Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muslims

+10
Ringleader
PiEdude
Ruski
Felix
Zaki90
R!zZle BiZzl£
Kasrkin Seath
Vigil
Dud Doodoo
MrX
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

muslims Empty muslims

Post by MrX Thu May 20, 2010 10:04 am

this guy says it as it is im not racist but i am pissed off with the way that the majority of muslims act in OUR countries...
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

muslims Empty Re: muslims

Post by Dud Doodoo Thu May 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Racist? Islam isn't a race...

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu May 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Just like the Jewish faith eh?

Discrimination on the basis of religious belief IS Racism.
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasrkin Seath Thu May 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ Thu May 20, 2010 1:45 pm

:Blink: wtf? "we, we, we, we".... hes making it out like muslims (im a muslim) are from a different plant...

i mean it is stupid that you get muslims who send out death threats (makes the rest of us look bad and give us a hard time living in western countries) etc.

but if muslims are wild animals then why stoop down and feed them with this bs of draw muhammed day...

im not easily offended, rasict or anything, but this bs really does offend me... Sad
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Thu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm

shit, his reason to be angry is for us to be angry?

Drawing Mohammed is not a issue of free speech, its an issue of disrespect. We don't want to disgrace him by depicting him.

All this man is breeding is hate for free speech. He is asking for muslims to send him death threats. Its your fault you drew Mohammed.

Kids in public schools in America can be punished for drawing Nazi symbols. Its not about free speech, its about respect.

When you disrespect Mohhammed, you've just disrespected the entire religion of Islam, and all of its people. And you don't want people to be angry?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

that may be the point but these muslims are blowing it out of proportion

drawing a guy who there is no factual evidence = death threats

its just been blown out of proportion
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Thu May 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Zaki90 wrote:shit, his reason to be angry is for us to be angry?

Drawing Mohammed is not a issue of free speech, its an issue of disrespect. We don't want to disgrace him by depicting him.

All this man is breeding is hate for free speech. He is asking for muslims to send him death threats. Its your fault you drew Mohammed.

Kids in public schools in America can be punished for drawing Nazi symbols. Its not about free speech, its about respect.

When you disrespect Mohhammed, you've just disrespected the entire religion of Islam, and all of its people. And you don't want people to be angry?

Well, the Nazi symbol was/is used as a way of discrimination, as it symbolizes the fascist party, killing of jews and things like that.

Mohammad however, to my knowledge anyway, does not represent any discrimination (well besides the religious ones) and I don't see why it is bad to show his image. As every other religious icon has been drawn, what makes him so special?

I mean, we even drew/painted/show picture of God. Friggin' God! I think he deserves more respect than Mohammad.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Actually, the Swastika is not an entirely bad symbol. It has only been distorted by the West becuase of the use by the Nazi Party of WWII. It as prior and still a symbol of luck in the East.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Thu May 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Ruski wrote:Actually, the Swastika is not an entirely bad symbol. It has only been distorted by the West becuase of the use by the Nazi Party of WWII. It as prior and still a symbol of luck in the East.

Not entirely true. They are two (somewhat) distinct symbols. One is slanted and the other is not, but the difference is there.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude Thu May 20, 2010 6:25 pm

I say, tea and crumpets!

muslims 950492

But seriously, what's with all the blatant hatred of Muslims moving into Europe?
PiEdude
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 pm

There's been a lot of BS flying around over England I hear.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 pm

They are getting tired of all the terrorist attacks they have been getting im sure.

Not going to exactly slow down after this though.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dud Doodoo Thu May 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I would whole heartedly support the ethics behind this if it only targeted the radical islamic population. However, the problem is that such a public display of contempt for all muslims will serve to do nothing but offend peaceful, everyday muslims around the world and further worsen the problem.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix Thu May 20, 2010 7:38 pm

This is about the equivalent to "Fuck Jesus Day" where everybody draws pictures of Jesus Christ being violated anally by a number of dildos(to the artists discretion) and or actual cocks while screaming his Fathers name in delight.

Little worse even, but I don't care one way or the other. Just stating that.
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7574
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Thu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

The Pariah wrote:that may be the point but these muslims are blowing it out of proportion

drawing a guy who there is no factual evidence = death threats

its just been blown out of proportion
Yes, because he is the center of a major religion, all factual evidence of his existence is completely made up.
In fact, because the Holy Bible states that the nation of Israel existed before Rome came to power, Israel is completely fictional, and everyone who says so is an ignorant Christian.
/sarcasm.

Say what you want about the deities behind the religions, bucko, but it's hard to found a major religion with a completely fictional founder. There's just as much evidence to support the existence of Muhammed as there is to support the existence of Jesus, George Washington, and Ringo Starr.

Now, if you want to get into a debate as to whether Muhammed was a pedophile, using factual evidence, be my guest.

Zaki90 wrote:shit, his reason to be angry is for us to be angry?

Just out of curiosity, is there a verse of the Quran forbidding pictures of religious figures, or is it just custom?

Zaki90 wrote:All this man is breeding is hate for free speech. He is asking for muslims to send him death threats. Its your fault you drew Mohammed.
While I submit that death threats are over the top, I do admit that it's not about art or protecting free speech. It's about being a jerk and getting away with it. Like that 'artist' who immersed a crucifix in a jar of urine.

Zaki90 wrote:Kids in public schools in America can be punished for drawing Nazi symbols. Its not about free speech, its about respect.
True, but freedoms are naturally curtailed in public schools over here. It's less about respect than holding the nails still while you pound on them.

Lord Pheonix wrote:This is about the equivalent to "Fuck Jesus Day" where everybody draws pictures of Jesus Christ being violated anally by a number of dildos(to the artists discretion) and or actual cocks while screaming his Fathers name in delight.
Never knew about that, wish I didn't. Ultimately, I realize that it is not up to me to punish them for it, though, and they wouldn't care to have my opinion in the first place.

PiEdude wrote:I say, tea and crumpets!

muslims 950492

But seriously, what's with all the blatant hatred of Muslims moving into Europe?
They're Japanese in disguise, Pieman. Just thought you ought to know.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Fri May 21, 2010 4:10 am

Lol, nice way to post it after the day is over.
But I guess that isn't the point.

Anyway
Am I the only one who sees the similarity of this and this

Not like anyone on this site gives a fucking shit what I say or think at all, but anyway:
I fucking hate those Taliban supporting Muslims ("Really?!).
They fucking corrupted the Islamic religion in some attempt to purify it or some fucking bullshit like that. And I hate how forceful they act for something that the only proof they have of it's existance is a fucking useless book. But I think that way with all religious extremists regardless of religion.
You can believe what ever the fuck you want to, just don't force it on me or anyone else (Even your children have the right to choose their own lie), or for that matter, any of your religious ethic/taboo/lifestyle bullshit. And that goes for the irreligious aswell. People have the right to believe what every they want, don't criticism or outcast people for them having a belief.
But obviously my ideas are basic and oriented around a perfect world full of well educated, patent, tolerant, broad/open-minded people.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441

Back to top Go down

Post by Indecisive One. Fri May 21, 2010 5:34 am

Mohammad however, to my knowledge anyway, does not represent any discrimination (well besides the religious ones) and I don't see why it is bad to show his image. As every other religious icon has been drawn, what makes him so special?

I mean, we even drew/painted/show picture of God. Friggin' God! I think he deserves more respect than Mohammad.
I think if countries can show jesus and other divine figures them mohammed is no different. But thats just my opinion.

Last edited by Indecisive One. on Fri May 21, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Indecisive One.
Indecisive One.
Minion

Male Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri May 21, 2010 6:52 am

Lord Pheonix wrote:They are getting tired of all the terrorist attacks they have been getting im sure.

Not going to exactly slow down after this though.

What attacks?

In the last 10 years we've only had 7/7 in 05 and a couple of scares here and there.

They don't even hold a candle to the IRA.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Indecisive One. Fri May 21, 2010 9:43 am

Sorry to bring deadliest warrior into this but.... IRA beat Taliban. Not to mention the IRA was just better.
Indecisive One.
Indecisive One.
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Fri May 21, 2010 9:45 am

Indecisive One. wrote:Sorry to bring deadliest warrior into this but.... IRA beat Taliban. Not to mention the IRA was just better.
Doh
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Indecisive One. Fri May 21, 2010 9:47 am

Kyle I said sorry before I said that. YMCA Yay. There dancing. All better.
Indecisive One.
Indecisive One.
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Fri May 21, 2010 9:49 am

There was no point to bring it up though.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri May 21, 2010 9:55 am

Indecisive One. wrote:Sorry to bring deadliest warrior into this but.... IRA beat Taliban. Not to mention the IRA was just better.

Deadlist warrior is shit, I wouldn't use it as a frame of reference.

The IRA lead many bombing campiagns here in England and many more in Ireland, leaving hundreds dead, they even came close at killing Margret Thatcher with the Brightion bombing, which was a direct attack on our government, killing a few MP's. Hell there one of the main reasons why we don't have any trash recepticles on the London underground anymore, as they were used to hide nail bombs.

At best the Muslim extremeists here have killed about 50-60 people.

And what some people don't realise is that today, WE HAVE EX IRA MEMBERS IN THE HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT!!! Sinn Fein is the diplomatic side of the IRA, and whether they admit to it or not, they are all former members. I'd be more worried about the former terrorists who have a legitmate members of parliament and have a say in our laws.
Vigil
Vigil

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 am

Lord Pheonix wrote:This is about the equivalent to "Fuck Jesus Day" where everybody draws pictures of Jesus Christ being violated anally by a number of dildos(to the artists discretion) and or actual cocks while screaming his Fathers name in delight.

but the point is christians wouldn't go around throwing death threats at everyone

and rasq i never said Muhammad was a pedophile...?

key phrase in all of this is 'Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but calling never hurts me.'
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: