Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Far?

Go down

How Far? Empty How Far?

Post by Carlos Spicyweiner Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

"You know you can't get away with this Sean." Jacob said.

"Yeah, I know that. But who ever I said I was trying to get away?"

Sean sprinted across the roof towards Jacob and punched him in the gut as he sprinted by, knocking Jacob to the ground. Jacob's gun fell out of his hand to the ground. Sean sprinted to the other end of the roof and jumped off into the cold water below.

"Fuck." Jacob whispered to himself as he recovered from the blow.

He picked himself up and brushed his suit off and started towards the roof exit. His phone chirped and he winced.

"Do you have him?" The voice on the other end asked. Jacob shivered. The voice was one of dread and death.

"No sir, he got away before I could incapacitate him."

There was a long pause before the voice spoke again and Jacob held his breath, "Mr. Kinsington, why did exactly did I hire you?"

"I was one of the best FBI agents in the nation."

"Yes, so why the FUCK, can you not catch this man?!"

"I don't know sir." Jacob said.

Neither of them said a thing for a minute. Jacob broke the silence.

"I guess he's driven by love."

The voice on the other side sighed and said, "Then he'll come right to us. We're the ones who has what he loves. You have 48 hours to find him before he comes after us I would guess. If you don't have him by then, consider yourself fired."

This is the story of a man who when his most beloved thing is taken from him, he risks everything to get it back. So when you read, ask yourself, what would you do in the name of love?
Carlos Spicyweiner
Carlos Spicyweiner
Minion

Male Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum