Communists vs. Nazis

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nazis vs Communists

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 17 ]
Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
 
Total Votes : 25

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Gold Spartan on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Death no more wrote:
Avenged117 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Avenged117 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Avenged117 wrote:Who win in a war.
Hitler's Germany
or
Stalin's Soviet Union
Well if it was just them, and they were pretty much put into a sad box, each knew they were going to war and they were ready, I would have to say the communists. Their man power alone could destroy Hitler's army, though the Russian air force wouldn't hold up to well against the Luftwaffe. On the ground they would be able to push all the way to Berlin and drag the scum Hitler and execute him on the spot. German morale would plummet, and Russia would be able to take out the remainders of the shattered army.

At one point in WWII Hitler managed to push all the way to Stalangrad but his attack was weakened because of having to defend two fronts

Nazis win hands down
Read that part no I dont think you did. If Hitler didn't betray Stalin and surprise attack him, Stalin would be able to hold his own and push hitlaer all the way back to Berlin. I'm talking a quick 9 week war here not a 4 year war.
\

Even so Germany had a much higher quality of solider the SS for example you dont fuck with that
Russia had many more troops than Germany, and I dont think the SS fought on the front lines as much as the other German troops.
Manpower doesnt mean victory. Especially when you dont have the equipment to fight a war.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Death no more wrote:Their man power alone could destroy Hitler's army, though the Russian air force wouldn't hold up to well against the Luftwaffe

yes, because once Germany had air superiority it would NEVER try to use aircraft agianst tanks and soldiers.


lern2logic
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Avenged on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 pm


Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm actually really torn here. From every aspect of the military perspective, Nazi Germany just roflstomps Soviet Russia. It isn't even funny how hard Germany would have raped Russia if the other Allies hadn't been pressing from the west.

But Russia has a secret weapon: Hitler.

_________________
Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Gold Spartan on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:33 pm

You have a valid point. Were forgettign to throw hitler into the equation. the man who destroyed any chance of German success.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by tiny tim on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Rot always has a valid point.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Avenged on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Hitler reminds me a lot of Obama a great speaker but has no idea what the fuck he's doing

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by tiny tim on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Got a point there.

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Zaki90 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Avenged117 wrote:
Death no more wrote:
Avenged117 wrote:Who win in a war.
Hitler's Germany
or
Stalin's Soviet Union
Well if it was just them, and they were pretty much put into a sad box, each knew they were going to war and they were ready, I would have to say the communists. Their man power alone could destroy Hitler's army, though the Russian air force wouldn't hold up to well against the Luftwaffe. On the ground they would be able to push all the way to Berlin and drag the scum Hitler and execute him on the spot. German morale would plummet, and Russia would be able to take out the remainders of the shattered army.

At one point in WWII Hitler managed to push all the way to Stalangrad but his attack was weakened because of having to defend two fronts

Nazis win hands down
'

The Germans had the element of surprise. Russia had weaker fronts there because they were attacking other places.

The Russians had the manpower. The motorized vehicles were a problem though.

Communist have more moral than Nazis.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 pm

You forget to factor in that Germany was attacking other places as well, much much further from the easter front than Russia was.

_________________
Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Rot_cube_Signature-1
Rotaretilbo
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 29
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Zaki90 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:You forget to factor in that Germany was attacking other places as well, much much further from the easter front than Russia was.

He still caught the russian by surprise with troops.

Zaki90
Minion

Male Number of posts : 764
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by KristallNacht on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

I'm pretty sure even with hitler trying to ruin it as best he could, they would still crush russia.

Germany still almost won with both hitler fucking with them as well as the other allied powers.
KristallNacht
KristallNacht
Unholy Demon Of The Flame

Male Number of posts : 5087
Location : San Diego, California
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Ukurse on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 am

Well, Russia is awesome.

Therefore, based on those highly educational stats Russia would win.
Even if communism does have a few problems.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Gauz on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 am

Russia had shit, germany would win.
Gauz
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Toaster on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 am

Death no more wrote:That information is inaccurate, its only comparing the losses in WW2 for each side not what each side did to each other, Finland barley even fought in the war. Russian how ever was in a head on fight with Germany. If they fought each othe finlad would be destroyed so easily.

The Soviet Union lost upwards of 10 million soldiers in WWII. That winter war page depicts losses of only 1,500,000 men.

Anyways, while Germany was obviously of greater strength, I think the Soviets would have pulled through eventually.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Ukurse on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 am

EDIT:
The only reason Nazi Germany did well was the fact that they used THIS on Russia for
THIS while Russia was not prepared and had their men out in other places. Once Russia got themselves together they beat Germany single handedly, well, they might have had a little help.

Also, Russia is awesome, nuff said.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Avenged on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 am

Ukurse wrote:EDIT:
The only reason Nazi Germany did well was the fact that they used THIS on Russia for
THIS while Russia was not prepared and had their men out in other places. Once Russia got themselves together they beat Germany single handedly, well, they might have had a little help.

Also, Russia is awesome, nuff said.


Technically its the Soviet Union up until the early 1990s i believe

Avenged
Minion

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by noir on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:44 am

Stalin =/= as bad as hitler, considering how many of his own people he sent to die in Kamchatka and siberia.
noir
noir
Minion

Female Number of posts : 361
Age : 30
Location : London
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Dud Doodoo on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 am

Death no more wrote:
Avenged117 wrote:Who win in a war.
Hitler's Germany
or
Stalin's Soviet Union
Well if it was just them, and they were pretty much put into a sad box, each knew they were going to war and they were ready, I would have to say the communists. Their man power alone could destroy Hitler's army, though the Russian air force wouldn't hold up to well against the Luftwaffe. On the ground they would be able to push all the way to Berlin and drag the scum Hitler and execute him on the spot. German morale would plummet, and Russia would be able to take out the remainders of the shattered army.
I would have to disagree. The sheer might of the Nazi army equals that of the entire Soviet ground force, while the Germans obviously have superior morale and in most cases better tactics. The Germans had air superiority and nearly had nukes that would be launched by missiles.

It's like comparing the modern US army with the modern Chinese army. While the Chinese could literally flood the front line with a living sea of guns and bodies, the US army is still viewed as the world's most powerful by far.

Rotaretilbo wrote:I'm actually really torn here. From every aspect of the military perspective, Nazi Germany just roflstomps Soviet Russia. It isn't even funny how hard Germany would have raped Russia if the other Allies hadn't been pressing from the west.

But Russia has a secret weapon: Hitler.
True. I would certainly not classify Hitler as a genius when it comes to military campaigns. I do think though that his powerful presence is the reason the Nazi party was able to rise to power.

tiny tim wrote:Rot always has a valid point.
Rule 38?

Avenged117 wrote:Hitler reminds me a lot of Obama a great speaker but has no idea what the fuck he's doing
I would agree since I was the one that said that a while back when you and Eric liked Obama.

KristallNacht wrote:I'm pretty sure even with hitler trying to ruin it as best he could, they would still crush russia.

Germany still almost won with both hitler fucking with them as well as the other allied powers.
Yeah, even with Hitler's idiocy at Stalingrad if the German troops were freed up from the other fronts I think it would have been a victory.

Ukurse wrote:Well, Russia is awesome.

Therefore, based on those highly educational stats Russia would win.
Even if communism does have a few problems.
No, Russia is badass. I wouldn't say that necessarily means they would win in a fight, they would just die looking cool.

ReconToaster wrote:
Death no more wrote:That information is inaccurate, its only comparing the losses in WW2 for each side not what each side did to each other, Finland barley even fought in the war. Russian how ever was in a head on fight with Germany. If they fought each othe finlad would be destroyed so easily.

The Soviet Union lost upwards of 10 million soldiers in WWII. That winter war page depicts losses of only 1,500,000 men.

Anyways, while Germany was obviously of greater strength, I think the Soviets would have pulled through eventually.
I don't see how they could. Their morale was obviously always down the shitter, which isn't something that normally gets better during a long campaign.

Ukurse wrote:EDIT:
The only reason Nazi Germany did well was the fact that they used THIS on Russia for
THIS while Russia was not prepared and had their men out in other places. Once Russia got themselves together they beat Germany single handedly, well, they might have had a little help.

Also, Russia is awesome, nuff said.
No, Russia won because Hitler allowed his ENTIRE army to be destroyed in Stalingrad where he could have fallen back and regrouped. The winter stopped the Germans cold (You see what I did there?) and gave the Russians an opportunity to push the weakened Germans back.

Also, I wouldn't call DDay a little help.

Avenged117 wrote:
Ukurse wrote:EDIT:
The only reason Nazi Germany did well was the fact that they used THIS on Russia for
THIS while Russia was not prepared and had their men out in other places. Once Russia got themselves together they beat Germany single handedly, well, they might have had a little help.

Also, Russia is awesome, nuff said.


Technically its the Soviet Union up until the early 1990s i believe
Bullshit, it's still there.
Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Vladimir_putin_15
LOOK HIM IN THE EYES AND TELL HIM IT ISN'T TRUE!

Dud Doodoo
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1528
Age : 25
Location : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-06-29

http://www.moddb.com/mods/broken-arrow-the-world-in-conflict-vie

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Ukurse on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 am

Avenged117 wrote:
Ukurse wrote:EDIT:
The only reason Nazi Germany did well was the fact that they used THIS on Russia for
THIS while Russia was not prepared and had their men out in other places. Once Russia got themselves together they beat Germany single handedly, well, they might have had a little help.

Also, Russia is awesome, nuff said.


Technically its the Soviet Union up until the early 1990s i believe
Well, I presumed that people would be able to understand, maybe I shouldn't have.
And I prefer calling them Russians.

Dud Doodoo wrote:
Ukurse wrote:Well, Russia is awesome.

Therefore, based on those highly educational stats Russia would win.
Even if communism does have a few problems.
No, Russia is badass. I wouldn't say that necessarily means they would win in a fight, they would just die looking cool.
Russians always die looking cool, no matter what.

Dud Doodoo wrote:
Ukurse wrote:EDIT:
The only reason Nazi Germany did well was the fact that they used THIS on Russia for
THIS while Russia was not prepared and had their men out in other places. Once Russia got themselves together they beat Germany single handedly, well, they might have had a little help.

Also, Russia is awesome, nuff said.
No, Russia won because Hitler allowed his ENTIRE army to be destroyed in Stalingrad where he could have fallen back and regrouped. The winter stopped the Germans cold (You see what I did there?) and gave the Russians an opportunity to push the weakened Germans back.
And your point is, that is just a part of the master plan Russia had up their sleeve.

Dud Doodoo wrote:
Also, I wouldn't call DDay a little help.

I would
They didn't help at all, Russia had it all under control.
Wasted lives, they died in vein.
Ukurse
Ukurse
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1441
Age : 25
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by czar on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:14 am

finland























teh Nazis
czar
czar
Minion

Male Number of posts : 570
Age : 25
Location : ohio
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Gold Spartan on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 am

Russia had it under control by then BECAUSE of Allied help. D-Day took men away from the Russian front, which gave them an opprotunity to continue attacking Germany. Not to mention the russians wouldve already have been screwed if the U.S hadnt sent them munitions and vehicles.
Gold Spartan
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky, where else?
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Ruski on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 am

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 390px-Warsawww2
Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 001




And for the finally..........................victory over Berlin!!!!!!











Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Flag_800x575
Ruski
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 25
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 am

woah! i was using that picture for my graphics G.C.S.E!
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Cheese on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Funny thing is that that flag is really heavy and he actually fell off :/

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Communists vs. Nazis - Page 2 Empty Re: Communists vs. Nazis

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum