Darkness awaits

Go down

Darkness awaits Empty Darkness awaits

Post by Death no More on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Finally got around to this Very Happy It will be a dead space FF since im fucking sick of all the damned halo FF's around here.

Hope you like it Very Happy

The Decks of the Ishimura were dead quite as numerous Necromorphs gathered in the Main mess hall of the ship. They were lost, the Hive Mind was dead, without a leader they should of just been walking corpses, but something was different. One of them rose up, he was a rather large dark black slasher. He looked around the mess hall, he paused. The Necromorph started to growl, it soon turned into a full out roar. The roar was returned back by all the other monsters near him. The hulls of Ishimura resonated with the mass display of ferocity, a deathly roar came above the rest, it could of pierced through the night itself.
He looked at all of the Necromorphs, they started to scatter as if they were commanded to. He could now feel them all, every bone in his body felt them. Varas knew he was the new hive mind, every part of his body screamed so!

Corporal Huffman looked at his control panel as it flashed with multiple messages, he glanced at them.

>USG Ishimura SOS recording do not respond.
>USG Kellion Message encoded "Top secret section three eyes only."

The corporal opened the SOS message and looked at his screen as a man clad in mining armor came into view, the man started to speak "Anybody please get this message! We need help, S-ssomething is on this ship and its killing us! I..... I don't know how much longer we will last, they've just smashed through the second barricade and they know where we are!!" The Man turned around as he saw a Necromorph tackle one of the bystanders, he raised his plasma cutter and fired into the beast. He emptied a entire clip into the monster, he started to shake as it got back up. The man backed up into the wall as he reached for another clip, the beast seeing this ran towards him in a mad frenzy, its blades slashing around as it got to the poor bastard. It slashed the mans hand off, the plasma cutter dropped to the floor, the best started to stab into the man, tearing him to pieces. The Necromorph turned around, another person came into view, this time a female with a Line gun.

"YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT, YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND!" She raised the line gun and fired, it cut the Necromorph in half as she fired the first shot, the Necromorph feel in two pieces. The torso of the beast started to crawl towards the women, she unloaded four more shots into the monster, making it little more than a bloody heap of flesh. She walked over to the terminal and ended the transmission.

The Corporal was shocked, this video was jaw dropping. He reached for the intercom "Captain you have to see this, its amazing. I'm uploading it to the bridges main screen now." The video started to play, after a few minutes or so the corporal's intercom buzzed

"Corporal report to the bridge now!" The Corporal began his walk to the bridge, he passed through many hall ways and corridors on his way to the bridge. He looked around the hall ways of USG Abracadabra it was one of the many security ships Deployed by CEC to protect their mining ships. With a crew of 500, total space combat and ground combat capabilities this ship was one of the best. With a five foot thick Durasteel hull, and multiple particle accelerators dotting the hull, it could take and give hell. He snapped out of his thoughts and opened the door to the bridge. He looked around, they were replaying the video, the captain turned around and saw the corporal. He typed a couple commands into a console and paused the video.

The Corporal saluted the captain as he walked towards him. The captain looked at him "Enough of the pleasantries Corporal." The captain resumed the video, it was at the part where the man was getting stabbed to death. "Now would you mind telling me what that is?" He paused the video and pointed to the Necromorph.

"Sir your guess is as good as mine."

"Corporal did anything else come with the SOS?"

"Actually yes Sir something did, but its encrypted and for section three eyes only."

"Damn, we need to know its contents, we need to know what were facing."

"Sir? Facing? that SOS is three days old! there probably all dead by now! You saw those things... I mean there monsters."

"Corporal were not just going to leave any survivors to die on there, and besides The Ishimura is one very expensive planet cracker, we need to get those things off of it and make it operational. Decode that message now, section three or not we need to know what were facing."

"Sir this is against martial law! We will be traitors!"

"NO! We will be heroes for saving the survivors of the Ishimura and salvaging the Ishimura!" The captain looked at the navigators. "Set course for Aegis VII, and charge the Shock Point drive, we will need it for the journey. He looked over at his lieutenant "Ready three platoons of men, fully armed with extra ammo and supplies, debrief them on what we know so far."

The Corporal's blood was boiling, they would be killed for this, or at the best stripped of all rank and dishonorable discharged. "Sir what the hell are you doing? Your going to get us into a shit storm!"

The captain looked at him "Corporal go to your quarters before I have you locked in there. Your becoming a nuisance to this mission." The corporal defeated, started to head back to his quarters.

Varas watched his army of dead work, they weren't as smart as him but with the proper orders they could accomplish many tasks. He watched as they were hard at work fixing the ship, to make it flyable at the least. He watched as a brute lumbered around a plate of Durasteel to seal up part of the hull. Sadly most of the Necromorphs could barley use human tools, they either pounded stuff in with brute force, or improvised with the acid the slashers produced. The brute reared its large fists back and forth pounding the Durasteel into place. Varas jumped into the vent and started to make his trip to Dr. Mercer's labs, he took three lurkers with him as well. Once he arrived his experiments
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Darkness awaits Empty Re: Darkness awaits

Post by Death no More on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

Aghh I hate to bump but can someone read it?
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Angatar on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 pm

We can, but we don't feel like it.

Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny tim on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:05 pm

I thought it was pretty good.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Death no More on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:20 pm

tiny tim wrote:I thought it was pretty good.
thank you tim Very Happy and angatar don't judge a book by its cover Razz
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down