Terrorist fail

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Terrorist fail

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:08 pm


Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by CivBase on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Just a slap? More like an execution.

_________________
Terrorist fail Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Zaki90 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:18 pm

CivBase wrote:Just a slap? More like an execution.

Bitch slap him before shooting him in the head. That guy seriously is retarded. They should send him back to Al-Queda so they can yell at him.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by CivBase on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:20 pm

They would probably do more than yell. I'm sure he'd rather be in the US under interrogation at this point than back with Al-Queda.

_________________
Terrorist fail Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Gauz on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:22 pm

It... is simple, you first must go through a sex change, then get a boob job, full of explosives.


Apply for a job as a bitch that hands out drinks, and detonate your tits.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by CivBase on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Simple... right? Rolling Eyes

_________________
Terrorist fail Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Gauz on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Quite.


ALLAH ACKBAR!
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Gauz wrote:It... is simple, you first must go through a sex change, then get a boob job, full of explosives.


Apply for a job as a bitch that hands out drinks, and detonate your tits.

You know, if most terrorists weren't so chauvinistic (where becoming a woman would be a great disgrace), this might actually be very effective.

_________________
Terrorist fail Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Nocbl2 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Fail.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Death no More on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:It... is simple, you first must go through a sex change, then get a boob job, full of explosives.


Apply for a job as a bitch that hands out drinks, and detonate your tits.

You know, if most terrorists weren't so chauvinistic (where becoming a woman would be a great disgrace), this might actually be very effective.
Except for the fact of HOW IN HELL would you put explosives in your tits.... Not to mention what doctor would do this for you -.-
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Gauz on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:It... is simple, you first must go through a sex change, then get a boob job, full of explosives.


Apply for a job as a bitch that hands out drinks, and detonate your tits.

You know, if most terrorists weren't so chauvinistic (where becoming a woman would be a great disgrace), this might actually be very effective.
Except for the fact of HOW IN HELL would you put explosives in your tits.... Not to mention what doctor would do this for you -.-
Simple

Explosives ------> Tits

And a terrorist doctor, duh Very Happy
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by laxspartan007 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:31 pm

if i were teh doctorz i would dooz thatz 4 them is i gotz a cat for itz...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:It... is simple, you first must go through a sex change, then get a boob job, full of explosives.


Apply for a job as a bitch that hands out drinks, and detonate your tits.

You know, if most terrorists weren't so chauvinistic (where becoming a woman would be a great disgrace), this might actually be very effective.
Except for the fact of HOW IN HELL would you put explosives in your tits.... Not to mention what doctor would do this for you -.-
Makes sense to me. The silicone in breast implants has the same consistency and density as shampoo, which sets off explosive detectors.
So as soon as the investigator realizes that your boob job is setting off the alarm, he's going to get embarrassed and move on. Plus... a transvestite suicide bomber working for radical Islam. Who'd see it coming?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Gauz on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:It... is simple, you first must go through a sex change, then get a boob job, full of explosives.


Apply for a job as a bitch that hands out drinks, and detonate your tits.

You know, if most terrorists weren't so chauvinistic (where becoming a woman would be a great disgrace), this might actually be very effective.
Except for the fact of HOW IN HELL would you put explosives in your tits.... Not to mention what doctor would do this for you -.-
Makes sense to me. The silicone in breast implants has the same consistency and density as shampoo, which sets off explosive detectors.
So as soon as the investigator realizes that your boob job is setting off the alarm, he's going to get embarrassed and move on. Plus... a transvestite suicide bomber working for radical Islam. Who'd see it coming?
Sssshhhhh, don't let the FBI people know...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Gauz wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
Gauz wrote:It... is simple, you first must go through a sex change, then get a boob job, full of explosives.


Apply for a job as a bitch that hands out drinks, and detonate your tits.

You know, if most terrorists weren't so chauvinistic (where becoming a woman would be a great disgrace), this might actually be very effective.
Except for the fact of HOW IN HELL would you put explosives in your tits.... Not to mention what doctor would do this for you -.-
Makes sense to me. The silicone in breast implants has the same consistency and density as shampoo, which sets off explosive detectors.
So as soon as the investigator realizes that your boob job is setting off the alarm, he's going to get embarrassed and move on. Plus... a transvestite suicide bomber working for radical Islam. Who'd see it coming?
Sssshhhhh, don't let the FBI people know...
Too late. Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton just got added to the "No fly" list.
Very Happy
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by TNine on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Rasq, i've always wanted to ask, where's your sig from?
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:23 pm

TNine wrote:Rasq, i've always wanted to ask, where's your sig from?



Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 am

hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Terrorist fail Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Gold Spartan on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:54 am

Kasrkin Seath wrote:hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?
It was a Nigerian....
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Death no More on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?
It was a Nigerian....
That Al qaeda now claims they sent as a retaliation for the missile attacks on Yemen. Something like that.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Gold Spartan on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?
It was a Nigerian....
That Al qaeda now claims they sent as a retaliation for the missile attacks on Yemen. Something like that.
That doesn't change the fact that the bomber was Nigerian Death.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Death no More on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?
It was a Nigerian....
That Al qaeda now claims they sent as a retaliation for the missile attacks on Yemen. Something like that.
That doesn't change the fact that the bomber was Nigerian Death.
.... Yes it does because he is now a Nigerian that is part of Al Qaeda
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Gold Spartan on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?
It was a Nigerian....
That Al qaeda now claims they sent as a retaliation for the missile attacks on Yemen. Something like that.
That doesn't change the fact that the bomber was Nigerian Death.
.... Yes it does because he is now a Nigerian that is part of Al Qaeda
Your quoting of my post was completely irrelevant to my point, so therefore these posts should never have happened. IT also doesn't change the fact it was a Nigerian.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Nocbl2 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?
It was a Nigerian....
That Al qaeda now claims they sent as a retaliation for the missile attacks on Yemen. Something like that.
That doesn't change the fact that the bomber was Nigerian Death.
.... Yes it does because he is now a Nigerian that is part of Al Qaeda
Your quoting of my post was completely irrelevant to my point, so therefore these posts should never have happened. IT also doesn't change the fact it was a Nigerian.
I hear he came from Nigeria but joined Al Qaeda and failed his little terror mission. What he should have done was worn napalm in his pockets. Undetectable, highly flammable and sticky.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Zaki90 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gold Spartan5 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:hmm
What did they hope to accomplish by detonating the plane over by detroit?
It was a Nigerian....
That Al qaeda now claims they sent as a retaliation for the missile attacks on Yemen. Something like that.
That doesn't change the fact that the bomber was Nigerian Death.
.... Yes it does because he is now a Nigerian that is part of Al Qaeda
Your quoting of my post was completely irrelevant to my point, so therefore these posts should never have happened. IT also doesn't change the fact it was a Nigerian.
I hear he came from Nigeria but joined Al Qaeda and failed his little terror mission. What he should have done was worn napalm in his pockets. Undetectable, highly flammable and sticky.

You mean in bags. Don't they check your pants for any unusual items. I would simply try to control the system. Operatives at the security checkpoint would pass me and it would quite easy then.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Terrorist fail Empty Re: Terrorist fail

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum