Stupid Parents. (Now talking about Sluts)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stupid Parents. (Now talking about Sluts) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Parents. (Now talking about Sluts)

Post by Toaster on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 am

KristallNacht wrote:

I do, and none of the characters are sluts.

slut is just a term used by the insecure in an attempt to put down other that have a sense of themselves that the former lacks.

just like 'player'

From dictionary.com:

1. a dirty, slovenly woman.
2. an immoral or dissolute woman; prostitute.

So, there is such a thing as a slut. In fact, it's really just another term for "promiscuous woman." The term "slut" may be a poor reflection of such women which is unfairly negative (as opposed to terms used for men like pimp, player ect...) but the people which the word was built to describe still "exist."

Your argument is like saying that there's no such thing as Indians, because we should be calling them "Native Americans."

"Sluts" exist, you just don't like the connotations of the word.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Stupid Parents. (Now talking about Sluts) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stupid Parents. (Now talking about Sluts)

Post by KristallNacht on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

obviously you're too retarded to not take that statement literally.

and even by my own means of the term (though i still refrain from using it) it does allow for some.

generally in that sluts sleep around in an attempt to (no pun intended) fill the empty space in side of them, searching for happiness.

that doesn't even apply to girls that just enjoy sex and like doing pleasurable things.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 pm

KristallNacht wrote:obviously you're too retarded to not take that statement literally.

And obviously you can't form an argument without insulting your opponent.

KristallNacht wrote:and even by my own means of the term (though i still refrain from using it) it does allow for some.

generally in that sluts sleep around in an attempt to (no pun intended) fill the empty space in side of them, searching for happiness.

that doesn't even apply to girls that just enjoy sex and like doing pleasurable things.

So you would only be okay with using the term "slut" to describe women in search of happiness? Boy, that's rough.

I believe the term is more naturally used to describe lustful women... who are sleeping around mostly for pleasure.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
So you would only be okay with using the term "slut" to describe women in search of happiness? Boy, that's rough.

that sleep around in the hopes of it making everything better....

srsly
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:12 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:

that sleep around in the hopes of it making everything better....

srsly

I was paraphrasing Razz
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:52 am

KristallNacht wrote:
Ukurse wrote: Anorexic slut with saggy breasts
lets see...anorexia really isn't that common, at least not to the point where it becomes a health issue.
lets see... It is just a well known illness, which is why I used it, instead of something less known, and even less common.
I guess you could say that she might not have any eating type disorder at all, but she looks far too thin, and most importantly hasn't even taken one fucking bite of the Burger!

KristallNacht wrote:sluts don't exist
(Depending on your definition of "Exist") If sluts don't exist then why would there be a word for it.
The word slut is pretty much always used to describe, as ReconToaster quoted, "a dirty, slovenly woman." or "lustful women" regardless of their intentions.

I don't have much first hand experience, but from what I have been lead to believe, is that a slut is a woman that usually wants sex. Unknowingly they misinterpret sex as the way to find love, companionship and affection and all thing woman want in men.
In Layman terms, A woman that goes around for sex searching for love.

KristallNacht wrote:and implants cant get saggy
I guess you could be right, but I was thinking if she naturally looked like that, with few or no additions.

I was just suggesting what she would probably be like IRL whilst exaggerating a bit, I don't think it is a big deal.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JumpingJet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 am

From stupid parents to sluts.....Wow...
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:34 am

JumpingJet wrote:From stupid parents to sluts.....Wow...
I was thinking the same thing when it was talking about America.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

I shall stick to the Stephen King definition of "Slut".

A girl that "[screws] on the first date. On every date. And in between dates."

And, neofeminist newspeak aside, they do exist.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Okay, back on topic:

So, JJ, what you need to do is take it up to your room. Or figure out the code.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamiesway on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:34 pm

lol hahaha
Jamiesway
Jamiesway
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4