Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GASHUNK murders

4 posters

Go down

The GASHUNK murders Empty The GASHUNK murders

Post by Offensive Bias Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Prologue

Another crime scene... Pouring rain, night time and shining moon. I was roused early morning from my warm bed. I was awake when they told me what had happened. Another shark attack. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and stood up, my wife rolling over on the bed behind me. "We need you down here Carlos." I got dressed quickly. This damned shark had been killing every day. We don't even know how many more bodies are out there. I took my car keys from the desk and pulled on my trenchcoat. We were gonna get this bastard soon...

I drove down the highway to Park Avenue. The killing had taken place on the third floor of the hotel on the Avenue. It's strange how no one noticed a shark enter. We didn't know how it remained undetected, but it pulled it off. I parked just outside the police tape. I exited the car, missing the warm interior already. I pulled the coat tight around me as I approached one of the officers at the tape. "Morning Kyle."
"Morning Carlos."
"What we got?"
"Same as the others. No change in wounds or cause of death."
"Damn... Who was the victim?"
"We don't know yet. But we're running forensics. You'd better head on inside anyway." I nodded and stepped under the tape. I strolled to the building, with multiple cars parked outside it. The rain dripped heavily off my sopping wet hair, and I felt even colder when I entered the hotel interior. As usual, the entire hotel had been evacuated. The residents would all be at the station being questioned. It would be the same shit as last time. No one saw or heard anything, apart from the usual GASHUNK! Sound that accompanied every attack.

I began walking up the large stairway, leaning to the side to let a pair of officers past. "Blood everywhere. We gotta catch this thing soon..." I ignored them and continued on my way. I got to the third floor, and saw the works. Cops of all divisions spread out along the narrow corridor. The shark had made quite a mess on its escape. Broken glass and chipped wood was scattered all over the red carpet of the hallway. CSI investigators were snapping away with their cameras. The door to the crime scene was guarded by two beat cops. They nodded as I approached, and I walked right on in.

The scene was gruesome. Blood splattered the walls, and even on the roof in some places. A severed arm lay across a chair, splattered with gore. I swallowed the sickly lump in my throat, and walked towards a small cluster of investigators. The parted when they saw me coming. I almost retched at the sight before me. The corpse was on its back, the face has been torn to shreds, the hair matted in the shredded remains. The entire torso had been split, and the internal organs were a mess. One arm was severed, and several chunks of the legs were missing. "Oh jesus..." I placed a hand over my nose as the stench blasted me in the face. Looked like another night of reports. And another night of speculation. We all knew this fucking thing would strike again tomorrow... But where?
Offensive Bias
Offensive Bias
Minion

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

The GASHUNK murders Empty Re: The GASHUNK murders

Post by Death no More Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 am

The GASHUNK murders 090323-gashunk
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:52 pm

You've just spoiled the WHOLE story!
Offensive Bias
Offensive Bias
Minion

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 am

Offensive Bias wrote:You've just spoiled the WHOLE story!
lol Very Happy
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm

DAMN YOU DEATH!
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

CSI Investigators ;)

Other than stuff like that though

it's niceeeeeee

"No one saw or heard anything, apart from the usual GASHUNK! Sound that accompanied every attack." Razz

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum