Philosophical Discussion Thread

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Philosophical Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Philosophical Discussion Thread

Post by CivBase on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Exactly. One more reason to be religious Razz

_________________
Philosophical Discussion Thread - Page 4 Bzsigy2
CivBase
CivBase
Adbot

Male Number of posts : 7336
Location : Etchisketchistan
Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://pathwaygames.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Philosophical Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Philosophical Discussion Thread

Post by Cheese on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm

CivBase wrote:Exactly. One more reason to be religious Razz

In university they give you free sandwiches for being Christian Razz

Bacon, you say? I may have to reconsider some world views...

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Philosophical Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Philosophical Discussion Thread

Post by Zaki90 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Cheese wrote:
CivBase wrote:Exactly. One more reason to be religious Razz

In university they give you free sandwiches for being Christian Razz

Bacon, you say? I may have to reconsider some world views...

Free sandwiches?

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Philosophical Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Philosophical Discussion Thread

Post by Cheese on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:47 am

Zaki90 wrote:
Cheese wrote:
CivBase wrote:Exactly. One more reason to be religious Razz

In university they give you free sandwiches for being Christian Razz

Bacon, you say? I may have to reconsider some world views...

Free sandwiches?

Yeah they come to your door and give you free food; then try and convert you. People say if you eat it you're in forever :/

I'd hope already Christian folk just get sandwiches. It only seems fair, but nobody here is religious so I'm not sure.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Philosophical Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Philosophical Discussion Thread

Post by Zaki90 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Cheese wrote:
Zaki90 wrote:
Cheese wrote:
CivBase wrote:Exactly. One more reason to be religious Razz

In university they give you free sandwiches for being Christian Razz

Bacon, you say? I may have to reconsider some world views...

Free sandwiches?

Yeah they come to your door and give you free food; then try and convert you. People say if you eat it you're in forever :/

I'd hope already Christian folk just get sandwiches. It only seems fair, but nobody here is religious so I'm not sure.

I love when those people come. I got Oreos last time from one.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Philosophical Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Philosophical Discussion Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum