Happy Birthday TCF.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Cheese wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:happy birthday tcf Very Happy lets not forget the legends who left us Smile
And the douches that are still here like yourself Bilco ;)

Let it go, dammit
It was a joke god dammit......
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Gold Spartan on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Spartan15 wrote:
Cheese wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:happy birthday tcf Very Happy lets not forget the legends who left us Smile
And the douches that are still here like yourself Bilco ;)

Let it go, dammit
It was a joke god dammit......
Watch your fucking mouths assholes.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by MrX on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 pm

thanks gold... and who is spartan 15
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Dud Doodoo on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
Cheese wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:happy birthday tcf Very Happy lets not forget the legends who left us Smile
And the douches that are still here like yourself Bilco ;)

Let it go, dammit
It was a joke god dammit......
Watch your fucking mouths assholes.
Technically it was their fingers. Razz

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by MrX on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:03 pm

yes but it was a term not technicality smart arse
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Divine Virus on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 pm

A birthday thread without this song? Blasphemy!

Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Spartan15 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 am

sargentbilco wrote:thanks gold... and who is spartan 15
If you used to be on the Halo Wars Forums then you might of known me.If you wasn't then probably not....
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Dud Doodoo on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:16 am

Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:thanks gold... and who is spartan 15
If you used to be on the Halo Wars Forums then you might of known me.If you wasn't then probably not....
I hated you then too.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Death no More on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 am

Dud Doodoo wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:thanks gold... and who is spartan 15
If you used to be on the Halo Wars Forums then you might of known me.If you wasn't then probably not....
I hated you then too.
Spartan isn't that bad, from what I remember he wrote some good FF's.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday TCF. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday TCF.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum