Best Fast Food Restaurant

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Which is best?

Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 10 ]
Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_lcap35%Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 18 ]
Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_lcap27%Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 14 ]
Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_lcap11%Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 52

Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Empty Re: Best Fast Food Restaurant

Post by Divine Virus on Mon May 03, 2010 11:19 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:And their oreo cookie shakes? Simply amazing.
Aint that the fucking truth! Jack in the Box makes the best milkshakes in the world.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Male Number of posts : 3125
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo on Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 pm

I wouldn't go that far. Chick-fil-A makes a damn good oreo shake, and Jack in the Box can't even compete on the same level as 5 & Diner. However, Jack in the Box is open 24 hours, is cheaper, and is more common than either of those, even if they always seem to be bloody well cleaning the shake machine when I show up.

Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus on Tue May 04, 2010 12:10 am

Never heard of them. I still say Jack in the Box. If there's one thing that I'll get up and drive to a restaurant in the middle of the night, its a milkshake from JITB.
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue May 04, 2010 1:15 am

Same here. Chick-fil-A is a fast food place that specializes in chicken. It looks like it's a very west coast thing, as well. There's only one in Washington, though, and it's near Bellingham. They have fabulous shakes, but they aren't open late or on Sundays.

Best Fast Food Restaurant - Page 7 Sidebar_cow_eatmore

5 & Diner is a sit down restaurant themed after 60's diners. It's pretty much exclusive to Arizona, though there are four not in Arizona. Their shakes are amazing. But, being a sit down restaurant, they are not open late either, and they're prices are a touch high, compared to fast food, at least.

Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Virus on Tue May 04, 2010 3:26 am

A chickien place that makes great milkshakes? Who would-da thought. I can only think of one chicken only place that I've seen around around and thats Chicken Now. Maybe it's else, probably is but it's the only one like that that I've seen. What's with the cow? Is that there thing? Razz

I love a good sit down restaurant. They do make good milkshakes. Never been to this one your talking about, probably never been near one unless theres one in California. As that's the only other state I've been besides my home here in the WA. Well, Oregon too. Smile
Divine Virus
Divine Virus
Crimson Epidemic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7