Words fail me.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Toaster on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:31 am

KristallNacht wrote:

no im talking about at 1 minute where its very obvious its cg

This is coming from the guy who thought that L4D2 announcement trailer was in-engine footage...

That Lego video is probably filtered quite a bit to make it look nicer, but it's not CG.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:45 am

ReconToaster wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:

no im talking about at 1 minute where its very obvious its cg

This is coming from the guy who thought that L4D2 announcement trailer was in-engine footage...

That Lego video is probably filtered quite a bit to make it look nicer, but it's not CG.
And that a grainy video of a 747 crashing into the Pentagon was NOT a 747.
Along with several other things.

Meh, I just think he likes to be contrary.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Toaster on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 am

And that a grainy video of a 747 crashing into the Pentagon was NOT a 747.
Along with several other things.


Well you'd think the most secure building in the world would have some higher-quality video cameras. Razz

And yes, he has a thing for being in opposition.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by KristallNacht on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
And that a grainy video of a 747 crashing into the Pentagon was NOT a 747.

you still have yet to provide any evidence it is a 747. nor evidence of its wreckage.

regardless of what it was or what it was doing, there is no evidence to suggest it was really a 747.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Well no, there is no evidence to suggest it was a 747.

However, I'd just like to pause here for a moment and point out that not only did we recover pieces from the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon, including a engine compressor fan, a diffusor case, the center of a landing gear wheel, a piece of the main gear, along with many other scraps and pieces, but we also identified the bodies of all of the people reported to be aboard American Airlines Flight 77.

_________________
Words fail me. - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Nocbl2 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:43 pm

This is cooler than tee-peeing the churches at midnight.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Toaster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:
I'd just like to pause here for a moment and point out that not only did we recover pieces from the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon, including a engine compressor fan, a diffusor case, the center of a landing gear wheel, a piece of the main gear, along with many other scraps and pieces, but we also identified the bodies of all of the people reported to be aboard American Airlines Flight 77.

Planted.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by tiny tim on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:44 am

ReconToaster wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
I'd just like to pause here for a moment and point out that not only did we recover pieces from the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon, including a engine compressor fan, a diffusor case, the center of a landing gear wheel, a piece of the main gear, along with many other scraps and pieces, but we also identified the bodies of all of the people reported to be aboard American Airlines Flight 77.

Planted.

How would they plant all of that without anyone noticing? And then there is the matter of there no longer being a plane.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 pm

tiny tim wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
I'd just like to pause here for a moment and point out that not only did we recover pieces from the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon, including a engine compressor fan, a diffusor case, the center of a landing gear wheel, a piece of the main gear, along with many other scraps and pieces, but we also identified the bodies of all of the people reported to be aboard American Airlines Flight 77.

Planted.

How would they plant all of that without anyone noticing? And then there is the matter of there no longer being a plane.
Yeah, but the thing I find most interesting about 9/11/01 and the Pentagon crash are that both planes were instantly near-vaporized. It must have been coordinated by the same people. BUT, what the hell could've done that? We have a little evidence about a known huge deposit of money some time before 9/11, and knowledge of explosives used to make the building fall, but nothing could have destroyed 2 747s, one seemingly modified with 757 parts, and make such a large skyscraper fall like that. And, plus, how could explosives have been used at The Pentagon? Wouldn't it kinda, like, BLOW THE FUCKING SHIT out of all the U.S.A.'s secret info?

Oh, just remembered this. One of my mom's friends, who is kinda like an uncle, had a friend who was RIGHT THE FUCK NEXT TO where the plane hit. When he walked into his office, his buddy was dead, and there was no trace of anything. Some say it was a missile, but nothing could've blown up two offices and half a building.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:
I'd just like to pause here for a moment and point out that not only did we recover pieces from the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon, including a engine compressor fan, a diffusor case, the center of a landing gear wheel, a piece of the main gear, along with many other scraps and pieces, but we also identified the bodies of all of the people reported to be aboard American Airlines Flight 77.

Planted.
In the middle of broad daylight, with thousands of witnesses, news stations, and people from all sorts of law enforcement agencies?
Why not just crash a 757 into the Pentagon to begin with?

And you guys complain about "God did it" being a cop out.

Nocbl2 wrote:Yeah, but the thing I find most interesting about 9/11/01 and the Pentagon crash are that both planes were instantly near-vaporized. It must have been coordinated by the same people. BUT, what the hell could've done that?
The planes were not vaporized. Parts of them went through the buildings.

Nocbl2 wrote:We have a little evidence about a known huge deposit of money some time before 9/11, and knowledge of explosives used to make the building fall,

No explosives were used to make the buildings fall.

Nocbl2 wrote:And, plus, how could explosives have been used at The Pentagon? Wouldn't it kinda, like, BLOW THE FUCKING SHIT out of all the U.S.A.'s secret info?
Unless, of course, we're using other sites for info storage. Makes sense, as we'd have accumulated too much stuff to store in the Pentagon over the past seventy years, and there's certainly more secure places out there.

Besides, why would the Pentagon be storing stuff for the CIA and NSA?

Nocbl2 wrote:Oh, just remembered this. One of my mom's friends, who is kinda like an uncle, had a friend who was RIGHT THE FUCK NEXT TO where the plane hit. When he walked into his office, his buddy was dead, and there was no trace of anything. Some say it was a missile, but nothing could've blown up two offices and half a building.
And my neighbor's uncle's friend's second cousin's dogcatcher's former congressman said...

YOU LIE!
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:39 pm

ReconToaster wrote:Planted.

Considering that many eye witnesses reported watching an AA passenger jet strike the Pentagon, I think it would have been pretty difficult to plant that kind of evidence.

Nocbl2 wrote:Yeah, but the thing I find most interesting about 9/11/01 and the Pentagon crash are that both planes were instantly near-vaporized.

Both? Only one plane hit the Pentagon, Nocbl. And it wasn't instantly near-vaporized, either.

Nocbl2 wrote:It must have been coordinated by the same people.

No shit. All four attacks were coordinated by the same people. We already knew that!

Nocbl2 wrote:BUT, what the hell could've done that?

Done what?

Nocbl2 wrote:We have a little evidence about a known huge deposit of money some time before 9/11

If we have little evidence, how is it known?

Nocbl2 wrote:and knowledge of explosives used to make the building fall

Erm...what explosives?

Nocbl2 wrote:but nothing could have destroyed 2 747s, one seemingly modified with 757 parts, and make such a large skyscraper fall like that.

Wait, what? You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. Two 767s, AA11 and UA175, crashed into the World Trade Center towers, a 757, AA17, crashed into the Pentagon, and a 757, UA93, was brought down in Pennsylvania by the passengers before it could reach its target (which is assumed to be the White House). Neither of the 767s which hit the tower were instantly vaporized. However, if you're asking why there wasn't more evidence of their wreckage, I'd just point out that smashing into concrete and steel at 500+ MPH, sitting in a blazing fire for several minutes, and then being crushed under thousands of tons of concrete and steel probably didn't help. The 757 that hit the Pentagon was also not instantly vaporized. There was tons of wreckage. There just weren't gigantic wing sections or tail sections, but that's understandable, since this plane didn't strike the ground at a weak angle going around 100 MPH, but rather struck a building head on going around 300 MPH. Even UA93, which did crash at a weakish angle, wasn't instantly vaporized. We recovered 95% of the plane, including large parts such as one engine which was almost intact.

Nocbl2 wrote:And, plus, how could explosives have been used at The Pentagon? Wouldn't it kinda, like, BLOW THE FUCKING SHIT out of all the U.S.A.'s secret info?

Couldn't you say the same about crashing a 757 into the Pentagon?

Nocbl2 wrote:Oh, just remembered this. One of my mom's friends, who is kinda like an uncle, had a friend who was RIGHT THE FUCK NEXT TO where the plane hit. When he walked into his office, his buddy was dead, and there was no trace of anything. Some say it was a missile, but nothing could've blown up two offices and half a building.

Wait, are you talking about the towers or the Pentagon? Because I'm pretty sure the area where the plane hit the Pentagon was mostly under construction at the time. Also, there was plenty of evidence of the crash. And if you're talking about one of the towers, well, if he was right next to where it hit, I'd imagine he'd have been killed by plane debris flying at him at 500+ MPH. However, it seems more like he was right on the edge, and that his buddy was probably killed by flying debris such as glass and other things thrown by the impact of the crash. I'd also like to point out that we watched the planes hit the towers on live TV (nevermind the scores of witnesses that watched the plane strike the Pentagon).

_________________
Words fail me. - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Erm... about trade center collapse, its quite simple

Heat + Steel Frame Building = Bad

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Words fail me. - Page 2 Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:Well no, there is no evidence to suggest it was a 747.

However, I'd just like to pause here for a moment and point out that not only did we recover pieces from the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon, including a engine compressor fan, a diffusor case, the center of a landing gear wheel, a piece of the main gear, along with many other scraps and pieces, but we also identified the bodies of all of the people reported to be aboard American Airlines Flight 77.

pics for proof
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
In the middle of broad daylight, with thousands of witnesses, news stations, and people from all sorts of law enforcement agencies?

okay, i jsut need to clarify that i'm not looking for a conspiracy agaisnt evidence.

now, i have to reply to the quote

and still no pictures?

it just seems weird that despite that being the official story, there are zero pictures of this plane.


I was watching a documentary on netflix a while ago (not loose change or whatever) that had started as them trying to prove a website that said it wasn't a passenger plane WRONG. then as they tried to find evidence to fight against the site. they realized there was almost nothing to suggest it WAS a passenger plane.

The closest thing to suggesting it was a plane at all was a shitty camera from a parking lot that caught like 2 frames of something distinctly smaller than a passenger liner despite the fact there are cameras at 30 foot intervals around the pentagons walls as shown in pictures of the 'wreckage'.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image051

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image053

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image055

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image062

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image063

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image065

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image066

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image068

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image070

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image093

Words fail me. - Page 2 Image095

As for evidence of what it was, well, here are some witness accounts, 30 of whom specifically identify it as an AA flight.

_________________
Words fail me. - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 pm

none of thats truly definitive. and those last two pictures i can't tell what they're trying to get across.

in the impact hole, there is no impact of the vertical tail fin into the wall, as well as the fact nearly 2/3rds of the plane would have still been outside of the wall with how much damage was done to the pentagon.

i'll look for the pictures and info on those.


and that doens't seem weird that 30 people noticed it was an AA flight and didn't just think "WTF IS THAT PLANE DOING!?!?!?" that seems highly specific


this is the documentary:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2361717427531377078#
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Did you read the witness reports? Most of them were like "WTF IS THAT AA PASSENGER JET DOING!?"

_________________
Words fail me. - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Toaster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 pm

rasq wrote:In the middle of broad daylight, with thousands of witnesses, news stations, and people from all sorts of law enforcement agencies?
Why not just crash a 757 into the Pentagon to begin with?

And you guys complain about "God did it" being a cop out.

Words fail me. - Page 2 2715738251_ae115095f9

You see, it's different because when I say it, I INTEND for it to be a joke.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 pm

KristallNacht wrote:none of thats truly definitive. and those last two pictures i can't tell what they're trying to get across.
OK, challenge.
State what you mean by definitive.

ReconToaster wrote:
rasq wrote:In the middle of broad daylight, with thousands of witnesses, news stations, and people from all sorts of law enforcement agencies?
Why not just crash a 757 into the Pentagon to begin with?

And you guys complain about "God did it" being a cop out.

Words fail me. - Page 2 2715738251_ae115095f9

You see, it's different because when I say it, I INTEND for it to be a joke.
Sorry, but I ran into this EXACT SAME discussion over at the PR forums, and ran into the same problem.
We decided to surround our sarcasm with [sarcasm][/sarcasm]

The second problem is, no matter how outlandish you try to state a theory to lampoon it, somebody out there is actually passing it around out there as "fact".

Including the 'theory' that a holography-enabled cruise missile struck the twin towers and the Pentagon.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Gold Spartan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:37 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Words fail me. - Page 2 2715738251_ae115095f9

You see, it's different because when I say it, I INTEND for it to be a joke.
Except using sarcasm over the internet without [sarcasm][/sarcasm] doesnt work.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Toaster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Except using sarcasm over the internet without [sarcasm][/sarcasm] doesnt work.

I'm slightly insulted that any of you would think that I would respond with such little content and effort to another person's argument.

I responded to it in that way because, honestly rasq, you had no business bringing this up in the first place. You were asking for NT to get pissed off when you did, and now you have what you wanted.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Ya, you'll have to forgive me if I take all arguments seriously. I'd just recently gotten through utterly crushing someone else's conspiracy theories about the Pentagon, and most of what they say is pretty outlandish too.

_________________
Words fail me. - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Except using sarcasm over the internet without [sarcasm][/sarcasm] doesnt work.

I'm slightly insulted that any of you would think that I would respond with such little content and effort to another person's argument.
Then you have my sincere apologies.

ReconToaster wrote:I responded to it in that way because, honestly rasq, you had no business bringing this up in the first place. You were asking for NT to get pissed off when you did, and now you have what you wanted.
True, but the thing is, I really don't care what state he's in. He's pretty abrasive either way.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 29
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Toaster on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Rasq wrote:He's pretty abrasive either way.

Yes, his personality is very abrasive.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
OK, challenge.
State what you mean by definitive.

There are a few tiny pieces, and still no plane. Realistically speaking, there SHOULD be more.

I'm not necessarily saying it most definitely WASN'T a 757, but based on the evidence I have seen, it appears unlikely. Both based on the distinct lack of damage dealt to the pentagon, and the distinct lack of visual wreckage.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Words fail me. - Page 2 Empty Re: Words fail me.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum