so horrifically. It's not that our minds aren't open, they just came to the conclusion that the story was bad.

Maeve wrote:*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
No, I'd respond "Because I get enjoy the thrill of adrenaline that comes when you are scared."

_________________
Vampires Suck Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

CivBase wrote:
Maeve wrote:"What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.
There is no other semi-serious movie that screws over the reputation of classic Halloween monsters so horrifically. It's not that our mind is open, it came to the conclusion that the story was bad.
I'm not talking about the movies. I was mostly talking about the books. I thought the movies were okay but I wouldn't be that "crazy fangirl" and see them 50 times IN THE THEATERS. I loved the books, however, like with Harry Potter, has more in depth things that movies miss ALL THE TIME.

CivBase wrote:
Maeve wrote:*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
No, I'd respond "Because I get enjoy the thrill of adrenaline that comes when you are scared."
But see, I don't get that same response. I go into a horror movie with a skeptic mind and as I watch it I think, "Pfft...stupid..." and after the movie is done, I didn't once piss my pants out of pure fright. In fact...I laugh at those movies for being so stupid.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by CivBase on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm

At least Harry Potter had a good story...

















Razz

_________________
Vampires Suck Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Gauz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:Why are you a twilight fan?

The books are also horrible...
Because in the back of my horrible messed up mind, I have a sensitive, creative, imaginary side that comes out and I wanted to read it after reading the back of the Twilight book that my friend had left at my house after a sleep over...>.>
Plus, I liked vampire movies and shit and I thought, "What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.

*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
No seriously I mean it. The books have a shitty, stupid, boring plot. Having an open mind is great.... but honestly that's not why I think you're defending it. Frankly, I think you have a thing for edward/jacob. FYI, yes, Jacob is verrrrryyyyyy hot.... but that's no reason to like the entire series!


If it's not cuz of that reason, and you ACTUALLY like it, then you may be "pants on head retarded" Razz
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Ruski on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Maeve wrote:
Gold Spartan wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:Why are you a twilight fan?

The books are also horrible...
Because in the back of my horrible messed up mind, I have a sensitive, creative, imaginary side that comes out and I wanted to read it after reading the back of the Twilight book that my friend had left at my house after a sleep over...>.>
Plus, I liked vampire movies and shit and I thought, "What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.

*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
Maeve, we're fans of actual Vampires, not faggots that sparkle in the sun, can have babies, can swim in fucking water, and DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!!
I'm a fan of actual vampires too. I just like these vampires as well. And the ones that drink human blood are evil. Hence why the Cullens are on a "vegan" diet.

Ones that drink blood are not always evil. Tradionally, vampires require blood to be "sucked" in order to live and "feed" themselves. I don't how you can like these Vampires when they go against the established....."canon", to say the least.

Gold Spartan wrote:not faggots that sparkle in the sun, can have babies, can swim in fucking water, and DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!!
Since when are they a bundle of sticks? And they can't have babies...only if they impregnate a HUMAN...duh...Since when can't a real vampire swim? I'll admit, the sparkle-sparkle thing is really kinda weird...If Myers wanted to keep it traditional...Then she should have them go all splody in the sun ^^


A vampire is the living dead though. It cannot "fuck" per say. It can live, but cannot get a woman pregnate since those would be well......gone. Sparkling makes no sense at all. It makes them look stupid, if anything complimenting. If Myers could write, then maybe we wouldn't have these problems or stupid ideas. But thats a maybe. It would have also worked out if they were regular vampires going by traditional rules and limits, with some changes in the books. A hopefully the complete burning of Breaking Dawn.......and for that matter, all of them.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 24
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Ruski wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Gold Spartan wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Gauz wrote:Why are you a twilight fan?

The books are also horrible...
Because in the back of my horrible messed up mind, I have a sensitive, creative, imaginary side that comes out and I wanted to read it after reading the back of the Twilight book that my friend had left at my house after a sleep over...>.>
Plus, I liked vampire movies and shit and I thought, "What the hell...I gotta keep an open mind"...Which is what YOU fucks need to do.

*EDIT* That's like me asking, "Why are you a horror movie fan? They are so fake and stupid..." Which you might respond, "Because I like them"
Maeve, we're fans of actual Vampires, not faggots that sparkle in the sun, can have babies, can swim in fucking water, and DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!!
I'm a fan of actual vampires too. I just like these vampires as well. And the ones that drink human blood are evil. Hence why the Cullens are on a "vegan" diet.

Ones that drink blood are not always evil. Tradionally, vampires require blood to be "sucked" in order to live and "feed" themselves. I don't how you can like these Vampires when they go against the established....."canon", to say the least.

Gold Spartan wrote:not faggots that sparkle in the sun, can have babies, can swim in fucking water, and DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD!!!!!!!
Since when are they a bundle of sticks? And they can't have babies...only if they impregnate a HUMAN...duh...Since when can't a real vampire swim? I'll admit, the sparkle-sparkle thing is really kinda weird...If Myers wanted to keep it traditional...Then she should have them go all splody in the sun ^^


A vampire is the living dead though. It cannot "fuck" per say. It can live, but cannot get a woman pregnate since those would be well......gone. Sparkling makes no sense at all. It makes them look stupid, if anything complimenting. If Myers could write, then maybe we wouldn't have these problems or stupid ideas. But thats a maybe. It would have also worked out if they were regular vampires going by traditional rules and limits, with some changes in the books. A hopefully the complete burning of Breaking Dawn.......and for that matter, all of them.
"Living dead"...They can still "fuck" per say. A vampire is more living than say a zombie. At least a vampire would still have is dick and balls than would a zombie. You're comparing a vampire to, what I just said, a zombie. And what you are describing about the women, if you even bothered to read the books, would be with vampire + vampire. The male is still fully functional but since the female can not allow the child to grow inside of her, she is not able to reproduce. However, the human female is able to and with a fully functioning male...well...I think you know what will happen next.

What you call stupid would be her creativeness. Why diss on a creative mind? She wanted to go for something different and she got different. It's like me writing a fan-fic about FullMetal Alchemist but totally jacking up all the characters and story line. It would only appeal to a certain audience but not all of them.

Now you're being a dick about the books. You don't give them a chance. How about you try reading them instead of in acting a scene from The Day After Tomorrow and have a full book burning fuck fest? That's like me saying that just because I didn't like...let's say the Halo game, then I would hate the books and would want all of the books to be burned...without even giving it a chance to read. Considering that I really don't care for the game at all but at least I gave it a chance. Which is more than what you can say at this point *EDIT* about the Twilight books and movies.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Gauz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Well maeve, you see, the books do suck. I've heard from multiple people (reviewers... non reviewers and what not) and they said it suck. They also gave specific, believeable reasons as to why it sucked. I have yet to hear why the twilight books are so good.


Why are they? Is the plot awesome? Is there a deeper, great, wise meaning to life in the books? From what I hear, the books promote bad things like marriage at an early age, women having a shy, basket case-esque personality is good or some shit like that. From what i've seen in the movies, I'd rather not give the books a chance. If the books are anything like the movies, no one should like the books.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Ruski on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 pm


"Living dead"...They can still "fuck" per say. A vampire is more living than say a zombie. At least a vampire would still have is dick and balls than would a zombie. You're comparing a vampire to, what I just said, a zombie. And what you are describing about the women, if you even bothered to read the books, would be with vampire + vampire. The male is still fully functional but since the female can not allow the child to grow inside of her, she is not able to reproduce. However, the human female is able to and with a fully functioning male...well...I think you know what will happen next.

What your saying is that.....two vampires can't get jiggy because the female vampire can't support the baby...? Please note you also said that a male vampire can get a real human pregnant. If a female vamp can't support a vamp baby, how can Edward get a girl pregnant? He wouldn't have the sperm cells. Also, what you say hurts you because Edward makes Bella a vamp to support the baby. So the story breaks it's own canon.

What you call stupid would be her creativeness. Why diss on a creative mind? She wanted to go for something different and she got different. It's like me writing a fan-fic about FullMetal Alchemist but totally jacking up all the characters and story line. It would only appeal to a certain audience but not all of them.

I wouldn't be the only one who is calling her stupid. Many people say this. One including a very talented and wise horror writer by the name of Stephen King. He, as well as me and countless others, know Stephenie Myer has no talent. She made a gimmicky romance to entice girls to buy the books and the movies have "hot guys" to entice woman into seeing them. No talent needed. Also, you writing an FF and jacking up an established canon would not go well. Unless you throw in "hawt guys". Also, the audience we talk about now has no way to back up their canon in this story since it breaks everything. It also appeals to te wrong audience through bandwagon characters.

Now you're being a dick about the books. You don't give them a chance. How about you try reading them instead of in acting a scene from The Day After Tomorrow and have a full book burning fuck fest? That's like me saying that just because I didn't like...let's say the Halo game, then I would hate the books and would want all of the books to be burned...without even giving it a chance to read. Considering that I really don't care for the game at all but at least I gave it a chance. Which is more than what you can say at this point *EDIT* about the Twilight books and movies.

I am being a dick about the books? No no no. I am being generous. I would be glad to have that book burn fest with Twilight as the guest book. Halo has a well established canon as well do Vampires. Twilight breaks vamp canon and it's own. Yes, because I care about a Werewolf falling in love with a baby. Sounds awesome, right?!


Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 24
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Gauz wrote:Well maeve, you see, the books do suck. I've heard from multiple people (reviewers... non reviewers and what not) and they said it suck. They also gave specific, believeable reasons as to why it sucked. I have yet to hear why the twilight books are so good.


Why are they? Is the plot awesome? Is there a deeper, great, wise meaning to life in the books? From what I hear, the books promote bad things like marriage at an early age, women having a shy, basket case-esque personality is good or some shit like that. From what i've seen in the movies, I'd rather not give the books a chance. If the books are anything like the movies, no one should like the books.
There is a deeper plot to it than what you won't even give a shit about trying the books out. The books are NOTHING like the movies. Only the neurotic retards that think everything in this book is real will only claim it to be bad. It's a fucking FICTIONAL ROMANCE people. Come on.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 am

Ruski wrote:

"Living dead"...They can still "fuck" per say. A vampire is more living than say a zombie. At least a vampire would still have is dick and balls than would a zombie. You're comparing a vampire to, what I just said, a zombie. And what you are describing about the women, if you even bothered to read the books, would be with vampire + vampire. The male is still fully functional but since the female can not allow the child to grow inside of her, she is not able to reproduce. However, the human female is able to and with a fully functioning male...well...I think you know what will happen next.

What your saying is that.....two vampires can't get jiggy because the female vampire can't support the baby...? Please note you also said that a male vampire can get a real human pregnant. If a female vamp can't support a vamp baby, how can Edward get a girl pregnant? He wouldn't have the sperm cells. Also, what you say hurts you because Edward makes Bella a vamp to support the baby. So the story breaks it's own canon.

What you call stupid would be her creativeness. Why diss on a creative mind? She wanted to go for something different and she got different. It's like me writing a fan-fic about FullMetal Alchemist but totally jacking up all the characters and story line. It would only appeal to a certain audience but not all of them.

I wouldn't be the only one who is calling her stupid. Many people say this. One including a very talented and wise horror writer by the name of Stephen King. He, as well as me and countless others, know Stephenie Myer has no talent. She made a gimmicky romance to entice girls to buy the books and the movies have "hot guys" to entice woman into seeing them. No talent needed. Also, you writing an FF and jacking up an established canon would not go well. Unless you throw in "hawt guys". Also, the audience we talk about now has no way to back up their canon in this story since it breaks everything. It also appeals to te wrong audience through bandwagon characters.

Now you're being a dick about the books. You don't give them a chance. How about you try reading them instead of in acting a scene from The Day After Tomorrow and have a full book burning fuck fest? That's like me saying that just because I didn't like...let's say the Halo game, then I would hate the books and would want all of the books to be burned...without even giving it a chance to read. Considering that I really don't care for the game at all but at least I gave it a chance. Which is more than what you can say at this point *EDIT* about the Twilight books and movies.

I am being a dick about the books? No no no. I am being generous. I would be glad to have that book burn fest with Twilight as the guest book. Halo has a well established canon as well do Vampires. Twilight breaks vamp canon and it's own. Yes, because I care about a Werewolf falling in love with a baby. Sounds awesome, right?!


Jesus Christ, I shouldn't have to explain WHY I like something to you fucking retards. You obviously don't understand that IT IS FICTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not suppose to be meant for deep thinkers! It's just meant as a leisure type thing to enjoy hence why I read the books and watch the movies from time to time. I FUCKING ENJOY IT! If you don't like it, piss off! Don't try to convince me that it's horrible because of this and that. I'm going to like it either way. And when you push what you believe in my face ALL THE TIME, then I'm going to just stop listening because you make no fucking sense to me! Give the books a chance and just fucking sit down and try reading for a change.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Ruski on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Halo is fictional and can be a leisure-type thing. But at the same time, it sticks by established canon.

But w/e. Just liked to correct you on that.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 24
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 am

Ruski wrote:Halo is fictional and can be a leisure-type thing. But at the same time, it sticks by established canon.

But w/e. Just liked to correct you on that.
I don't give two shits and a fuck.

I enjoy Twilight just as much as you enjoy Halo. I don't question you so why do you question me?
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Ruski on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 am

Maeve wrote:
Ruski wrote:Halo is fictional and can be a leisure-type thing. But at the same time, it sticks by established canon.

But w/e. Just liked to correct you on that.
I don't give two shits and a fuck.

I enjoy Twilight just as much as you enjoy Halo. I don't question you so why do you question me?

If you don't give two shits and a fuck, why post again at all in a negative stand point? Just point out that your done arguing.

And here you go with the response. Maeve, if it's that important to you and you don't care, leave it go. Stand by your point but don't argue it since you don't care.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 24
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Maeve on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 am

Ruski wrote:
Maeve wrote:
Ruski wrote:Halo is fictional and can be a leisure-type thing. But at the same time, it sticks by established canon.

But w/e. Just liked to correct you on that.
I don't give two shits and a fuck.

I enjoy Twilight just as much as you enjoy Halo. I don't question you so why do you question me?

If you don't give two shits and a fuck, why post again at all in a negative stand point? Just point out that your done arguing.

And here you go with the response. Maeve, if it's that important to you and you don't care, leave it go. Stand by your point but don't argue it since you don't care.
Fuck you because I do care. I'm just fucking sick of people that when they hear any wisp of Twilight they're all over you like a fucking starving wolf to meat. And I HATE that. I'm done and that's it. No more. We're done.
Maeve
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 26
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Divine Virus on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 am

A Twilight debate on TCF?

I thought I'd never see the day...

Razz
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Angatar on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:22 am

Maeve wrote:
I'm just fucking sick of people that when they hear any wisp of Twilight they're all over you like a fucking starving wolf to meat.
WOLF!
THERE'S A WOLF IN TWILIGHT!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT'S BRAINWASHING YOU!

_________________
Vampires Suck Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck Empty Re: Vampires Suck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum