Another ODST thread!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Cheese on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:19 pm

BBJynne wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
Cheese wrote:I think all the flood only levels were sub-par on all Halo games.

Except of course Guilty Spark.
Two Betrayals?
The Maw?

both of those had covenant and sentinels in them as well as flood

Yeah.

The Covenant was also awesome.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Angatar on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Delete this, and all the other ODST threads. All I have to say.

_________________
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Dud Doodoo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 pm

It isn't going to accomplish anything.

Just because you, NT and AJ are not excited for the game DOES NOT mean that it is not the most popular subject on the forum by far, and it will be the most widely discussed no matter how much you hate it.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Angatar on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:It isn't going to accomplish anything.

Just because you, NT and AJ are not excited for the game DOES NOT mean that it is not the most popular subject on the forum by far, and it will be the most widely discussed no matter how much you hate it.
I'm excited for Mass Effect 2 and Modern Warfare 2. Do you see me making 20 threads on them?

_________________
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by KrAzY on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm

except theres only 7 threads for this... and only because you and AJ keep throwing them off topic
KrAzY
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3965
Age : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Angatar on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Lies. There's one for every video, and two general threads, an debate thread, and more spam threads.

_________________
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Vigil on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Mine was going to be a dissection of the music thank you very much, but I do concede that it's getting a little intolerable now.

_________________
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Viggy
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 House

A still more glorious dawn awaits.
Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
A morning filled with 400 billion suns
The rising of the milky way

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a Leopard
But you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
Vigil
Vigil
Dark Knight of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 4810
Age : 30
Location : Unknown.
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Dud Doodoo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Angatar wrote:Lies. There's one for every video, and two general threads, an debate thread, and more spam threads.
Would you like to see the relevant data?

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by kslidz on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Halo in general sucks

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Divine Virus on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm

KrAzY wrote:except theres only 7 threads for this... and only because you and AJ keep throwing them off topic

This is exactly what I was thinking ever sence this whole thing started. We would'nt have so many threads if all of them didn't consist of...well, THIS!
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Age : 29
Location : Seattle, WA
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Gold Spartan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Angatar wrote:
Dud Doodoo wrote:It isn't going to accomplish anything.

Just because you, NT and AJ are not excited for the game DOES NOT mean that it is not the most popular subject on the forum by far, and it will be the most widely discussed no matter how much you hate it.
I'm excited for Mass Effect 2 and Modern Warfare 2. Do you see me making 20 threads on them?
You should be.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by CivBase on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:07 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
CivBase wrote:
Just because Valve makes their games cheap doesn't mean that ODST sucks.

but the trend of decreasing quality in halo games does
Doesn't mean that a comeback isn't possible.

KristallNacht wrote:so Halo > Halo 2 > Halo 3 > Halo Wars > Halo 3: ODST
Wow... you have just lost all of my respect.

HW was an RTS made by a different, failing company that had no experience with either Xbox games or Halo.

Halo 3 was far better than Halo 2. The only thing Halo 2 has over Halo 3 is a better story line, but Halo 3 was rather limited because it was closing a story. HOWEVER... that is not the case with ODST. ODST is fresh out of the starting gates.

dudoodoo wrote:On top of all that, you have not played Halo ODST, so you cannot judge whether or not it is good. From everyone that I have spoken to who has played the game I have heard that it was better than Halo 3, and after spending time reviewing gameplay footage and articles I can honestly say that I looks better than every Halo game made since the first
Indeed.

Angatar wrote:Delete this, and all the other ODST threads. All I have to say.
I find it funny how you can't defend your position, so you ask for it to be deleted.

Angatar wrote:Lies. There's one for every video four video threads, and two general threads (one containing a substantial amount of information on Firefight, and definitely deserving of its own thread as it's probably the most anticipated feature of the game, the other is a general threads), andebate thread, and more one spam threads.
Fixed

And BB, while you may be excited for MW2 and ME2, neither of them are coming out in just five days and the population of this forum was not based around either series. Make as many threads as you want, though. So long as they have a purpose, I don't care.

_________________
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by JB on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 pm

The way I see it if ya dont like the game who gives a rip. There are other threads in this site that have had WAAAY more duplicates made than the ODST threads so anyone whos making a big deal of it can go suck themselves. Also seriously if LP really gave a shit about these "spamming/duplicate" threads as you constantly insist on calling them, he would probably say something about making more of them, so it kinda seems like the only people who really give a shit about them is Ang, AJ, and NT (although I have yet to see anything from NT so idk about that 1). So drop it already and get over yourselves for fucks sake.

Also ODST very excited for it, gonna be up all night playing it so yeaahh lol.
The graphics seem more refined overall to me and the gameplay is more strategic then most of the other games because you dont have that nice buffer that is the sheild. Counting down the hours Razz (minus the fanboyism of course)
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 26
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by XNate02 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Its not a very hard concept to grasp guys.

If you dont like the Game dont run in there and spam the crap out of the thread and down talk a game you havnt even played yet. If you want to make a thread (too late now) in the debate thread to discuss wheather this game seems good or not by all means, but if you think its alright to just bash a perfectly good thread just because you dont like the game.
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Ukurse on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:33 am

Wtf this thread is disorganized, Half the people are discussing what is the best halo, the other half talking about the original topic. there is already a thread for discussing the Halo games, if there were not so many spammed topics then it might be easy to find those threads and keep these ones organized (A bit of an exaggeration)

All I have to say is this
Halo Wars<ODST<Halo<Halo2<Halo3
&
There have been enough thread about ODST, asking nicely to stop does generally work.

Okay, bai.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by CivBase on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:26 am

Ukurse wrote:Halo Wars<ODST<Halo<Halo2<Halo3
How can you say that? You seem determined to make ODST horrible for you, no matter how good it actually is. Give it a chance! You haven't even played it yet!

_________________
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by XNate02 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 am

Ukurse wrote:Wtf this thread is disorganized
You can thank Angatar yourself and AJ for that

Ukurse wrote:Half the people are discussing what is the best halo
and?
Ukurse wrote:the other half talking about the original topic.
Thats good for them

Ukurse wrote:if there were not so many spammed topics then it might be easy to find those threads and keep these ones organized (A bit of an exaggeration)

and more were made due to them being spammed in Rolling Eyes

Ukurse wrote: All I have to say is this
Halo Wars<ODST<Halo<Halo2<Halo3
your entitled to your own opinion

Ukurse wrote: There have been enough thread about ODST, asking nicely to stop does generally work.

Again that is your opinion and we asked you guys to stop the spam in the other ODST threads, Never really happened in some of them though :/
XNate02
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by BBJynne on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:45 am

CivBase wrote:And BB, while you may be excited for MW2 and ME2, neither of them are coming out in just five days and the population of this forum was not based around either series.

what

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Toaster on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:41 pm

JB wrote:The way I see it if ya dont like the game who gives a rip. There are other threads in this site that have had WAAAY more duplicates made than the ODST threads

Care to name a few?

The fact is that you're all being extremely immature.

The problem is not that there are a lot of ODST threads. The problem is the fact that there are so many ACTIVE odst threads. If you're getting so fed up with the spammers, STOP ARGUING WITH THEM. Stop feeding the flame. Move on and let the old threads die.

As for those who are spamming each thread to talk about how awful ODST will be... get over it. I really don't care about ODST, but it's ok for people to be excited for something that you're not.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Yam Head on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:26 pm

RockaHolicGameR wrote:Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Love_crimson
Dude...that cat is hugging TCF with a godzilla body.
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by JB on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
JB wrote:The way I see it if ya dont like the game who gives a rip. There are other threads in this site that have had WAAAY more duplicates made than the ODST threads

Care to name a few?

The fact is that you're all being extremely immature.

The problem is not that there are a lot of ODST threads. The problem is the fact that there are so many ACTIVE odst threads. If you're getting so fed up with the spammers, STOP ARGUING WITH THEM. Stop feeding the flame. Move on and let the old threads die.

As for those who are spamming each thread to talk about how awful ODST will be... get over it. I really don't care about ODST, but it's ok for people to be excited for something that you're not.

will I name a few? no I know they are there, do I care enough to allow this debate to continue? No. You see that kinda contradicted your point however you are correct but butting in on something just to but in on it is kinda fueling it in itself. You are intitled to your own oppinion and to make your own comment but that was definetly not the best way to approach it.
JB
JB
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1183
Age : 26
Location : Believe me... You do not want to know O_o
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Toaster on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:04 pm

JB wrote:

will I name a few? no I know they are there, do I care enough to allow this debate to continue? No. You see that kinda contradicted your point however you are correct but butting in on something just to but in on it is kinda fueling it in itself. You are intitled to your own oppinion and to make your own comment but that was definetly not the best way to approach it.

I'm tired of these fucking threads. THAT is why I "butted in"

Spammers: stop being dicks
Others: Stop whining about spammers
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Dud Doodoo on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
JB wrote:

will I name a few? no I know they are there, do I care enough to allow this debate to continue? No. You see that kinda contradicted your point however you are correct but butting in on something just to but in on it is kinda fueling it in itself. You are intitled to your own oppinion and to make your own comment but that was definetly not the best way to approach it.

I'm tired of these fucking threads. THAT is why I "butted in"

Spammers: stop being dicks
Others: Stop whining about spammers
We aren't whining, we are arguing, just like you are.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Gauz on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:49 pm

morons
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by CivBase on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 pm

BBJynne wrote:
CivBase wrote:And BB, while you may be excited for MW2 and ME2, neither of them are coming out in just five days and the population of this forum was not based around either series.

what
Meant to say Ang... sorry.

ReconToaster wrote:Care to name a few?
Dawn of War, Halo Wars, Call of Duty, Starcraft, Half Life, dot dot dot

ReconToaster wrote:The fact is that you're all being extremely immature.
Better for the spam to be here than destroying another thread. Am I wrong?

ReconToaster wrote:The problem is not that there are a lot of ODST threads. The problem is the fact that there are so many ACTIVE odst threads.
There are three. BUT... they aren't complaining about those three. The ones they are primarily complaining about are the long-gone threads about some of the ODST videos.

ReconToaster wrote:If you're getting so fed up with the spammers, STOP ARGUING WITH THEM. Stop feeding the flame. Move on and let the old threads die.
They wont stop until they get their way. This may not stop the argument, but quarantine is the next best thing.

_________________
Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Another ODST thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Another ODST thread!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum