How to find out if you're being haunted

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by CivBase on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 am

Gauz wrote:And why do people jump out of planes?

For enjoyment, people like to do more "dangerous" things in life for entertainment and fun, wether they are scared or not.
But there's no chance that you're going to be possessed by an evil being when you jump out of a plane, is there?

As for it being all in your head, that's a distinct possibility for many cases, but when entire organizations are formed and these things happen on a regular basis in large groups with results agreed upon by multiple witnesses... it's hard to dismiss that. Doing so would undermine the entire scientific meathod. How can we trust that gravity isn't just in our mind?

_________________
How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 am

Gauz wrote:You heard breathing in a dark room alone rasq? Creepy


Well no, I dismissed the entire idea of it, I think i'm just paranoid/jumpy.
Breathing is common, but I also hear heartbeats when I'm alone in the house and I'm reading a book.

The breathing thing is mostly mental, but you can hear your own heartbeat if the house is quiet enough.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by MrX on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am

seeing is believing - a wonderful thing i learned from thrall XD
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:47 pm

i believe in em, but the only thing closest to seing ghosts was when i took a picture in a hotel in germany, there were lots of orbs in that picture.
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 26
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Death no More on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:54 pm

I've heard snoring directly on my couch, usually when im alone at my computer. Its freaky.... and its not a my imagination, I've heard it with my friend aswell.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 25
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by KristallNacht on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:56 pm

CivBase wrote:
But there's no chance that you're going to be possessed by an evil being when you jump out of a plane, is there?

As for it being all in your head, that's a distinct possibility for many cases, but when entire organizations are formed and these things happen on a regular basis in large groups with results agreed upon by multiple witnesses... it's hard to dismiss that. Doing so would undermine the entire scientific meathod. How can we trust that gravity isn't just in our mind?

I have yet to hear any convincing stories concerning this
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Gauz on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Well I believe in the paranormal, supernatural, and occult, even though there is no legit proof or evidence for them.

Its something that you have to base on faith (Ironic eh?), and something that you might want to consider. Even if you dont believe in them, that doesn't mean that they aren't dangerous if they are real.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Death no More on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Gauz wrote:Well I believe in the paranormal, supernatural, and occult, even though there is no legit proof or evidence for them.

Its something that you have to base on faith (Ironic eh?), and something that you might want to consider. Even if you dont believe in them, that doesn't mean that they aren't dangerous if they are real.
Yes very Ironic....
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 25
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by KrAzY on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:01 pm

"just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean we aren't being followed"
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Gauz on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm paranoid...

If anything weird happens now I associate it with deamons/ghosts following me... then I call myself stupid.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Dud Doodoo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Dud Doodoo wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gauz wrote:Sigh....


Well personally I think i'm just paranoid, but I just wanna know.




Soooooo.... i'm going to do the board again Very Happy
You shouldn't be messing with spirits or you may summon a daemon, and that wont be good no matter how fucking kick ass it would be.
It would be good if it was etna.


Now that's a demon I would mess with.

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Disgaea_1-7_scale_etna_shop
It's all fun and games until it devours your face, cross-dices and marinates your brains in eye-juice, and then serves up your heart ala mode.

Here's a hint: I severely doubt pentacles work.

So, Guaz... I presume that you were sitting in a dark room, and you heard breathing?
That's how it is for me.
Double dealing, backstabbing deviant bitch or not it would be completely worth it.

Very Happy
Death no more wrote:
Dud Doodoo wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gauz wrote:Sigh....


Well personally I think i'm just paranoid, but I just wanna know.




Soooooo.... i'm going to do the board again Very Happy
You shouldn't be messing with spirits or you may summon a daemon, and that wont be good no matter how fucking kick ass it would be.
It would be good if it was etna.


Now that's a demon I would mess with.

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Disgaea_1-7_scale_etna_shop
STFU Pedo, your opinion doesn't matter.
*Death no more looks outside window*
How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 11097-bigthumbnail

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by KrAzY on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 pm

heath no more lives on a tropical beach?


he must be loaded with cash
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Dud Doodoo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:10 pm

It could be a few doors down...

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Death no More on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:
Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
Dud Doodoo wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gauz wrote:Sigh....


Well personally I think i'm just paranoid, but I just wanna know.




Soooooo.... i'm going to do the board again Very Happy
You shouldn't be messing with spirits or you may summon a daemon, and that wont be good no matter how fucking kick ass it would be.
It would be good if it was etna.


Now that's a demon I would mess with.

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Disgaea_1-7_scale_etna_shop
It's all fun and games until it devours your face, cross-dices and marinates your brains in eye-juice, and then serves up your heart ala mode.

Here's a hint: I severely doubt pentacles work.

So, Guaz... I presume that you were sitting in a dark room, and you heard breathing?
That's how it is for me.
Double dealing, backstabbing deviant bitch or not it would be completely worth it.

Very Happy
Death no more wrote:
Dud Doodoo wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Gauz wrote:Sigh....


Well personally I think i'm just paranoid, but I just wanna know.




Soooooo.... i'm going to do the board again Very Happy
You shouldn't be messing with spirits or you may summon a daemon, and that wont be good no matter how fucking kick ass it would be.
It would be good if it was etna.


Now that's a demon I would mess with.

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Disgaea_1-7_scale_etna_shop
STFU Pedo, your opinion doesn't matter.
*Death no more looks outside window*
How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 11097-bigthumbnail
*Dud turns around*

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 788810-slasher_super
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 25
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by KrAzY on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 3824185



is it cake or is it pi?
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by BBJynne on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 am

it's pi over cake

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Death no More on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 am

BBJynne wrote:it's pi over cake
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 25
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Gauz on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:33 pm

A pi cake
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by MrX on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 pm

THE CAKE IS A PIE...
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by CivBase on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
CivBase wrote:
But there's no chance that you're going to be possessed by an evil being when you jump out of a plane, is there?

As for it being all in your head, that's a distinct possibility for many cases, but when entire organizations are formed and these things happen on a regular basis in large groups with results agreed upon by multiple witnesses... it's hard to dismiss that. Doing so would undermine the entire scientific meathod. How can we trust that gravity isn't just in our mind?

I have yet to hear any convincing stories concerning this
I don't need any.

_________________
How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

How to find out if you're being haunted - Page 2 Empty Re: How to find out if you're being haunted

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum