Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Sexes: Who's Superior?

+25
Ringleader
Ziggy
Nocbl2
Death no More
Skita1
Ascendant Justice
CivBase
Carcarius
Rasq'uire'laskar
JumpingJet
Zaki90
Cheese
laxspartan007
Ukurse
Gold Spartan
Avenged
Toaster
Dud Doodoo
BBJynne
KristallNacht
KrAzY
MrX
Rotaretilbo
Kasrkin Seath
Gauz
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Superior Gender

Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 18 ]
Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 33

Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Sexes: Who's Superior?

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Remember, Rot, people on those so-called 'reality shows' (the very bane of Human intelligence, down there with Rap and Methamphetamine) are chosen for personality problems.
Rasq'uire'laskar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2929
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Sexes:  Who's Superior? - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Sexes: Who's Superior?

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 am

The Colony isn't a reality show, it's a social experiment. The people were chosen so that they each had a different background/skill set. There is no cash prize at the end. The survivors all signed waivers that said that, no matter what happened, the guys filming aren't responsible. They basically set them in no man's land and said "gl, hf, dd." And I've learned quite a bit from the show, mainly because John C is an absolute genius.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 am

so they were designed to clash still, as rasq pointed out
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 pm

CivBase wrote:NT is a male lesbian?

yum...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:The Colony isn't a reality show, it's a social experiment. The people were chosen so that they each had a different background/skill set. There is no cash prize at the end. The survivors all signed waivers that said that, no matter what happened, the guys filming aren't responsible. They basically set them in no man's land and said "gl, hf, dd." And I've learned quite a bit from the show, mainly because John C is an absolute genius.

John C is so awesome. I still need to catch up on that show.

I think Amy is not that bad most of the time, and Morgan has definitely picked up recently with the radio receiver and everything. But yeah, their fighting all the time is pretty annoying. You must also admit though that Mike and Joey are pretty damn stubborn and not very diplomatic.

Look at the recent charity things - they're letting humanity die, consarnit!

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Frankly, I thought the same, but the girls all go down hill from there.
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4541
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:41 am

Carcarius wrote:One needs the other to survive. A symbiotic relationship. It's a tie
Is this not specifically what he said not to post at the beginning?..
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Skita1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:37 pm

We wouldn't be here if men didn't defend the human race.
We wouldn't be here if women didn't procreate the human race.

Our roles are of equal value.
Skita1
Skita1
Minion

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Skita1 wrote:We wouldn't be here if men didn't defend the human race.
We wouldn't be here if women didn't procreate the human race.

Our roles are of equal value.
lol to be honest a hot girl could make any man do what she wanted(unless he was either very resistant or gay.)Just by using her body Very Happy
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Death no more wrote:lol to be honest a hot girl could make any man do what she wanted(unless he was either very resistant or gay.)Just by using her body Very Happy

Very true.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Death no more wrote:lol to be honest a hot girl could make any man do what she wanted(unless he was either very resistant or gay.)Just by using her body Very Happy

Very true.
He has a point.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Gold wrote:
ReconToaster wrote:

Very true.
He has a point.
He does. BUT, if a man was alone in a survival situation, compared against a woman, the guy would probably win. But women are better at some thins, as are guys.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Skita1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:20 pm

ReconToaster wrote:

Very true.
I think you mean, if a guy is a puss, a hot girl can make him do what she wants...
Skita1
Skita1
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Men are genetically stronger, hairier (it helps) and taller, so in that sense they're better.

I think you guys are skewing the debate a bit, because gender characteristics these days are determined by the media. The media makes men out to be womanizing, shallow and insensitive idiots who care only about "being buff, getting wasted and getting pussy", and think that emotions are for "pussies". That's not to say that you can't do any of those things, it's just that when guys have those three things as priorities in their life, it clearly shows how superficial they are. American Pie movies, majority of teen movies for that matter, are a good example of that sort of portrayal.

Because of this stupid portrayal of men, Western society's men are exactly like that in most cases.
Ziggy
Ziggy
Minion

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Wait, I just noticed that it says neither/other. WTFH is the other?
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by laxspartan007 Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 am

hermaphadite
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ukurse Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:50 pm

laxspartan007 wrote:hermaphadite
Represent!
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KristallNacht Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 am

Skita1 wrote:
I think you mean, if a guy is a puss, a hot girl can make him do what she wants...

"the difference between men and women is this: a man can be sitting at a table in a restaurant with the girl of his dreams that he is ridiculously in love with. He kindly excuses himself to the restroom and on his way there an attractive women comes up to him and says, "I've been watching you and its made me all hot and wet, so I was wondering if you'd let me give you head, no strings attached." and 95% of men will accept that offer. But if a women was in the same situation, with the appropriate change to the act, 99% of women would say 'fuck off.'" - This Girl's Life
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JumpingJet Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

Wow, really? ^^
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Skita1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Yeah, along the similar lines, if a women were to go out into the street telling guys she had a bet to see how much sex she could give in 1 day, almost no guys would say no to her offer. If a guy went out doing the same thing, almost every single woman would shut him down.

But just having sex, and letting a hot chick take advantage of all your other resources (time, money, energy) are two completely different things. I took Death's comment to mean that if a chick was hot enough, she could get any guy to waste his resources on her, simply for the promise of sex. I, on the other hand, disagree, because a mature man can just go out into the sea and find another fish with far fewer strings attatched.
Skita1
Skita1
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringleader Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Women have to endure the pain of childbirth, do you have to endure the pain of child birth? HUH?!

Ok, you don't know what real pain feels like until you experience the pain of childbirth, alright, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! ok?! women are strong, they have the strength and the courage to endure the pain of child birth. You do not have the strength to endure the power of enduring the pain of child birth, alright???!!!

THE PAIN OF CHILDBIRTH... ROAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! Mad fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku fucku

but seriously, which four of you voted for women?
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Skita1 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 pm

And you have?
Skita1
Skita1
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Toaster Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Ringleader wrote:Women have to endure the pain of childbirth, do you have to endure the pain of child birth? HUH?!

Ok, you don't know what real pain feels like until you experience the pain of childbirth, alright, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! ok?! women are strong, they have the strength and the courage to endure the pain of child birth. You do not have the strength to endure the power of enduring the pain of child birth, alright???!!!

I think you're being sarcastic....

In defense of men... Women over-react about childbirth. It's a natural occurence, and while I'm sure it hurts like hell... a lot of it is probably emotional.

My sister has had a child, and she claims that it wasn't all that bad. She was not on ANY form of medication. In fact, she had the baby at home.

Anyways, most of the guys here (the American ones at least) have had the wonderful experience of having a functioning part of their genitals sliced off at birth, which I'm sure was, at the time, excruciating.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocbl2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 pm

ReconToaster wrote:
Ringleader wrote:Women have to endure the pain of childbirth, do you have to endure the pain of child birth? HUH?!

I think you're being sarcastic....

In defense of men... Women over-react about childbirth. It's a natural occurence, and while I'm sure it hurts like hell... a lot of it is probably emotional.

My sister has had a child, and she claims that it wasn't all that bad. She was not on ANY form of medication. In fact, she had the baby at home.

Anyways, most of the guys here (the American ones at least) have had the wonderful experience of having a functioning part of their genitals sliced off at birth, which I'm sure was, at the time, excruciating.
Not me. Fuck circumcision.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauz Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:53 am

But no one of you even remember that pain, so really, it doesn't count.

But men still win.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next