Crimson Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't write this...

Go down

I didn't write this... Empty I didn't write this...

Post by BBJynne Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:08 pm

but it's the BEST STORY EVER

Deep in the darkness of Undercity lies a powerful artifact or a snack known as The Forbidden Strudel. People say those who touches it will wield powers of a god to enslave the whole world or make ya have an IQ of a 2 year old if your will and spirit is weak. But people call it a Discusting Strudel cause people say Arthas found it under a Rock all smuch and covered with mold and worms. The story goes when the Forbidden Strudel get stolen by an evil Undead villain known as Warrioros<Main Villain> who want's to use The Forbidden Strudel to rule the world of Azeroth and have it as his own super snack for breakfast. When the news about The Forbidden Strudel was stolen. Mablus founder and leader of The Unders orders 5 of his members to him in Silvermoon City.

Ninamori <Main Character>
Fantum<Support Character>
Scarlin<Support Character>
Zarelitha<Support Charater>
Zerxcies <Support Character>.

In Murder Row inn in Silvermoon City,

Mablus: I've called ya all here for a reason not cause of how wierd Ollivender is. We got a major problem which is the most powerfulest Artifact or Snack food known as The Forbidden Strudel was stolen from Undercity. the watchers say our guild's enemy Warrioros was the one responsible for stealing The Forbidden Strudel and plan on using it to enslave the world or make himself more dumber then ever to annoy us.

Ninamori: Mab how do we find Warrioros is located?

Mablus: His base is located somewhere in the Barrens of Kalimdor but becareful he's not alone.

Fantum: How meny of his buddies do you think we might encounter.

Scarlin: good question we all know he has alot of of his buddies guarding him while he just stands behinds them like a douchebag and telling the people his buddies are beating up saying they suck and are epic fail or just hangs out and does stuff to his butt buddies we don't want to know.

Mablus: Well Warrioros and his buddies have attacked us meny time but we manage to recover and get stronger but he stolen The Forbidden which the whole world is at state which you 5 are to head to The Barrens and retrive The Forbidden Strudel and bring it to Silvermoon City where it can be locked up and kept safe from people like Warrioros. Ninamori and Zarelitha are incharge of leading the mision while Fantum, Scalin and Zerxcies will follow along.

Fantum: Mablus sir how long will this mission be cause it might be too late if Warrioros had The Forbidden Strudel for a snack?

Mablus: It's not too late he stolen it a few mins ago soo that is why I want you and the other Unders members to head to The Barrens before Warrioros does.

Zarelitha: That seems to be a good plan but will we be able to pull it off if we get there before he does which his buddies might be there waiting for us to attack us?

Mablus: It will be a while till his buddies are all gathered up. Zerxcies: Good cause I am waiting to get revenge on that Douchebag after he stolen 3000g of my gold from me and left me dead in BlackRock Spire.

Mablus: Zerxcies I know you hate Warrioros which if we get The forbidden Strudel back from Warrioros he will be more of a loser and also more dumber if he has the strudel. One more thing make sure to stay togther and take the blimp to Brill that will take ya to Orgrimmar which is faster then the way Warrioros is taking it. Alright Unders let's move out we got a Strudel to save to be eaten:P

Everyone: Yes sir!!!

Meanwhile in Southern part of Silverpine Forest.

Warrioros runs into 2 of his buddies Kamm and TheClash.

Warrioros: Hello my fellow butt buddies hows our stupity of our plans doing?

Kamm: we all are Douchebage but not as a Major Douchebag like you Lord Warrioros.

Warrioros: Yes but now I have stolen The Forbidden Strudel I will become much smarter and wield the power of a God and rule this world and face people to worship me who i am a Douchebag.

TheClash: Genious pure Genious Lord Warriors.

Warrioros: But I must first head back to Kalimdor to The Barrens to use The Strudel to first become rich and famous and have more butt buddies and take down The Unders and the whole world!! Then after that I'll have it for breakfast.

Kamm: Lord Warrioros will we be able to geto The Barrens in time? Don't worry we will once we travel down to Stranglethorn Vale we will take the blimp to Orgrimmar and run there naked and see how powerful we are with The Forbidden strudel.

Kamm: Lord Warrioros you are the best friend we all have.

Warrioros: <Moves around like a Douchebag> The power of The Forbidden will be ours!! <Laughs like an idiot and coughs load cause of bad sysnese Infections>.

Later in Falconwing Square Ninamori and the others prepare to stock up before they set off to Brill.

Fantum: Ninamori just woundering why is The Forbidden Strudel soo important to retrive back from Warrioros just wounders?

Ninamori: Well I will tell ya guys what Mablus told me about it but do

[Edit from 2011: If anyone else is reading the old threads... I fail to see how I thought this was the best story ever. It kind of sucks.]

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum