Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Insight Into the SA-12

3 posters

Go down

A Little Insight Into the SA-12 Empty A Little Insight Into the SA-12

Post by PiEdude Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, I still haven't finished the prologue of that story I was going to write about my old CB game character the SA-12, but I'm always thinking about it, and to prove it, I wrote this in the chatbox:

"Used to be that I'd just kill the fuckers. But after a while, I decided that I wasn't making much of a difference doing that. You kill one, two more fight to take his place, and the stronger one wins. In other words, pretty counter productive for me.

"So, I decided, that when I get to that point, that one shining moment where they're completely helpless, completely vulnerable, no where to run, no where to hide, that's when I'd do it. That's when I'd make a move that takes them to the edge of sanity, and then rip them back.

"As it turned out, this method worked pretty well. Guys weren't just getting buried anymore. They were losing it. Instead of morgues, they'd be seeing their friends in asylums. That seemed to make 'em back off a bit. Once or twice I heard a whisper, and I'm pretty sure they think I'm Azrael now, the Angel of Death. I know it's not in my programming, but I couldn't help but laugh."
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

A Little Insight Into the SA-12 Empty Re: A Little Insight Into the SA-12

Post by Vtrooper Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:09 pm

this gonna include your droid and modified B-Wing
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:16 pm

...No

And the droid part is only half right...if that.
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 am

Anthony Crowley looked into the bathroom mirror. There were still some of water sliding down his face. He looked into his eyes. Damn, He thought, grabbing a towel. Still a little red. He dried off his face until he was satisfied that all the water was gone, and he turned towards the door.

He turned the handle and pulled, but it didn’t budge. He pulled again, and again, but only met the same result. He began to lean forward, trying to push his foot against the wall next to the door, when something pushed back. The door swung violently open in front of him, shoving him away, and revealing a tall man in a trench coat.

Anthony reached for the 9mm pistol in his left coat pocket. He yanked it out, but before he could aim it towards the man’s chest an overpowering hand caught his gun. The pistol was removed from his hand by the other man, who then delivered an unusually powerful right hook to his cheek. Anthony practically fell into the mirror just four feet away. His face impacted hard, fracturing the glass and spattering blood on both it and his face.

Through his peripheral vision from both his right eye facing the man, and the other facing the mirror, he saw his own gun being pressed to his temple. He was beginning to feel the sting on the left side of his face now. The figure spoke with a calm and monotone voice, “You will have precisely fifteen seconds to tell me where your boss is hiding. If you don’t talk, I can guarantee you someone else will. Understand?”

Anthony considered nodding, but the glass on his left cheek made that seem like a bad idea. “Yes.” He said, trying to maintain a cool demeanor, and failing miserably. He was gasping for breath, and his heart seemed to have the right idea by trying to escape his chest. The sweat (and possibly tears) beading down his face mixed with the blood on the left side making for a concoction that looked like overly soaked red finger paint.

“Um…” He was trying to think of where his boss was, but the sudden throbbing in his head made that more than a little difficult.

“One…Two…” The man with the gun started counting. It was making him nervous.

“Alright, alright!” He blurted out. Having a gun to one’s head really helped to clear one’s thoughts. “It’s on…on, on the…on the second to top story!”

“Which room?” The other man was wearing shades, making it impossible to see his facial expression. Somehow, Anthony got the feeling he was enjoying this.

“His room isn’t numbered. He has ten offices on the front end of the building. He switches to another one every six or ten minutes.” He hoped the man didn’t have any more questions, because Anthony was running out of answers.

The man was quiet for a minute. “How’s the security?” He finally asked.
Good. Anthony thought. Something I know. “Pretty heavy I think. Big guys dressed in black go up there with suitcases all the time. They all have a kind of short, military haircut, I’m pretty sure they ain't suits. That’s all I know.”

The man was silent again, and Anthony was wondering if he was trying to figure out the quietest way to kill him. “Okay,” The man said, taking the gun from his head. “Thank you for the help sir.” Anthony turned to him just in time to see a fist heading for his face.
Sam looked at the man he had just put on the ground. He’d be out for a couple of hours, and probably wouldn’t remember much of this. If he were lucky, by the time Sam was done here, there wouldn’t be anyone left to interrogate the man.

Last edited by PiEdude on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Well, it's a little short. In the next part, try and increase length. From what I can pick up from the story, there's some very nice description and the images that come to mind are excellent for the story. Can't really say much else. Looking forward to more.
Offensive Bias
Offensive Bias
Minion

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum