Here's to year 17...

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Here's to year 17... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's to year 17...

Post by TNine on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Ziggy wrote:
If cigarettes contain chemicals that encourage addiction, that does not mean that everybody who smokes one cigarette is highly likely to get addicted.
No, most people will only have one or two than quit. If you smoke somewhat often, which you clearly do, you are indeed highly likely to get addicted.
Ziggy wrote: If you cannot understand that, then you're a serious fucking moron who probably hasn't ever smoked a single cigarette, and probably doesn't know too many people who smoke them.
No, i have not smoked a cigarette, but i know many people who smoke. They are all addicted, though several quit.

Ziggy wrote:Anyway whatever you say, I'm not addicted to cigarettes at all, nor are any of my friends or family.
Denial?
Ziggy wrote:I know people who are addicted, so I do know the difference.
There is a difference between somewhat who smokes a pack a day and somewhat who smokes "sem-regularly". It's different phases in addiction.

Ziggy wrote:And I don't even know why you lot are trying even argue against smoking with me, considering that I don't intend on withdrawing from smoking forever simply because you're a bunch of squares who are afraid of the (stigma of) tobacco.
I smoke pot sometimes. I do this because i can quit pot easily, since i don't even own any, without any negative side effects. I don't want to become a slave to a drug.
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Here's to year 17... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's to year 17...

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Ziggy wrote:

@Spartan
And when did I say that there was any need for smoking? I simply said that people should be allowed to smoke if they want to, assuming that they aren't smoking near people who don't want to smoke, and that they aren't smoking too heavily.



Anyway, a little lesson on logic:

If cigarettes contain chemicals that encourage addiction, that does not mean that everybody who smokes one cigarette is highly likely to get addicted. If you cannot understand that, then you're a serious fucking moron who probably hasn't ever smoked a single cigarette, and probably doesn't know too many people who smoke them.

Anyway whatever you say, I'm not addicted to cigarettes at all, nor are any of my friends or family. I know people who are addicted, so I do know the difference. And I don't even know why you lot are trying even argue against smoking with me, considering that I don't intend on withdrawing from smoking forever simply because you're a bunch of squares who are afraid of the (stigma of) tobacco.
We unlike some Ziggy have better things to do with our time and money other than sitting around wasting it on cigarettes. And rest assured, most people on these forums would know quite a few people that would smoke. Also who said it was tobacco that anyone was afraid of? I don't think anyone here is afraid of anything to do with smoking. Most of the people on here just have more common sense not to touch a smoke rather than those dunderheads that do choose the path to follow of smoking and i'd say that your one of those that follows that path judging by how defensive you are getting of people being addicted to cigarettes. Would i be right there Ziggy?
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Here's to year 17... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's to year 17...

Post by Ringleader on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm

And I don't even smoke much Rot, so I'm clearly not in denial of anything. So what you want bro, but your internet crusades really don't mean anything at the end of the day for me.

...Crusades?


SOMEONE'S being a tad defensive..
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Here's to year 17... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's to year 17...

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 pm

[quote="TNine"]
Ziggy wrote:

Ziggy wrote:Anyway whatever you say, I'm not addicted to cigarettes at all, nor are any of my friends or family.
Denial?
Ziggy wrote:I know people who are addicted, so I do know the difference.
There is a difference between somewhat who smokes a pack a day and somewhat who smokes "sem-regularly". It's different phases in addiction.

Ziggy wrote:And I don't even know why you lot are trying even argue against smoking with me, considering that I don't intend on withdrawing from smoking forever simply because you're a bunch of squares who are afraid of the (stigma of) tobacco.
I smoke pot sometimes. I do this because i can quit pot easily, since i don't even own any, without any negative side effects. I don't want to become a slave to a drug.
Wouldn't you say that smoking a packet a day is basically the same as "semi-regularly"??
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

Here's to year 17... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's to year 17...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum