wow the UK is fucked up

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by R!zZle BiZzl£ on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am

yeahh but child pornography is sick and twisted. street racing isn't.
R!zZle BiZzl£
R!zZle BiZzl£
Minion

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 25
Location : England, manchester.
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Cheese on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:52 am

R!zZle BiZzl£ wrote:yeahh but child pornography is sick and twisted. street racing isn't.

That's kind of besides the point...

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by MrX on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm

to be honest i love being british

i love the weather

i love tea

i love take aways

i love irish pubs

i love belgium beers

i love Swedish furnitchur

i love imported german cars

i love the fact people take the piss out of the queen when they have yet to realize most of us dont give a shit because she is german...

britain cant be patriotic because reasons like this... but i dont think we would have it any other way lol
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Lord Pheonix on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 pm

I hate the fact that the Brits don't capitalize their "I's" lol

_________________
wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Pheonix92
Lord Pheonix
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7572
Registration date : 2008-03-23

https://crimsonflame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Cheese on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm

sargentbilco wrote:to be honest i love being british

i love the weather

i love tea

i love take aways

i love irish pubs

i love belgium beers

i love Swedish furnitchur

i love imported german cars

i love the fact people take the piss out of the queen when they have yet to realize most of us dont give a shit because she is german...

britain cant be patriotic because reasons like this... but i dont think we would have it any other way lol

I love this also. I love how being patriotic in Britain means thinking your town/city is the shittest.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by MrX on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Cheese wrote:
sargentbilco wrote:to be honest i love being british

i love the weather

i love tea

i love take aways

i love irish pubs

i love belgium beers

i love Swedish furnitchur

i love imported german cars

i love the fact people take the piss out of the queen when they have yet to realize most of us dont give a shit because she is german...

britain cant be patriotic because reasons like this... but i dont think we would have it any other way lol

I love this also. I love how being patriotic in Britain means thinking your town/city is the shittest.

lol indeed
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Ringleader on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 am

You can bring all that stuff over here, except you don't have to bring the nanny overwatch.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by MrX on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:49 am

Ringleader wrote:You can bring all that stuff over here, except you don't have to bring the nanny overwatch.
what?
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Ringleader on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 am

You can bring over all of the alcohol and the furniture that makes the UK so great apparently without bringing over the ridiculous regulation like arresting people for things that the Whittle guy did.

Sort of like a, national sleep over.
Ringleader
Ringleader
Crimson Muse

Male Number of posts : 1993
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Wolverfrog49 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Vigil wrote:You think that's bad? Try living here.

You've barely grazed the surface of how bad it is over here.

Blame Gordan Brown.

Ah well, at least we have NHS and awesome accents.
Wolverfrog49
Wolverfrog49
Minion

Male Number of posts : 139
Age : 24
Location : England, Lake District
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Toaster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Wolverfrog49 wrote:
Vigil wrote:You think that's bad? Try living here.

You've barely grazed the surface of how bad it is over here.

Blame Gordan Brown Tony Blair.

Ah well, at least we have NHS and awesome accents.

*fixed
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by MrX on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:45 pm

what tony blair was great Gordon* brown is a twat who fucked us up
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Wolverfrog49 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Neither of them were particularly great, but Brown is the worst.
Wolverfrog49
Wolverfrog49
Minion

Male Number of posts : 139
Age : 24
Location : England, Lake District
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Toaster on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:37 pm



British politics are so much less dramatized than American politics. I love it.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by MrX on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:10 pm

he made the england a better place for poor people
MrX
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Cheese on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 pm

ReconToaster wrote:

British politics are so much less dramatized than American politics. I love it.

That's why we have so many satirical panel shows.

Cheese
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2259
Age : 29
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Spartan15 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:10 am

ReconToaster wrote:I disagree. That guy could have been extremely shameful of his 'fetish,' but just lacked the self control to stop. I think in this case, seeing as he wasn't really hurting anyone, counseling would have been more reasonable, and much more productive.

On a side note, I initially mis-spelled 'counseling,' and spell check recommended 'cunnilingus.' Razz
I failed to notice your spelling error.
On the other hand, i think that it is quite necessary to see that people get locked up in prison for child pornography. I don't believe that counselling could ever get somebody away from something disgusting like that. Also when you say " self control", those people don't seem to have self control if they resort to something like that.
Spartan15
Spartan15
Minion

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.halowars.com

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Toaster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:27 am

Spartan15 wrote:i think that it is quite necessary to see that people get locked up in prison for child pornography. I don't believe that counselling could ever get somebody away from something disgusting like that. Also when you say " self control", those people don't seem to have self control if they resort to something like that.

I just think that, seeing as they're not directly harming anyone, that a prison sentence, especially one of 25 years, just doesn't change anything. People will still be into that sort of thing. The only thing that might change is that their thoughts would be suppressed, and the fetish would grow into something much worse. I think counseling would be a better course of action.
Toaster
Toaster
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2715
Age : 26
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

wow the UK is fucked up - Page 4 Empty Re: wow the UK is fucked up

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum