Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Title in Progress)

3 posters

Go down

(Title in Progress) Empty (Title in Progress)

Post by Gauz Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:25 am

This is my first story i've every really done for the hell of it. It IS an anthro based story (if you don't know what an anthro is you REALLY need to be in the CB more) so if this offends you don't read it or something... like that.

I intended on doing at least one more chapter definately, father than that... maybe.

Prologue

Unnamed Town in Afghanistan

0800 Hours

“Everyone, check your weapons. Roast, I need a sit-rep.”

“We’re good 'n clear. Proceed to objective sir? “

"Team, mission is a go. Over."

Captain of their squadron, Seath, had took charge of the group after their intial touchdown. Earlier in the day, his team was requested to retrieve a package held by a terrorist group in a nearby Afghan town. The group was called رجال الله (Men of God), a group of radicals who happen to have weapons supplied to them and decided to use them to promote their beliefs. Recently, they had obtained something that was of obvious importance to the U.S. military, and they wanted it back.

After further traveling to their objective.

“… Area’s clear here, Roast?” Seath told his team over the com.

“I don’t see any significant activity here… none. Move up.” Roast’s voice replied fuzzily over the com.

After receiving a debriefing, they had quickly suited up and armed themselves with state-of-the-art technology; compliments from the U.S. Military. Soon after, they boarded a helicopter that had transported them to their DZ from which then they would accomplish their mission, or at least attempt to. Apparently intel stated that there could possibly be a high enemy density level, and that the situation could possibly turn bad. However, the situation proved to be different.

“Didn’t intel say that tango density‘d be high?” Questioned Vox, another anthro in Seath’s team.

“Supposedly…” answered Gold, yet another member of the team, and personally Seath’s friend.

“Doesn’t matter right now. Anything could’ve happened between when they got the information and now, so lets proceed to the objective rather than questioning, why don’t we?” Seath had a rather pessimistic take on the situation, mainly because it was God awfully hot.

Gold, being his friend and a rather playful one, decided to piss him off even more, all in good humor though. “Wouldn’t surprise me that a husky wouldn’t have any heat tolerance.” Shortly followed by immature laughter on Gold’s part.

“…” Seath, to say the least, was not amused.

A few more minutes and Seath was just about done with Afghanistan, terrorist’s, and almost everything in between. His hate for heat is a number just above 9000. And to say the least, he’d rather be in the nice, freezing, arctic rather then the hot and dry desert. They soon arrived at a small opening after entering a town, which was eerily empty. There were a few shanty’s on either side of them, constructed out of spare parts and sheet’s of aluminum. With a probable false sense of security, they decided to take a rest in the open middle of the clearing. How inappropriate of stealth missions and their operatives, eh?

“Are you sure we’re even in the right bloody town, even?!” questioned Clock, the youngest member in Seath’s team, almost yelling.

“Shut it Clock!” Barked Seath, “If you haven’t noticed, we’re not exactly in a friendly territory!”

“Hmph….”, was Clock’s witty response to the angered husky.

“Roast, you go…. You go scout ahead. Be careful; Intel could be wrong.” Seath warned.

“Right-o..”, Roast responded.

“Ugh, why me?” Questioned Seath, rubbing his temple with discontent of the current situation.

Damaged Building, 100m off Seath’s position

“The infidels are still there, Commander,” exclaimed one Afghan soldier.

“They’re here for the suitcase! Guard it with your lives! They must not touch it with their filthy, unholy hands. Destroy them. Kill them all. I don’t want them to breathe for another moment!” the Commander violently told his underling.

“Your will shall be done Commander,” he replied as he bowed to the anthro of higher rank.

The soldier quickly crossed the room and was about to go down to the lower floor as he was stopped by the Commander.

“No, they do not deserve to be confronted. Technology given to us by Allah himself, will allow us to dispose of the infidels quickly and without expending our lives. The device, 'targeting device', is on the table” the Commander stated as he pointed to a table across the room with a pair of binoculars sitting on top. “Look through them. When the device locks on, inside of the red square, trigger missile with a button on the side.”

The soldier then moved himself across the room to the table. The table matched the room, torn and made dirty by war. The binoculars’ were a dark brown in color, with a faded red on the part to adjust the sight range. He tentatively picked up the binoculars’, admiring the sight of them for a moment. After a few seconds passed, he had decided to finish the job; Eliminate Seath’s team. Walking over to the opening in the wall made by former war, he raised the binoculars’ to his eyes. The interface was simplistic, probably because it cheap. They wanted it to get the job done rather having it look ‘pretty’.

A moment was spent to find the SEALs in the binoculars’ sights. As he zeroed in on Seath’s group, still lounging in the clearing waiting for Roast to report back, a red rectangle appeared on the binoculars’ interface, followed by text that read “LOCK-ON REQUIRED!!” He picked a location in the middle of the group which he thought would maximize the missiles potential killing ability and then waited for the device to lock-on. Sure enough, a white cross started blinking on his position inside the rectangle multiple times and was followed by quite beeping. The blinking cross then became solid and stayed there.

“LOCKED-ON.”

He hesitated for a moment as his finger glided over the button that would send his enemies to oblivion. Throwing away any previous inhibitions, he clicked the button. The device beeped for a moment longer, then…

“FIRING.”

Clearing in Unnamed Afghan town

“Roast would you kindly, TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! …. Roast?” Seath said into the com, attempting to get a response from his comrade, Roast.

“What… the… hell!! ROAST RESPOND IMMEDIATELY!” Seath yelled into the com, loosing all previous patience. He'd had enough with this mission and would have liked to move forward and retrieve the package.

In a moment of frustration, Seath decided to look up, an action that would save his life. Seath opened his eyes looking towards the big blue sky taking it in, including a glint of light in the sky that was coming closer, and closer, and closer to their position.

Seath’s eyes widened as he screamed, “Watch out! MISSILE STRIKE!”

The husky sprinted the opposite direction into a building. The missile however, was faster than the poor husky. It impacted with the dead center of the clearing that they were resting in and Seath was then lifted off his paws, into the air by the shockwave, and slammed into a wall in the building. The husky, Seath, lost consciousness the moment he collided with the wall, everything went…

Black.

Last edited by Gauz on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

(Title in Progress) Empty Re: (Title in Progress)

Post by Gold Spartan Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 am

Should be interesting. Nice job for a first story.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:37 am

The foreign unbelievers shall be cleansed through the sword of our Prophet.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah...

Well I realized this lacked actual depth, something imma try to fix. I have a first chapter done... on my laptop with no internet. So until I find a jumpdrive it wont be on here.

If it lacks interest, then I think i'll stop and go with a different story. Something Assassins Creed esque.... with humans.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum