Words fail me.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Words fail me. - Page 3 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:

Wait, are you talking about the towers or the Pentagon? Because I'm pretty sure the area where the plane hit the Pentagon was mostly under construction at the time.

Both. And when I said two planes, I meant three planes, two hitting the towers, one hitting the Pentagon. And no, the area the UFO (it IS unidentified, so far) hit was fully constructed. And Rasq, I am SERIOUS! It just doesn't sound real.

Rotaretilbo wrote:Also, there was plenty of evidence of the crash. And if you're talking about one of the towers, well, if he was right next to where it hit, I'd imagine he'd have been killed by plane debris flying at him at 500+ MPH.
No, he was at the Pentagon. He was about to walk into his office when a hole tore through the wall and he found his buddy dead, and a few bits of plane and some random structures of aviation electronic scattering the floor. Or so my uncle says :suspect:... DUM DUM DUM

Rotaretilbo wrote:However, it seems more like he was right on the edge, and that his buddy was probably killed by flying debris such as glass and other things thrown by the impact of the crash.
Yes, he was, according to my information, on the edge of the part that blew up his office, which contained heavily concentrated amounts of electronics and metallic things.

Rotaretilbo wrote:I'd also like to point out that we watched the planes hit the towers on live TV (nevermind the scores of witnesses that watched the plane strike the Pentagon).

I don't deny that, I was only 2 when the crash happened, (9/11) but I remember CNN going haywire and the emergency radio blaster going on and on as my mom drove me home...
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Who cares?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Gauz wrote:Who cares?

wat?

If it turned out that 9/11 was an act of fear-mongering perpetrated by the United States Government... I think a lot of people would "care."
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 pm

And we should care about crazy untrue government conspiracies?

Must I show you the rainbow leakage conspiracy?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Gauz wrote:And we should care about crazy untrue government conspiracies?

If you're going to participate then just participate, but that does not include making MASSIVE sweeping statements.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 pm

I think rot already won this for me.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:Both. And when I said two planes, I meant three planes, two hitting the towers, one hitting the Pentagon. And no, the area the UFO (it IS unidentified, so far)

But it isn't unidentified. We recovered most of the plane, all of the passengers' remains, the remains of the hijackers, have hundreds of witnesses that say a passenger jet, thirty of whom specifically mention seeing an American Airline, and two security cameras that were released where you can clearly see some kind of plane strike the Pentagon.

Nocbl2 wrote:hit was fully constructed. And Rasq, I am SERIOUS! It just doesn't sound real.

No, I'm pretty sure the area was under construction. They were reinforcing the outer wall and whatnot.

Nocbl2 wrote:No, he was at the Pentagon. He was about to walk into his office when a hole tore through the wall and he found his buddy dead, and a few bits of plane and some random structures of aviation electronic scattering the floor. Or so my uncle says :suspect:... DUM DUM DUM

Also, the plane that struck the Pentagon did most of the damage on the ground floor, which is open, rather than on the upper floors, where the actual rings begin.

Nocbl2 wrote:Yes, he was, according to my information, on the edge of the part that blew up his office, which contained heavily concentrated amounts of electronics and metallic things.

So, then, he probably wouldn't have been in the area where most of the plane wreckage would be, now, would he?

Nocbl2 wrote:I don't deny that, I was only 2 when the crash happened, (9/11) but I remember CNN going haywire and the emergency radio blaster going on and on as my mom drove me home...

I was in sixth grade when it happened, so I was 11 at the time. I didn't see the first plane hit on TV. I'd just arrived at school and I vividly remember Ben saying someone had flown a plane into the twin towers. I had no idea what the twin towers were at the time, but school was effectively canceled, and we just watched the live coverage in one of the classrooms on the TV. I was there when the second plane hit, and when news came back about the Pentagon attack.

Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 am

Nocbl2 is only 10?

Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:44 pm

yup

like his balls REALLY haven't dropped yet
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3