What made you become a nerd?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Angatar wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Angatar wrote:

Ziggy, contribute or leave.
I could not have heard a more unintelligent statement EVER.


Contribute? To what? Arguing?

I think someone takes forums too seriously..
Tell us why he became a nerd, or leave. That better? I mean, the name specifically asksus to do that, why not do that? If Ziggy wanted to argue about being a nerd, he could very well have made a thread in the debate section.
i think you will find Angatar that Ziggy just argues for the sake of arguing. Nothing he ever puts is ever of anything constructive. He is turning into as big a douche is Bilco is.
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Angatar on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Spartan15 wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Angatar wrote:

Ziggy, contribute or leave.
I could not have heard a more unintelligent statement EVER.


Contribute? To what? Arguing?

I think someone takes forums too seriously..
Tell us why he became a nerd, or leave. That better? I mean, the name specifically asksus to do that, why not do that? If Ziggy wanted to argue about being a nerd, he could very well have made a thread in the debate section.
i think you will find Angatar that Ziggy just argues for the sake of arguing. Nothing he ever puts is ever of anything constructive. He is turning into as big a douche is Bilco is.
Really? I remember Ziggy offering to help LP with the mafia game. I guess people change quickly.

_________________
What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Spartan15 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Angatar wrote:
Spartan15 wrote:
Angatar wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Angatar wrote:

Ziggy, contribute or leave.
I could not have heard a more unintelligent statement EVER.


Contribute? To what? Arguing?

I think someone takes forums too seriously..
Tell us why he became a nerd, or leave. That better? I mean, the name specifically asksus to do that, why not do that? If Ziggy wanted to argue about being a nerd, he could very well have made a thread in the debate section.
i think you will find Angatar that Ziggy just argues for the sake of arguing. Nothing he ever puts is ever of anything constructive. He is turning into as big a douche is Bilco is.
Really? I remember Ziggy offering to help LP with the mafia game. I guess people change quickly.
Indeed they do. Some change for the worst which is what Ziggy has done and some change for the better.
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Ziggy on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 am

Hahahahaha, this is lovely.

I'm probably one of the more funner people you'll meet in real life, I just don't take online forums seriously, and when I come onto a forum to find that people are wasting page upon page arguing about some Halo armour, that's fucking stupid. What a waste of time. So of course, I'll take the piss out of it.

I guess this forum just isn't my crowd. I was going to say that's a shame, but I'm sure you lovely bunch of bright and cheerful and fun-loving lads won't miss me.

I'm gonna miss Bilco and his antics but the rest of you, enjoy Halo Reach. Don't get too butthurt over the armour guys.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Age : 26
Location : Melbourne
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Angatar on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Ziggy wrote:Hahahahaha, this is lovely.

I'm probably one of the more funner people you'll meet in real life, I just don't take online forums seriously, and when I come onto a forum to find that people are wasting page upon page arguing about some Halo armour, that's fucking stupid. What a waste of time. So of course, I'll take the piss out of it.

I guess this forum just isn't my crowd. I was going to say that's a shame, but I'm sure you lovely bunch of bright and cheerful and fun-loving lads won't miss me.

I'm gonna miss Bilco and his antics but the rest of you, enjoy Halo Reach. Don't get too butthurt over the armour guys.
See you in two weeks.

_________________
What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Gauz on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:22 pm

You're leaving??


I enjoyed Ziggy's company for however long he was here.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by MrX on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Ziggy wrote:Hahahahaha, this is lovely.

I'm probably one of the more funner people you'll meet in real life, I just don't take online forums seriously, and when I come onto a forum to find that people are wasting page upon page arguing about some Halo armour, that's fucking stupid. What a waste of time. So of course, I'll take the piss out of it.

I guess this forum just isn't my crowd. I was going to say that's a shame, but I'm sure you lovely bunch of bright and cheerful and fun-loving lads won't miss me.

I'm gonna miss Bilco and his antics but the rest of you, enjoy Halo Reach. Don't get too butthurt over the armour guys.

bye bye ziggy <3 Sad
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Vtrooper on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 pm

i became a nerd under the lines that NO ONE KNOWS HISTORY

so im more of a History Nerd (MAS FTW)
Vtrooper
Vtrooper
Crimson Henchmen

Male Number of posts : 2885
Location : The reaches of Space
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Ziggy on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Not really leaving, just going inactive.

Gauz, I actually bought a sweet synthesiser that you'd love today. A microKorg. Check it out on Youtube.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Age : 26
Location : Melbourne
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Felix on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am

Ziggy wrote:Hahahahaha, this is lovely.

I'm probably one of the more funner people you'll meet in real life, I just don't take online forums seriously, and when I come onto a forum to find that people are wasting page upon page arguing about some Halo armour, that's fucking stupid. What a waste of time. So of course, I'll take the piss out of it.

I guess this forum just isn't my crowd. I was going to say that's a shame, but I'm sure you lovely bunch of bright and cheerful and fun-loving lads won't miss me.

I'm gonna miss Bilco and his antics but the rest of you, enjoy Halo Reach. Don't get too butthurt over the armour guys.

Congrats on making a good bye speech. I see you really took your time here. Shame that's all for nothing, as only two people really care you're going and one's a total douche that you are so oddly attracted to (maybe a school girl crush?). Anyway, leave the key on the carpet and let the door hit you on the way out. Hard.
Felix
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2083
Age : 27
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Angatar on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:39 pm

It's not a good-bye speech, he'll be back in 2 weeks.

_________________
What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Gold Spartan on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Angatar wrote:It's not a good-bye speech, he'll be back in 2 weeks.
This is true, as everyone who says they're going away always comes back in 2 weeks.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Cheese on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

What this is is a massive overreaction on the part of both sides.

Jeez...

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by TNine on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Angatar wrote:It's not a good-bye speech, he'll be back in 2 weeks.
This is true, as everyone who says they're going away always comes back in 2 weeks.
Unless they say its temporary. Then its more like six months.
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by A_Bearded_Swede on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Cheese wrote:What this is is a massive overreaction on the part of both sides.

Jeez...
I always find myself agreeing with you Cheese...

_________________
What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Skyrimr

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Ironmanl
.:Live Life, Love Life:.
A_Bearded_Swede
A_Bearded_Swede
Crimson Chef

Male Number of posts : 1743
Age : 27
Location : Jersey
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

What made you become a nerd? - Page 5 Empty Re: What made you become a nerd?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum