Story Time

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by tiny tim on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:45 pm

srsly!

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 pm

[01:26:37] BBJynne : urgh.
[01:26:43] BBJynne : Talk aout Warhammer! LIKE A BOSS.
[01:26:49] BBJynne : Love Kasrkin! LIKE A BOSS.
[01:26:55] BBJynne : Ban some people LIKE A BOSS.
[01:26:59] BBJynne : Talk to furries LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:02] BBJynne : invade their site LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:06] BBJynne : play mafia LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:15] BBJynne : get a job LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:19] BBJynne : resilient to cold LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:24] BBJynne : Blow up streets LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:27] BBJynne : drink some vernor's LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:31] BBJynne : Hate on Ohio LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:36] BBJynne : Dance in worn out shoes LIKE A BOSS.
[01:27:49] BBJynne : Make a fur suit LIKE A BOSS.
[01:28:23] BBJynne : Debate relevant topics to your interests on the internet LIKE A BOSS.
Shoot a shotgun! LIKE A BOSS
MICHIGAN RAGE! LIKE A BOSS
Hate on Nate! LIKE A BOSS
[01:33:08] BBJynne : hunt deer LIKE A BOSS.
[01:33:20] BBJynne : invade Canada LIKE A BOSS
[01:34:16] BBJynne : be totally fucking awesome LIKE A BOSS

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Story Time - Page 2 Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 pm

tiny tim wrote:It is still plagiarism

are you aware where the term MJOLNIR comes from?



lololololololololol
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by BBJynne on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Thor's hammer

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by KristallNacht on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:50 pm

aka

NORSE MYTHOLOGY
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Gauz on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Kasrkin Seath wrote:[01:26:37]
[01:27:49] BBJynne : Make a fur suit LIKE A BOSS.

Seath admits he wants to make a fursuit.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Gold Spartan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:52 am

tiny tim wrote:
Gold wrote:win

Fail. World of Warcrack already fails, so copying from Norse mythology makes it fail even more. Granted FF7 was pretty much based on Norse mythology, it was cool enough to pull it off.
I meant the story...
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by MrX on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 am

BB!!! XD you wrote the story i told you to XD LMFAO so funny
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:58 am

Gauz wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:[01:26:37]
[01:27:49] BBJynne : Make a fur suit LIKE A BOSS.

Seath admits he wants to make a fursuit.
Its for movie my friends and I are making. I showed them that gif in my sig, a bunch of them went anti-furry and then one of them came and explained the term and what they are(confirming what I have thought all along, one of my friends IS a furry) and we came up with a movie idea.

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Story Time - Page 2 Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Death no More on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:46 pm

KristallNacht wrote:
tiny tim wrote:It is still plagiarism

are you aware where the term MJOLNIR comes from?



lololololololololol
Tim you fag its not that big of a deal if they take little things from myths and use them in WoW. Mjolnir is thor's hammer
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Gauz on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Tim just thinks WoW sucks becasue other people look down on it. He fails to see it is a fun MMORPG.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by tiny tim on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 pm

I know it is fun. To fun. When someone quits pot because WoW is too addicting, you know something is wrong with it. Also when they come to a LAN party and just play WoW...... alone...... And I am aware that MJOLNIR is Thor's hammer. But as with FF7, Halo is able to pull it off.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by BBJynne on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:24 pm

tiny tim wrote: But as with FF7, Halo is able to pull it off.

as opposed to wow which you.... have no idea of how they're implemented...

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by tiny tim on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 pm

They are an enemy. At least in FF7 and Halo they are symbolic.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Gauz on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 pm

To you...

In WoW, enemies can be symbolic also...
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by tiny tim on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

What is it symbolic of then?

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by BBJynne on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:37 pm

tiny tim wrote:What is it symbolic of then?

Power Armor and Sparta

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Gauz on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Tim your argument is:

WoW fails because it is too good, and it isn't symbolic (I wonder why, you haven't played it....)
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by tiny tim on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:40 pm

I can't possibly see the Jormungar worms in WoW being symbolic of anything.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by BBJynne on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Then don't worry about it tim.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Gauz on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:45 pm

This site is just one giant argument....

I hate it, why cant the debates stay in the debate thread?
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 pm

I love how no one noticed what you said

_________________
I AM THE LAW
Story Time - Page 2 Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Dud Doodoo on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Story Time - Page 2 Squidman
Squidman breaks the silence.

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by JumpingJet on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 am

Epicness...
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by MrX on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 am

JumpingJet wrote:Epicness...

almost as epic as your sig and avatar are to gay people
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Story Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Story Time

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum