Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey

+19
Ascendant Justice
Nocbl2
kslidz
XNate02
Gauz
RX
KrAzY
MrX
Angatar
BBJynne
R!zZle BiZzl£
Offensive Bias
Elabajaba
Vigil
Death no More
Divine Virus
Barbbachello
Ziggy
AusDude1942
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Empty Hey

Post by AusDude1942 Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 am

Hey, I'm Dan!

What do you guys do here

AusDude1942
Minion

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty Re: Hey

Post by Ziggy Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 am

Argue, fiddle around in Photoshop, talk about religion, and play video games, I guess.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbbachello Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 am

We do shit

Aussie?
Barbbachello
Barbbachello
Minion

Male Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:29 am

Welcome to TCF.

If you require a signature, the sig help and request thread in the sig section is open for business.

Please enjoy your stay at TCF. Very Happy
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 am

Were the Crimson flame.

We do shit Razz
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 am

We argue, argue, argue, argue and then we argue some more.

Welcome to TCF. Start arguing!

Very Happy
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Elabajaba Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:01 am

Welcome to TCF!

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Offensive Bias Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 am

Vigil wrote:We argue, argue, argue, argue and then we argue some more.

Very Happy
This amuses me...
But yeah, we pretty much just argue. And play Mafia games... But when Mafia game season is over, we argue a lot. It's kinda tradition.
Offensive Bias
Offensive Bias
Minion

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 am

Hi and welome Smile
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by BBJynne Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm

hey Dan, nice to see ya

for the first time

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 pm

We argue when out of Mafia. We argue in Mafia. We argue.

We are the Crimson Flame.

We do shit.
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:21 pm

hey Very Happy

Very Happy

AND NO WE DONT!!!!
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KrAzY Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm

we do stuff and other crap, if you enjoy said things and stuff you should be fine here.... however... if you DO NOT ENJOY STUFF... then I am going to have to politely ask you to GTFO... around here we like to call things by what they really are, and what this really is, is a warning about the kind of stuff that gets done around here. these things and stuff are kind of random and strange, but at the same time can be orderly and expensive. really this place is just a place to chill and hang out. Speaking of hanging out, I don't know about you, but sometimes on a hot summer day I like to sit down on my back porch and remember 1945, of course I wasn't around then, but being an avid history professional and supreme expert, I would ahve to say that WWII is one of the many interesting parts of history, one of an infinite number of points in history actually... because in any line there are an infinite number of divisions that can be made. lets take the line from 0 to 1 as an example of this theory... every time you divide by 2 you get half as close, but you will never actually reach 0. IMO that would be pretty annoying if you could only ever go halfway to a door... you would never be able to get anywhere! imagine if you needed to use the bathroom... but the closest you could ever actually get to the door to the bathroom was infinately close to the door! you would never be able to go inside the bathroom and go... people would make fun of you for the rest of your life as "that guy who always pisses his pants at the door to the bathroom" man.. .that would be annoying...other annoying things include people... some people on this forum can get annoying at times, but if you PM a mod, like myself, or Pheonix then that an usually be streightened out right away... if you are going to make a topic then please be sure that you are putting that topic in the correct section, because it is kind of a pain in the ass to try and filter all the forums for exactly what goes where. follow the rules and conditions that you had to sign to join, and you will be fine. But, if you do happen to break the rules then just apologise about it... we aren't going to ban you for some small mistake, repeated annoyances or mistakes, however, could result in a temp ban, but you won't ever be banned permanently without being warned first.

enjoy your stay

Hey 210441
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

TLDR...

no i lie i read it really XD wtf? any need for teh pile of random bullshit? XD
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by RX Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Hello and welcome.
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Elabajaba Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm

ZOMG!!1!!1!

Katie is a guy.

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RX Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Katie is also a more familiar face than you'd think, but P is having a bit fun at the moment.......
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:10 pm

KrAzY wrote:we do stuff and other crap, if you enjoy said things and stuff you should be fine here.... however... if you DO NOT ENJOY STUFF... then I am going to have to politely ask you to GTFO... around here we like to call things by what they really are, and what this really is, is a warning about the kind of stuff that gets done around here. these things and stuff are kind of random and strange, but at the same time can be orderly and expensive. really this place is just a place to chill and hang out. Speaking of hanging out, I don't know about you, but sometimes on a hot summer day I like to sit down on my back porch and remember 1945, of course I wasn't around then, but being an avid history professional and supreme expert, I would ahve to say that WWII is one of the many interesting parts of history, one of an infinite number of points in history actually... because in any line there are an infinite number of divisions that can be made. lets take the line from 0 to 1 as an example of this theory... every time you divide by 2 you get half as close, but you will never actually reach 0. IMO that would be pretty annoying if you could only ever go halfway to a door... you would never be able to get anywhere! imagine if you needed to use the bathroom... but the closest you could ever actually get to the door to the bathroom was infinately close to the door! you would never be able to go inside the bathroom and go... people would make fun of you for the rest of your life as "that guy who always pisses his pants at the door to the bathroom" man.. .that would be annoying...other annoying things include people... some people on this forum can get annoying at times, but if you PM a mod, like myself, or Pheonix then that an usually be streightened out right away... if you are going to make a topic then please be sure that you are putting that topic in the correct section, because it is kind of a pain in the ass to try and filter all the forums for exactly what goes where. follow the rules and conditions that you had to sign to join, and you will be fine. But, if you do happen to break the rules then just apologise about it... we aren't going to ban you for some small mistake, repeated annoyances or mistakes, however, could result in a temp ban, but you won't ever be banned permanently without being warned first.

enjoy your stay

Hey 210441
I read that all...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by XNate02 Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Hello and welcome
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kslidz Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 pm

we like to idolize bungie halo and impose our opinions on other people

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Welcome to the crimson flame! We play video games, make stories, art, argue about religion and what gun is better to hit the trachea with, fuss about shit, etc., etc. How'd you get here btw?
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascendant Justice Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 am

KrAzY wrote:we do stuff and other crap, if you enjoy said things and stuff you should be fine here.... however... if you DO NOT ENJOY STUFF... then I am going to have to politely ask you to GTFO... around here we like to call things by what they really are, and what this really is, is a warning about the kind of stuff that gets done around here. these things and stuff are kind of random and strange, but at the same time can be orderly and expensive. really this place is just a place to chill and hang out. Speaking of hanging out, I don't know about you, but sometimes on a hot summer day I like to sit down on my back porch and remember 1945, of course I wasn't around then, but being an avid history professional and supreme expert, I would ahve to say that WWII is one of the many interesting parts of history, one of an infinite number of points in history actually... because in any line there are an infinite number of divisions that can be made. lets take the line from 0 to 1 as an example of this theory... every time you divide by 2 you get half as close, but you will never actually reach 0. IMO that would be pretty annoying if you could only ever go halfway to a door... you would never be able to get anywhere! imagine if you needed to use the bathroom... but the closest you could ever actually get to the door to the bathroom was infinately close to the door! you would never be able to go inside the bathroom and go... people would make fun of you for the rest of your life as "that guy who always pisses his pants at the door to the bathroom" man.. .that would be annoying...other annoying things include people... some people on this forum can get annoying at times, but if you PM a mod, like myself, or Pheonix then that an usually be streightened out right away... if you are going to make a topic then please be sure that you are putting that topic in the correct section, because it is kind of a pain in the ass to try and filter all the forums for exactly what goes where. follow the rules and conditions that you had to sign to join, and you will be fine. But, if you do happen to break the rules then just apologise about it... we aren't going to ban you for some small mistake, repeated annoyances or mistakes, however, could result in a temp ban, but you won't ever be banned permanently without being warned first.

enjoy your stay

Hey 210441

Hey...............

MY emoticon. Razz

AusDude1942 wrote:Hey, I'm Dan!

What do you guys do here

Have you accepted Starcraft 2 into your life as your Lord and Savior yet?
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigil Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:40 am

sargentbilco wrote:hey Very Happy

Very Happy

AND NO WE DONT!!!!

I disagree.

Now take a Nap.

STOP NAPPING!
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MrX Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:40 am

Vigil wrote:

Very Happy

AND NO WE DONT!!!!

I disagree.

Now take a Nap.

STOP NAPPING!

NO U!!!!!!!
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:08 am

sargentbilco wrote:
Vigil wrote:

Very Happy

AND NO WE DONT!!!!

I disagree.

Now take a Nap.

STOP NAPPING!

NO U!!!!!!!
:YooYoo:
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814