this thread is about a different forum

Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty this thread is about a different forum

Post by BBJynne on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:55 pm

this is the post in which I express my feelings about the intelligence of the members of said forum, and I insult their moderators or rage about my account ban

This is the link (link)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by JumpingJet on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 am

BBJynne wrote:this is the post in which I express my feelings about the intelligence of the members of said forum, and I insult their moderators or rage about my account ban

This is the link (link)

WTF?
JumpingJet
JumpingJet
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1269
Age : 25
Location : Leeds, UK
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by czar on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 am

JumpingJet wrote:
BBJynne wrote:this is the post in which I express my feelings about the intelligence of the members of said forum, and I insult their moderators or rage about my account ban

This is the link (link)

WTF?
WTF?!
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 25
Location : ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Death no More on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 am

czar wrote:
JumpingJet wrote:
BBJynne wrote:this is the post in which I express my feelings about the intelligence of the members of said forum, and I insult their moderators or rage about my account ban

This is the link (link)

WTF?
WTF?!
this thread is about a different forum Wtf-copyWTF!?
Death no More
Death no More
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2178
Age : 24
Location : Spreading Holy convergence in the sprawl.
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Avenged on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 am

this thread is about a different forum Crazy_cat25

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by CivBase on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 am

I counter your wtf with an lol and end my post with an insult to your mother.

_________________
this thread is about a different forum Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Avenged on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:03 am

this thread is about a different forum F-angry-cat-3522

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Nocbl2 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 am

WTF?
Nocbl2
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 20
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by BBJynne on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 am

you all expected a HWF thread didn't you?

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by MrX on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 am

no i didnt and BB i dont have an account there so make a big point about the shit servers causing instance problems
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Yam Head on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:05 am

Interesting read.
Yam Head
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 26
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Cheese on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:59 am

It was funny.

I don't know what all the madness is about. Or the invasion of lolcats for that matter.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by LH Justin on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Stop playing World of Warcraft, it's a pile of shit!
LH Justin
LH Justin
Crimson Annoyance

Male Number of posts : 700
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by MrX on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 pm

LH Justin wrote:Stop playing World of Warcraft, it's a pile of shit!

thats your opinion
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by RX on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 pm

If you can restrict yourself, then the game is playable. But too many get addicted to it, which is why it has such a bad reputation. Two of my friends have barely been outside their houses the last two month because of that game.

One of them got outside yesterday, because his acoount was hacked, but he wasn't talking about anything else that WoW.

That's why I'll stay away from that game. It's too addicting for me.
And I'm currently addicted to Fallout 3 so it wouldn't work ^_^
RX
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 25
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Dud Doodoo on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 pm

sargentbilco wrote:
LH Justin wrote:Stop playing World of Warcraft, it's a pile of shit!

thats your opinion a fact

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by MrX on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Ar-Ex wrote:If you can restrict yourself, then the game is playable. But too many get addicted to it, which is why it has such a bad reputation. Two of my friends have barely been outside their houses the last two month because of that game.

One of them got outside yesterday, because his acoount was hacked, but he wasn't talking about anything else that WoW.

That's why I'll stay away from that game. It's too addicting for me.
And I'm currently addicted to Fallout 3 so it wouldn't work ^_^

exactly people like that give the game a bad name lol

i can limit my WOW play time unlike some

i just play WOW when i have nout to do or when im bored
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Gauz on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:
LH Justin wrote:Stop playing World of Warcraft, it's a pile of shit!

thats your opinion a fact
I am replying to your edited quote to express my anger at the situation of which you have edited the said quote into a sentence that is a lie. While you say the game "World of Warcraft" is quote "a pile of shit" I would like to express my opinion on that said statement being an opinon, therefore false. What you say contradicts the opinion of one, if not several people on this here forum and would like to point out that if said is done, it is most indefinately, not fact. I will use this last sentence in the paragraph to make a wild accusation that your mother is a whore, that is my stated opinion.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by MrX on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Gauz wrote:
Dud Doodoo wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:
LH Justin wrote:Stop playing World of Warcraft, it's a pile of shit!

thats your opinion a fact
I am replying to your edited quote to express my anger at the situation of which you have edited the said quote into a sentence that is a lie. While you say the game "World of Warcraft" is quote "a pile of shit" I would like to express my opinion on that said statement being an opinon, therefore false. What you say contradicts the opinion of one, if not several people on this here forum and would like to point out that if said is done, it is most indefinately, not fact. I will use this last sentence in the paragraph to make a wild accusation that your mother is a whore, that is my stated opinion.

lol thank you
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by kslidz on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Dud Doodoo wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:
LH Justin wrote:Stop playing World of Warcraft, it's a pile of shit!

thats your opinion a fact

while this may be true i still like the shit

kslidz
Minion

Male Number of posts : 753
Age : 28
Location : your pants
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:05 pm

I thought you meant the other different forum

_________________
I AM THE LAW
this thread is about a different forum Kasrki10
[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Gauz on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:09 pm

sargentbilco wrote:
Gauz wrote:
Dud Doodoo wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:
LH Justin wrote:Stop playing World of Warcraft, it's a pile of shit!

thats your opinion a fact
I am replying to your edited quote to express my anger at the situation of which you have edited the said quote into a sentence that is a lie. While you say the game "World of Warcraft" is quote "a pile of shit" I would like to express my opinion on that said statement being an opinon, therefore false. What you say contradicts the opinion of one, if not several people on this here forum and would like to point out that if said is done, it is most indefinately, not fact. I will use this last sentence in the paragraph to make a wild accusation that your mother is a whore, that is my stated opinion.

lol thank you
I did it for Ackbar, and the lulz.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Avenged on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 am


Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by BBJynne on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

@ people hating on wow, did you even click my link? it's not about the game at all. it's in the "off-topic" section

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

this thread is about a different forum Empty Re: this thread is about a different forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum