Homosexuality

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Your standpoint on homosexuality.

Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_lcap22%Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_lcap44%Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 12 ]
Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_lcap22%Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_lcap11%Homosexuality - Page 6 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 27

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 pm

For whatever reason, the canon was not formally closed until about 400 AD. Contrary to what the Roman Catholic church teaches, it was an African synod that made the historic proclamation, entrenching the 27 books as the canon. Rome had nothing to do with it! It was not an initiative of the church at Rome. Interestingly, the churches where this proclamation was made, eventually split became aligned with Constantinople, which became the Orthodox church of today. During this time, a number of additional "disputed" books were read in a few churches at various times: Shepherd of Hermas, 1 Clement, Didache, Epistle of Barnabas, Wisdom of Solomon, Apocalypse of Peter. This does not mean that early Christians considered them inspired, but that they felt they were worthy of reading in the assemblies. Just as our modern Bible’s have uninspired writings like essays, historical information, the apocrypha, dictionaries, concordances bound together with the Bible books, so too the early Christians practiced the same thing.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by kslidz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm

i said proof not ramblings

plus you said

written at 400 AD
not put together

theres a huge difference

i can put together several old books

(chronicles of narnia and lotr) now but that doesnt change the time in which it was written

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Angatar on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 pm

No, it doesn't, but putting them together makes them a new book, not an old one.

_________________
Homosexuality - Page 6 Angatarcopy-1
Angatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 24
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by KristallNacht on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 pm

well, lots of parts of the bible date from 1300BC to 400AD.

either way, the final compilation was decided in 400AD, where not all previously accepted aspects made it is, and previously denied/questionable content was accepted.

so in every intent, the bible was essentially written in 400AD since thats when it was decided what was and wasn't biblical.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by BBJynne on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Gauz wrote:homosexuals
laxspartan007 wrote:religion

I LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOI-

oh wait it's already there






nvm

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Ascendant Justice on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Kslidz.....seriously, just stop now. Before you make yourself look any dumber.
Ascendant Justice
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:46 pm

PiEman wrote:I am indifferent.
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Death no More on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:21 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
kslidz wrote:
to NT read the passage and the Bible maybe then you might understand and you will stop taking excerpts out of context and using them for your reasons to stay ignorant of what you argue against

lol what?

anyway, about attraction. In the end you have to be attracted to the person you marry or you'll be unhappy. period.

Basically what you want is for gays to go against their nature and be like you?

and how about you give me the passage 'in context' and see what changes?

and why do you seem to be so hostile right now?


Lets see whose more 'ignorant'.


Are you aware the both Jesus and Hercules were both born the son of god to a virgin women and when killed both joined their father in Heaven/Mt Olympus?

Are you aware Christmas falls on the Pagan Day of the Sun for no other reason than to increase religious recruitment?

Are you aware the Catholic Church abolished the idea of Limbo (the place where unbabtised children go when they die) so that more people in India (where infant death rate is high) would convert?

Are you aware that the time spoke about in the Bible were also times when Opium was a big deal?
They have purgatory dumb shit which is the same thing as limbo instead you can go to heaven or hell from there.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by laxspartan007 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:21 pm

[quote="KristallNacht"]
kslidz wrote:
LOYAL AND OBEDIENT CHRISTIANS
not some kid that is whining

so me asking for my dad back, to meet him, or to see him in a dream is whining?

asking for protection for the family is whining?

when my mom got in a car crash, she fliped her car...i dont see protection...do you?


Last edited by laxspartan007 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Death no More on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 pm

[quote="laxspartan007"]
KristallNacht wrote:
kslidz wrote:
LOYAL AND OBEDIENT CHRISTIANS
not some kid that is whining

so me asking for my dad back, to meet him, or to see him in a dream is whining?

asking for protection for the family is whining?

when my mom got in a car crash and fliped her car...i dont see protection...do you?
We all have to die, God is bringing the good with him and sending the Evil to hell.
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by laxspartan007 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 pm

[quote="Death no more"]
laxspartan007 wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:
kslidz wrote:
LOYAL AND OBEDIENT CHRISTIANS
not some kid that is whining

so me asking for my dad back, to meet him, or to see him in a dream is whining?

asking for protection for the family is whining?

when my mom got in a car crash and fliped her car...i dont see protection...do you?
We all have to die, God is bringing the good with him and sending the Evil to hell.

and this has to relate to our argument how?

and how do you KNOW there is an afterlife?

how do you KNOW where someone went?
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Gauz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 pm

[quote="Death no more"]
laxspartan007 wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:
kslidz wrote:
LOYAL AND OBEDIENT CHRISTIANS
not some kid that is whining

so me asking for my dad back, to meet him, or to see him in a dream is whining?

asking for protection for the family is whining?

when my mom got in a car crash and fliped her car...i dont see protection...do you?
We all have to die, God is bringing the good with him and sending the Evil to hell.
I don't think God should decide who is bad and who is good in HIS EYES! I don't think anyone is evil, everyone deserves a chance. The fact that god would not want someone that just loves the opposite sex in his holy kingdom is pretty dumb. In fact, it makes you not want to worship his holiness...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by laxspartan007 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:18 pm

how do you know its a HE?

how would you know what RACE it is?
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Gauz on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 pm

Allow me to clarify...

He/she/it (or however you view god)
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by laxspartan007 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:28 pm

i dont veiw a god...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Zaki90 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:03 am

[quote="Gauz"]
Death no more wrote:
laxspartan007 wrote:
KristallNacht wrote:
kslidz wrote:
LOYAL AND OBEDIENT CHRISTIANS
not some kid that is whining

so me asking for my dad back, to meet him, or to see him in a dream is whining?

asking for protection for the family is whining?

when my mom got in a car crash and fliped her car...i dont see protection...do you?
We all have to die, God is bringing the good with him and sending the Evil to hell.
I don't think God should decide who is bad and who is good in HIS EYES! I don't think anyone is evil, everyone deserves a chance. The fact that god would not want someone that just loves the opposite sex in his holy kingdom is pretty dumb. In fact, it makes you not want to worship his holiness...

The German people gave Hitler a chance...

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by laxspartan007 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 am

after he gave that girl AIDs, lolz
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:10 am

zaki, you are aware Hitler did a lot of good for germany right?
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by laxspartan007 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:24 am

he stoped hunger, fixed the economy and...i didnt do my reserch assignment on him very good...
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

ReconToaster wrote: So, assuming that I am a Christian who has 'accepted Jesus into his heart,' I'll have to pull a last minute abstinence from masturbation if I want to go to Heaven?

If you were a Christian who believes in Jesus and puts faith in Jesus, then you would be going to Heaven. All men sin, including Christians, and it is physically impossible not to sin. All sin is equal in God's eyes, whether it is masturbation or arrogance. So no, you wouldn't have to pull a last minute abstinence from masturbation in order to go to Heaven, but if that was how you viewed it, that you could sin right up until going to Heaven, I would doubt the sincerity of your conversion.

KristallNacht wrote:Are you aware the both Jesus and Hercules were both born the son of god to a virgin women and when killed both joined their father in Heaven/Mt Olympus?

Are you aware that prediction and prophecies of the Messiah in the Old Testament out date writings of Hercules by thousands of years?

KristallNacht wrote:Are you aware Christmas falls on the Pagan Day of the Sun for no other reason than to increase religious recruitment?

Are you aware that Christmas was moved to the pagan Day of the Sun so that Christians would be discouraged from celebrating a pagan holiday for simple boredom?

KristallNacht wrote:Are you aware the Catholic Church abolished the idea of Limbo (the place where unbabtised children go when they die) so that more people in India (where infant death rate is high) would convert?

Are you aware that the Catholic Church made up limbo and that its existence has no Biblical source?

KristallNacht wrote:Are you aware that the time spoke about in the Bible were also times when Opium was a big deal?

Are you aware that the Bible covers more than one "time" in its references?

Gauz wrote:When was Jesus born?

Jesus cannot even be proven to have of existed.

Oh please, Gauz. Even humanistic historians agree that Jesus existed as a man. Aside from the Bible, scores of other historical documents, many purely secular in nature, make references to him or things he said.

KristallNacht wrote:and the Bible was written in 400AD.

The Old Testament was written between 1200 BC and 200 BC, and the New Testament was written between 45AD and 100AD. Sadly, all of these were written before 400AD.

Angatar wrote:It's common knowledge that the Bible was written hundreds of years after all of those events 'happened'.

The only part of the Bible which fits with this description is the earliest part of the Old Testament. The rest were written as events occurred, or less than one hundred years afterwards.

Gauz wrote:I don't think God should decide who is bad and who is good in HIS EYES! I don't think anyone is evil, everyone deserves a chance. The fact that god would not want someone that just loves the opposite sex in his holy kingdom is pretty dumb. In fact, it makes you not want to worship his holiness...

If you believe that no one is evil, then you surely are far more naive than I had previously believed.

KristallNacht wrote:zaki, you are aware Hitler did a lot of good for germany right?

NT, you are aware that there is a difference between Fascism doing a lot of good for Germany and Hitler doing a lot of good for Germany, right?

_________________
Homosexuality - Page 6 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by KristallNacht on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Are you aware that prediction and prophecies of the Messiah in the Old Testament out date writings of Hercules by thousands of years?

Are you aware that Christmas was moved to the pagan Day of the Sun so that Christians would be discouraged from celebrating a pagan holiday for simple boredom?

Are you aware that the Catholic Church made up limbo and that its existence has no Biblical source?

Are you aware that the Bible covers more than one "time" in its references?

The Old Testament was written between 1200 BC and 200 BC, and the New Testament was written between 45AD and 100AD. Sadly, all of these were written before 400AD.

NT, you are aware that there is a difference between Fascism doing a lot of good for Germany and Hitler doing a lot of good for Germany, right?

I'm sure if enough prophets say enough things, some of them are BOUND to come true. Especially when you say them ambiguously.

If that's the way you choose to view it.

I am in fact.

I mean the main 'time' as in the period of Jesus.

The fact the Bible was picked and chosen through in 400AD has been discussed. Just as you are picking and choosing what posts to read.

Fascism that wouldn't have happened without Hitler. Ergo, Hitler did a lot of good for Germany.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by laxspartan007 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:47 am

OMG THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENT!!!

MUST...NOT...ATTEMPT...TO...COMPREHEND!!!
laxspartan007
laxspartan007
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1272
Age : 24
Location : Embry Riddle Aeronutical University
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Avenged on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 am

laxspartan007 wrote:how do you know its a HE?

how would you know what RACE it is?

Obviously God is a guy because women can't do shit but bitch the only woman who does not is Hilary Clinton and lets face it if shes God send me to hell

God is also white the only race that has been doing shit the right way.

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am

KristallNacht wrote:I'm sure if enough prophets say enough things, some of them are BOUND to come true. Especially when you say them ambiguously.

My point, NT, is that just because some stories are similar to Christ doesn't mean that his was based on theirs, but quite the opposite: Hercules and other ancient myths borrow from the ancient Hebrew prophecies of the coming Messiah.

KristallNacht wrote:If that's the way you choose to view it.

Just pointing out that there is more than one way to view it.

KristallNacht wrote:I am in fact.

Then why bring up Limbo at all? We've established, possibly hundreds of times, that the Catholic Church is not a good representation of Christianity, because they pulled half of their doctrines seemingly out of their asses.

KristallNacht wrote:I mean the main 'time' as in the period of Jesus.

That's not actually true. Opium didn't become wide spread in Middle Eastern societies until 600 AD. Before then, it was primarily a European thing.

KristallNacht wrote:The fact the Bible was picked and chosen through in 400AD has been discussed.

There's a pretty big difference between being written four hundred years after something happened and being written a few decades after something happened and not being formally bound together until four hundred years after it happened.

KristallNacht wrote:Just as you are picking and choosing what posts to read.

There is a difference between reading and responding to, and I picked the most important things to respond to. If you'd like, I can go back and respond to everything, like I normally do, but normally people bitch and complain that my posts are too big and that I don't need to respond to every little thing.

KristallNacht wrote:Fascism that wouldn't have happened without Hitler. Ergo, Hitler did a lot of good for Germany.

I could argue that Hitler would not have become leader without Fascism, so this is a moot point. Hitler may have indirectly did some good for Germany's economy, but he ultimately did little to know actual good for the country, and I'd even go as far as to say that he did a lot of bad for Germany specifically.

Avenged wrote:Obviously God is a guy because women can't do shit but bitch the only woman who does not is Hilary Clinton and lets face it if shes God send me to hell

God is also white the only race that has been doing shit the right way.

...

God is male because he is constantly referred to as being male and because he made Adam in his own image.

God is not part of any particular race or ethnicity. If I had to assign him an ethnicity, I'd probably stick with Hebrew. They are his chosen people, after all.

_________________
Homosexuality - Page 6 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Avenged on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 am

Rotaretilbo wrote: If I had to assign him an ethnicity, I'd probably stick with Hebrew.

God has a huge nose too???

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Homosexuality - Page 6 Empty Re: Homosexuality

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum