Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homosexuality in Religion

+21
Angatar
Gold Spartan
Vigil
Ukurse
Ziggy
halosucks_5000
TYFIGHTER
laxspartan007
R!zZle BiZzl£
TNine
Nocbl2
KrAzY
Rasq'uire'laskar
Felix
Death no More
BBJynne
kslidz
Gauz
Rotaretilbo
Zaki90
LeafyOwNu2
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Homosexuality in Religion - Page 5 Empty Re: Homosexuality in Religion

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Angatar wrote:Ziggy and halosucks_5000 are posting from the same IP address. What a coincidence.
I vote we ban Ziggy for one week, at least.
All for it? Or do we really want to set a precedence for vote-banning?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CivBase Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Or... IP-Ban halosucks for a week.
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by TNine Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Angatar wrote:Ziggy and halosucks_5000 are posting from the same IP address. What a coincidence.
Really?

In that case, bring out the ban-hammer.
TNine
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Time I walked in.

I do not hate homosexuals. I don't think (Islamic) God "hates" homosexuals.

Here are my stances:

Homosexuals:

I believe that should a homosexual be truly homosexual ( in which he/she is attracted to the same gender in anyway) will go to heaven as long as they do not further sin in an extreme manner. Also they should be descrete with their attractation. I'm talking about the Islamic male hijab (which does exist). This is not a physical hijab, it is a moral hijab.

Homosexuals should not have massive gay parades wearing tight closes showing off their genitals or any attractive part of their body. They should be humble.

The following image is an example of the above statement:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/gay-pride-parade-toronto.jpg

Bisexuals:

This is an awkward position. A bisexual should put a firm foot down in the sense in which he decides which sex she/he is most comfortable with. And even then he should be humble in approaching whichever side she/he has chosen. Most bisexuals conceal their sexuality from their loved ones as to hide humiliation. This to me is an issue of trust and one should never marry one he/she cannot trust. Before engagement, the groom or spouse should be notified that the bisexual is in fact bisexual.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Zaki90 wrote:
Bisexuals:

This is an awkward position. A bisexual should put a firm foot down in the sense in which he decides which sex she/he is most comfortable with. And even then he should be humble in approaching whichever side she/he has chosen. Most bisexuals conceal their sexuality from their loved ones as to hide humiliation. This to me is an issue of trust and one should never marry one he/she cannot trust. Before engagement, the groom or spouse should be notified that the bisexual is in fact bisexual.
It's not awkward at all. They just like both sexes, it's easy. I don't think you should hide your sexuality from your loved ones if you are bisexual. I guess some people will make the misjudgement of you being a slut/skank/unfaithful/cheater/whore.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 pm

kslidz wrote:

AIDs was not made because of gayness but nonetheless it was result you cant argue that

and yes straight people can get AIDs but that's not where it originated

sigh, AIDS and HIV was transferred over by villagers who (becuase of their own culture) were predominately straight were cutting up infected monkies, once and a while when your hacking away with a blade you cut yourself, eventually the virus mutates to infect human blood.

A gay person is blamed to have brought HIV to the Americas but it was already being spread around the globe by both gay and straight people. The only reason that you here about Gay men getting aids more is becuase its much easier to get infected becuase of how they have sex. Not becuase "God" is smiting homosexuals.

If god wanted to "Smite" homosexuals he would make California sink back into the pacific (No offense to anyone who lives in California).
dragoon9105
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:If god wanted to "Smite" homosexuals he would make California sink back into the pacific (No offense to anyone who lives in California).
Oh, how we Washingtonians dream of the day that'll happen...
Hopefully, it happens after they pay us for the electricity we've sold them, the filthy freeloaders.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 am

BUSTED!

Nah Halosucks_5000 was my mate, and I logged in at his place.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 am

Wait, so you really do treat your mates like a total asshole?
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 am

How is this treating my mate bad?
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 am

Uh...perhaps you missed the part where you cussed out halosucks in a hilarious spew of ignorance and profanity that made even halosucks cringe?
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 pm

He swore at himself
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruski Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Gauz wrote:He swore at himself
Win.
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 am

halosucks_5000 wrote:It matters because it is a crime against nature. Don't be so insulting Ziggy I am merely expressing myself just like NWA. I am not asking for you to agree I am just saying that it is wrong and that people shouldn't be gay.
Are you a 7 year old by any chance?
lol?
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaki90 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Gauz wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:
Bisexuals:

It's not awkward at all. They just like both sexes, it's easy. I don't think you should hide your sexuality from your loved ones if you are bisexual. I guess some people will make the misjudgement of you being a slut/skank/unfaithful/cheater/whore.

I meant awkward in the sense of how he/she will be judged. And if someone's partner automatically asumes that someone is a slut/whore/cheater/skank/unfaithful then that someone is probably in a bad relationship.

I have no problem with homosexual marriage. Those homophobes are yelling at them for "defiling" marriage. Marriage is already ripped up into the shreds, especially in Christianity, and even more in the United States. (There is a good 60% and more chance of divorce in America)

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:55 am

Zaki90 wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:
Bisexuals:

I meant awkward in the sense of how he/she will be judged. And if someone's partner automatically asumes that someone is a slut/whore/cheater/skank/unfaithful then that someone is probably in a bad relationship.

I suppose that might be a problem, but then they should be in that relationship in the first place. The relationship can't stand without trust, so they'll need to agree on some things in order to have a happy relationship.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5